LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Tue May 28, 2024 6:09 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
level 30 rabies druid (help?)
Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts]  
the_diggler

BNet Acct/Realm: *pp_12
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:03 am    Post subject:  level 30 rabies druid (help?)  

I've looked around and done research, and found that the bp I need to reach is 10 fps, which gives me 2.5 attacks per second.

Skills layout- (norm rushed)
Rabies-13
Werewolf-5
Oak Sage-1
Feral Rage-1
Lycan-7
Psn Creeper-6

Rabies will get +4 if I use the equipment I'm planning (Honor knout and +3 rabies +3 lycan +wolf 3os helm [what would one of those cost?]) so rabies with no psynergies in it does 658-723. Since 6 points in psn creeper does +108% more damage for rabies, it'd do 1368-1503 (I think that's right). I'm not relying solely on rabies or I would pump more points into creeper.

Gear-
Weapon-Honor Knout
Armor-Artisan's Light/Mage plate of the squid (socketed with max jewels)
Shield-Haven't decided, any suggestions? (possibly rhyme? Or a 3os bone shield of deflecting and 3x p diamond it for casters?)
Helmet-3os druid pelt +3 rabies +3 lycan +x wolf (socketed with max jewels)
Boots-sanders
gloves/belt-deaths
Rings/ammy-Angelics

I'll use spirit/sig shield on switch to transform and cast oak sage (I'll look for a 2os +3 sage [possibly +3 cyclone armor??] helm to lore and use to make sage).

Stats, I really am not sure. I guess str/dex for gear then vit? Maybe pump more into dex after I reach weapon reqs? I don't know

The reason I'm not relying on rabies so much is because death's gloves. I know any melee duel I am in I'll be facing them. In melee duels I will attack with rabies and then hit with feral rage until rabies runs out, then hit again. When facing casters, I'll just chase them until I can hit them I guess?

I haven't even checked the damage yet, I had to uninstall maphack for the time being to clean stuff up on my computer, and I haven't had the time to get on anyways.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I am debating trading my current druid's gear for this characters'. He is fun and all...but I beat pubbies to easily and the only people that manage to beat me are other really good low level duelers.

So...yeah. Input and stuff. Thanks!

just shdw

BNet Acct/Realm: US WEST [NL]
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:10 am    Post subject:  

ditch the honor knout.

get urself a 6 shael weapon iether naga crowbill or something.

your a psn druid so you will have a tough time against anyone with max psn res and psn length reduction.

shield: artisans tower/gothic of deflecting with max dmg jewels.
being chilled wont affect your attack speed but it will affect your run/walk speed.

use bloodfists + string of ears. deaths will do little for you, maybe against blizz sorces.

those druid pelts arent as expensive as you think becuase there are hardly any rabies druids out there. start with a +3 rabies then upgrade gradually.

stats: enuf str for gear anuf dex for max block, rest vita.

against casters get a hi range 2 handed weapon like a battle scythe and look at the ias calc to see what ias is required for a decent frame rabies.
honor knout is just to slow for druids.
diet_sushi

BNet Acct/Realm: Korea's got SEOUL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:34 am    Post subject:  

shdw_DeathAdder wrote:

being chilled wont affect your attack speed but it will affect your run/walk speed.

I Was pretty sure being frozen didnt affect 4 frame fury speeds but did affect other Attack speeds if im wrong then sorry

You'll only need 5 Shael's to hit the 91 BP on a Rabies Druid Might as we'll put a Max Dmg Jwl inside it

Think 2 Sojs + SS Ammy might have better results than Angelic for a druid since I've heard many people and seen lots and lots of peeps use this rather than angelics and it would be better for your Dmg/Ar

krajee

9.68 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:25 am    Post subject:  

l337h4x0rz wrote:
Think 2 Sojs + SS Ammy might have better results than Angelic for a druid since I've heard many people and seen lots and lots of peeps use this rather than angelics and it would be better for your Dmg/Ar

I suggest prebuffing with 2sojs + SS Ammy. If you really want skills, I would only ditch one of the angelics; +95 life comes to a lot after your "skill that turns you into an animal".

coatol2

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:06 pm    Post subject: Re: level 30 rabies druid (help?)  

the_diggler wrote:
(I'll look for a 2os +3 sage [possibly +3 cyclone armor??] helm to lore and use to make sage).

I'm pretty sure your oak will dissapear after you take the helm off,unless you have a solid point in oak.

VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re: level 30 rabies druid (help?)  

coatol2 wrote:

I'm pretty sure your oak will dissapear after you take the helm off,unless you have a solid point in oak.

it will.

the_diggler

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:49 pm    Post subject:  

Thanks for the help guys, I'll probably use a 5 shael'd Dimensional Blade with a max jewel or something of the sort in it.

I still don't know about the shield, a tower of delflecting with max's in it seems good.

Oh, coatol2, you seemed to miss the beginning part where I showed what I was putting skill points into. Oak sage is there.

Still not sure about the sojs/SS ammy, I will want/need AR.

VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:14 pm    Post subject:  

the_diggler wrote:

you use those for pre buffing. put them on, shape shift, take them off and use angelics.

the_diggler

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:19 pm    Post subject:  

VoicesLLD wrote:
the_diggler wrote:

you use those for pre buffing. put them on, shape shift, take them off and use angelics.

I know, I was planning on pre-buffing with them from the first place, but I was debating using an soj instead of 1 angelic ring.

just shdw

BNet Acct/Realm: US WEST [NL]
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:45 am    Post subject:  

ditch dimensional blade. crowbill is what you want, -10% better speed and koolerer Cool
Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts]  
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: