LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Tue May 28, 2024 6:47 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Erm What Lvl Char To Imbue Harpoons For Lvl 29 Chars?
Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]  
wOOt

BNet Acct/Realm: \m/ Europe -> Finland \m/
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:51 am    Post subject:  Erm What Lvl Char To Imbue Harpoons For Lvl 29 Chars?
Subject description: Yerr ?

for optimal lvl 29 chars?
what about for lvl 30 char?

Weaj
LLD101 Staff

BNet Acct/Realm: US East Ladder & NL *Weaj *Weaj. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
39.43 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:58 am    Post subject:  

From what I understand, Imbued ilvl = clvl + 6

So, for the affixes that you want, the highest ilvl - 6 = the clvl you should use.

For level 30 harpoons, you will want as much ed as you can, which is the massive prefix, and the knight's prefix. These two mods are possible of being together and can have a sum of up to 165%ed. The Knight's prefix is the highest ilvl that is desireable, which is ilvl 38.

38 - 6 = 32

This should be the optimum level for your imbue, and if I have done it correctly, it should be lvl 29 required.

Other mods that are desireable that are possible are:

30ias
kb
max dmg
min dmg
ar
replenish
increased stack

If someone else knows how imbue work could tell me if what I understand is correct, that would be great, This is what I've always based my imbues upon and haven't had any problems.

st-hearts

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:44 am    Post subject:  

Weaj wrote:
From what I understand, Imbued ilvl = clvl + 6

Imbue ilvl = clvl + 4
Harpoon qlvl = 51

alvl is calculated using both the ilvl (generated from the clvl) and the qlvl of the item and alvl is what determines what mods you can get on your item.

Weaj wrote:
So, for the affixes that you want, the highest ilvl - 6 = the clvl you should use.

clvl 32 won't generate 30% IAS.

Weaj wrote:
For level 30 harpoons, you will want as much ed as you can, which is the massive prefix, and the knight's prefix. These two mods are possible of being together and can have a sum of up to 165%ed. The Knight's prefix is the highest ilvl that is desireable, which is ilvl 38.

38 - 6 = 32

This should be the optimum level for your imbue, and if I have done it correctly, it should be lvl 29 required.

The "Knight's" prefix has a level requirement of 30. You want "Soldier's" if it's level 29.

Weaj wrote:
Other mods that are desireable that are possible are:

30ias
kb
max dmg
min dmg
ar
replenish
increased stack

If someone else knows how imbue work could tell me if what I understand is correct, that would be great, This is what I've always based my imbues upon and haven't had any problems.

To generate an alvl > qlvl/2, you need the ilvl to be higher than the qlvl. You need at least an ilvl of 59 to get the "of Swiftness" suffix or a clvl of 59 - 4 = 55.

So imbue with a level 55 character, though I'd do it with a level 56, since I like even numbers.

Edit: As for level 30 imbues, just mess around with the affix calculator until you get the "Knight's" prefix. Hint, it's ilvl 63 - 64 or clvl 59-60.
Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]  
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: