LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Tue May 28, 2024 6:47 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Music
Page 5 of 13 [183 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, ..., 11, 12, 13 Next
VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:09 am    Post subject:  

DsM-DrunkenMidget wrote:
and heini.....

heiniken is german, not american. and canada has far better beer than australia, or america. however, i am partial to corona.

GODZ!
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: ECWK
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:11 am    Post subject:  

sorry, i forgot to mention

The art of fact
Unknown prophets
Aesop rock

i really can't remember any of my other underground rap groups
and
dj shadow
dj logic

i have been hermitized in my comp room cause i am too lazy to spend more cd money.

and sorry bel, ahha.
Belarathon

BNet Acct/Realm: east nl
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:45 am    Post subject:  

I don't see where beer came into this probably cause I was only skimming, but for once I have to agree with you Voices, Canadian beer definetly owns. Blue is my favourite of course. you guys would probably laugh if i typed out my list of bands i have on my comp especially since i already only listed 3 of them and godz laughed at me lol, i have THE most wide ranged taste in music in the world, i more or less like everything except for country/bluegrass. other than those 2 i have basically every music genre on my computer
Nosferatu

BNet Acct/Realm: Ladder East
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:40 pm    Post subject:  

Personaly i think the greatest band is pink floyd. if i ever get rich one day im goign to build a house called darkside of the neighborhood.

have the house all black u walk in have teal lights flashing every where playing darkside of the moon through the final cut and wish you were here all theres albums in one day. the walls would be painted black it would be the coolest house in the world.

my favorite band is led zeppelin but pink floyd is so mellow and soothing yet some times harsh.. i like my music like i like my women.
GodHatesMe

BNet Acct/Realm: USEAST
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 2:10 pm    Post subject:  

GODZ_llds wrote:
sorry, i forgot to mention

The art of fact
Unknown prophets
Aesop rock

i really can't remember any of my other underground rap groups
and
dj shadow
dj logic

i have been hermitized in my comp room cause i am too lazy to spend more cd money.

and sorry bel, ahha.

DJ Shadow is god.......... but i would say he is more trip-hop then hip-hop..their is NO mc ... its just beat science sampling really really well to make music no one has ever heard anything like before. Their is no "rapper" no bars, no hooks, no verse.....just incredible composition and delightful sounds
GODZ!

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 6:31 pm    Post subject:  

yes yes. logic of more of the club/rave and shadow is all triphop and i love it.

specially love phantom of the opera.

and im also a huge fan of techno/electronica, club/rave... man if i can get to a club, i would be there. but they cost mulah and hot girls. and i don't have the mulah.
GodHatesMe

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:10 am    Post subject:  

Fuck clubs................99% of the time the music at clubs is bad. "Clubs" are designed for young beautiful people to go get drunk and hit on each other then fuck. It?s the commercialization of the one nightstand. What pisses me off the most is the unfair treatment of girls and guys when it comes to getting in. Clubs always favor girls. Ladies drink free while guys drop like 50 dollars for drinks and stand outside cause they can?t get in while any annoying ass bitch can walk in on the merit of her ass and tits and her Gucci bag.

Bars with live music i'm convinced are the best.......or just a concert.
Belarathon

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 6:29 am    Post subject:  

it's cause ladies drinking free and getting special treatment is what attracts them, and all the clubs want more ladies, cause no ladies = no party = no business, so they give the girls special treatment so that they can attract as many as possible
GODZ!

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:03 am    Post subject:  

fun fun :)
GodHatesMe

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:50 am    Post subject:  

Belarathon wrote:
it's cause ladies drinking free and getting special treatment is what attracts them, and all the clubs want more ladies, cause no ladies = no party = no business, so they give the girls special treatment so that they can attract as many as possible

O I know thats the reason.....i'm not saying its not. It still fucking sucks. I would rather just drop about $14-15 for a nice twelve pack and go to someones house to chill with girls instead of spending $40-50 on mixed drinks at some club that i can't even fucking hear anyone talk inside. Bars arn't that bad for the most part especialy if they are chill and have live music. I think its mostly me just being an introverted pothead that would just prefer to stay home and get fucked and have people come to me instead of going out. It's just opinion really. O yeah......and you can't take bong rips in a club.

Last edited by GodHatesMe on Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Belarathon

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:52 am    Post subject:  

i just say give me a 12 pack, or a bubba, or a 26er, my address book , and someone's backyard or house, and it can be an amazing night
GodHatesMe

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:56 am    Post subject:  

YES! thats the attitude. O this weekend we are going to have to duel NvN. It will be a real victory to defeat you (i've already killed chris a few times when he played with scars, your nec, but chris says you are alot better necro dueler then himself). Your necs stats are alot better then mine (damn your gear) the only thing i got going for me is about 20% more fr/w and some luck. At least I predicted you being better when you pmed me about making the basterd a while back telling me all the godly gear you had so i'll only be suprising myself if i win.
Belarathon

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:17 am    Post subject:  

hah, i was afraid that chris would duel you on that necro and spoil my perfect record, how many times did he lose to you? just so i know how many times i have to win to retain the record ;D i was waiting for my new necro head before we dueled, but now i don't really care about it, it probably won't make much of a difference anyways, and now that i know that you beat that necro with somenoe else on it, i have to duel you asap Smile
Belarathon

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 1:55 pm    Post subject:  

bad news, i'm at the house without d2 all weekend, so unless i can get over to the other house somehow, we won't be able to duel this weekend Sad i was all prepared too, i even practised with my friends level 80 something necro who doesnt have teleport, i beat him of course, cause high level necros have no skill without their teleportation, if a high level encro with enigma can even hit a level 30 dueler necro without using teeth or teleport it's surprising, so i guess it wasn't that good of practise but it was ok for practising with aiming, the dodging side was of course overly easy. I am curious, i don't know if i should be scared or not, what is your NvN background? did you participate in NecroPK games in 09? or any major nvn things? i watched a few necropk games in 09 but didnt really get into nvn duels, i mainly got into nvn duels just in this patch but i seemed to take to it quickly, i had a good teacher, although still when i duel him i die everytime without even hitting him, well sometimes i hit him once.. i don't get it though cause i do the exact same stuff he does :/ but then again he has years of experience i just have a few months, anywho i was just wondernig ya, are you an uber nvn dueler or what? they should be fun duels either way, and do you play anything goes or do you ban bone prison/decrep, i don't really xcare either way, but i don't have decrep unless if i get my new shield so i can't do that anyways. are there any other good necro duelers on east? all i have seen are lvl 35 and lvl 42 ones, but none are good duelers.Delybrio seemed to be a pretty good aimer with spear for his first try on a necro, or maybe it was cause i hadnt slept in 30 hours or so, but either way he hit me like 2 or 3 times per duel, and with spear, that is hard to do, i think he could be pretty good if he had the right items. anyways speaking of songs, which i wasnt but now i am, a song that has a big influence on how i feel is du hast by rammstein, everytime i listen to it i have an overwhelming urge to put on a viking hat, grab a giant axe or hamemr and go around smashing stuff, ah the viking life. i also like any song sung by bawking chickens. there arent really any so i have to make up my own by bawking to beats i make up but its just as good as the real thing. you can probably tell i am suuuuuuuper bored, i'm grounded (yes, i'm young enough to be grounded apparently, 17) and all i can do is sit on this comp which doesnt have d2 Rolling Eyes snore... anywho, someone post something soon so i can reply and have something to do
B[x]

BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 9:25 am    Post subject:  

paragraphs, bela, paragraphs.
Page 5 of 13 [183 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, ..., 11, 12, 13 Next
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Jump to: