LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Mon Jun 03, 2024 5:24 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
best east ladder lld
Page 2 of 2 [28 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Supreme1012

BNet Acct/Realm: USEast Ladder *Supreme1012 *BSPwndu
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:25 am    Post subject:  

SoaringSquirrel wrote:
Yeah, and he's the same guy with a FB sorc who lost to my CS zon..wtf? Oh, and shade took his wind druid out with his Conc barb. That's a disgrace if I've ever seen one.

Hmm thats getting extremely close to insulting. And Algeroth is a fairly well built character though im hoping to make his match as soon as i get my armor and helm for my conc barb, as for you.... I dont want to make a flame but i dont recall u beating me all that often. In fact I think I dueled u with all my llds and had a pretty good standing. I cant recall who I beat u the most with or who u beat the most but im addicted to dueling so feel free to whisper me anytime for some best of 3 duels to make it official bragging rights.

Ok now for my Best UsEast ladder LLD posting, cant put them in any particular order since some are melee and some are casters but heres wut ive seen so far from dueling extensively in UsEast

Best Hammy:DestructoJoe then my battlemage who is in the reworks atm
Best Conc Barb:Algeroth by far with his godly armor
Best Fire sorc:Cannonading though me and Ryan havent dueled seriously but Id have to put Firegoddess second there
Best CS Zon:Squirrel's(cant remember his name, only dueled once)
Best Windy:My Windgod though Ive never dueled Narcotic windy vs windy b4 he was scrapped, but he did lose to my Battlemage so his post of undefeated is a bit insulting
Best Smiter:Weaj is his name I think but I havent dueled him in forever and I dont even know if he still duels

Hmm theres so many other good duelers Ive seen out there but only had the chance to duel once or twice. Im sure theres some Im missing and i might come back and edit this if I feel someone was good enough that I had to add them. Feel free to dispute this if youve seen someone better as Im sure I havent seen everyones lld. LadanceMacabre.... it sounds so familiar but I dont think Ive dueled him recently and if I have in the past I cant remember wut char he was or how much he owned but id love to see him duel so I could decide if I would consider him the best on UsEast Ladder as Squirrel Claims.

Edit: I looked up Macabre and found him to be a lvl 18 Paly. I have seen him duel and his jewels are by far the godliest Ive seen, and as far as Lvl 18 paly's go(of which there is a plethora) Id say hes the best ive seen. My posts above our directed towards the lvl 30 builds Ive dueled as I dont duel as any other lvl

Shademehr

BNet Acct/Realm: GONE to D2JSP. I know, good riddance, right? LOL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject:  

Supreme1012 wrote:

Best CS Zon:Squirrel's(cant remember his name, only dueled once)
Best Smiter:Weaj is his name I think but I havent dueled him in forever and I dont even know if he still duels

The CS zons name is LessCraiMoreDie iirc, and I would agree. Best CS zon I've seen

Agree also on Weaj_Faith. What I like best about Weaj (and Squirrel for that matter), is that they are both VERY GM. Which imho, puts them at the top (in addition to their skill/gear)

LLD-Vamp

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject:  

Algeroth got beat and kept calling me a newb saying I was jumping him then started insulting my build.

The whole time he was spamming that he can't beat me because I'm a hammedin but never asked to unhostile so....

He might have been the one but then someone called in LessCraiMoreDie to beat me. She lost too but was pretty smart using a spear, if she hit me with CS I and I just hammered it wouldn't hit her because I wasn't in range.

Anyway I haven't seen any of the top casters you guys are talking about except destructojoe who beat me when I had no charms.

DeadlyLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: ShadowReborn
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject:  

Ah, so you do post on lld101 vamp Razz. I was the lvl 35 kicksin, FleetingShadow.

After dueling vs your hammerdin, I would have to say that you probably have one of the best overall casters up and running currently. Hopefully when Algeroth (who is actually a VERY nice guy) makes his new char things may be a bit different Razz.

In Shade's defense though, you were being very BM, calling everyone a N.E.W.B. and jumping, at least until we started talking a bit more. Oh well, maybe one of these days I will make a legit LLD char to duel ya. Cya around.
LLD-Vamp

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject:  

DeadlyLLD wrote:
Ah, so you do post on lld101 vamp Razz. I was the lvl 35 kicksin, FleetingShadow.

After dueling vs your hammerdin, I would have to say that you probably have one of the best overall casters up and running currently. Hopefully when Algeroth (who is actually a VERY nice guy) makes his new char things may be a bit different Razz.

In Shade's defense though, you were being very BM, calling everyone a N.E.W.B. and jumping, at least until we started talking a bit more. Oh well, maybe one of these days I will make a legit LLD char to duel ya. Cya around.

He was calling me a newb for "stealing" his gold and attacking him when hes standing out there with full life. I take gold in public games for gambling, I consider it my prize.

Shademehr

BNet Acct/Realm: GONE to D2JSP. I know, good riddance, right? LOL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject:  

You WERE jumping/hostiling everyone. IIRC, even the lowbies in the game (under 30's). I had a melee char. I never hostiled you. You never indicated that I had the option of "asking" Rolling Eyes to be unhostiled. I play good-mannered. I rarely even attack lower lvls that hostile me unless THEY say it's ok after I ask them (even though THEY hostiled me). That's the way *I* play. I also consider stealing gold BM. If you would like to personally attack me, please feel free to do it via PM's.

I've only stated the facts here as the other people in that game can verify.

I have a reputation for being good mannered. YOU sir, have tarnished YOUR reputation, at least in my eyes. Had you been a little better mannered (i.e. NOT a braggart, gold thief, etc) then I might have given you props for your abilities, but not any more. You lost that priveledge.

on topic: I don't think I've had the pleasure of seeing DestructoJoe's hammerdin. But does he have other LLD's as well? Because that name sounds VERY familiar. Also, I haven't seen Weaj in a looooong time. Maybe since the first month of ladder. IIRC, he was VERY bored, but I can't blame him. He had ZERO competition that I knew of.

B[x]

BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject:  

Let's stop with the flaming and get on with the bragging as to who's character is uhh... better equipped..

[Important Links]
LLD-Vamp

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject:  

Shademehr wrote:
You WERE jumping/hostiling everyone. IIRC, even the lowbies in the game (under 30's). I had a melee char. I never hostiled you. You never indicated that I had the option of "asking" Rolling Eyes to be unhostiled. I play good-mannered. I rarely even attack lower lvls that hostile me unless THEY say it's ok after I ask them (even though THEY hostiled me). That's the way *I* play. I also consider stealing gold BM. If you would like to personally attack me, please feel free to do it via PM's.

I've only stated the facts here as the other people in that game can verify.

I have a reputation for being good mannered. YOU sir, have tarnished YOUR reputation, at least in my eyes. Had you been a little better mannered (i.e. NOT a braggart, gold thief, etc) then I might have given you props for your abilities, but not any more. You lost that priveledge.

on topic: I don't think I've had the pleasure of seeing DestructoJoe's hammerdin. But does he have other LLD's as well? Because that name sounds VERY familiar. Also, I haven't seen Weaj in a looooong time. Maybe since the first month of ladder. IIRC, he was VERY bored, but I can't blame him. He had ZERO competition that I knew of.

Everyone has the option to unhostile me and I will unhostile them. I hostile everyone in the game that is over 20 when I come in. If they don't want to unhostile then they can't cry at me for killing them. It's not my fault you didn't think I'd unhostile you. It's a public game 90% of duels are started by someone attacking someone. If I took time to plan out every duel and say go make sure everyones ready I'd do very little dueling.

I only do that for people who, no offence, have a chance of beating me.

I'm sorry if you took my attacking you when you were standing there with full life as "jumping". I'll always steal gold in public games, if you or anyone else considers it bad mannered thats not my problem. I guess I'm a bad mannered person.

I won't talk any more on the matter in this thread.

Edit: I beat waej. I never see any of these good casters just half assed like sorcs with LLD in their name.

Meegz ?

BNet Acct/Realm: *meegz @ east ladder
39.74 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:05 am    Post subject:  

squirrel, you definitely have the edge over my sarie (and my extra lvl pisses me off still, like you dont even know). i dueled weaj i believe, and lost promptly if i remember correctly. LeDanceMacabre is fucking nuts, ive seen his gear. nxZealCleric is a very good lvl 14 zealot. i have not yet found a lvl 9 kicker to match mine, mainly because i havent found another lvl 9 kicker. shade, i still want to see your stuffs dammit. that barbs gear has to be insane from what ive seen him stand up to. i have yet to see any really skilled casters outside destructo joe. props to that hammerdin, btw.
Napalm loves the little children of the world.
destructojoe

BNet Acct/Realm: destructojoe, destructojoe2, destructojoe3
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:00 am    Post subject:  

Gonna have to agree on the census of Soarings CS Zon. Powerful and extremely well played.

There was a blizzy I seen that was extremely good. I think the name started with T....

2nd will probably go to the legit blizzy Jin.

Shade's Algeroth....haven't seen that beast in a long time, since I made my first abomination of a lld. Even after I seen some pretty decent melee lld's I'm still wondering where I can get steroids for my barb...

Should be closing on a couple soj shortly...stay tuned for for a fun build!

-Destructopalyjr (hammer hybrid)
-Destructofool (fire sorc)
ISO: life charms!!!!!
SoaringSquirrel

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:14 am    Post subject:  

We should get together all of who we consider the top casters in ladder in a priv LLD game one night and duel each other to see who is the best! I'll put my money on Destructo, but you can never be too sure because shade has a new FBer, and maybe Vamp will make his amazing comeback this time. Shocked

For lvl 18 dueling hopefully my new zon will be able to take out the pallies and barbs who march around like they're the kings of dueling. Razz We'll see soon, hopefully!

Props to Mark Owens for the sig. My firstborn baby squirrel will be sacrificed in your honor. Wink
Meegz ?

BNet Acct/Realm: *meegz @ east ladder
39.74 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject:  

i was not under the impression you were making a lvl 18. and you still havent explained the 49 prison nec, damn you. i saw a post of shade looking for items for his lvl 18 baba that you told me about a while ago, lol. im curious, will this zon be using your visionary/balance helm? or was that put on shade's barb? this should be very interesting to see how she stands up to chrono and macabre. i definitely will want to see this when she is finished.
Napalm loves the little children of the world.
Mimes-Reloaded

BNet Acct/Realm: Mimes-Reloaded (got deleted) so Mimez
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:53 pm    Post subject:  

Rainz is a nl sorc who is almost 100% bm. I used to play nl, and lld quite a bit. My lvl 30 pnb necro Reprehensible has beat Rainz multiple times (although when she saves + exits i consider it a victory for me Razz). I will admit she is one of the better sorcs overall on nl... at least since i last played.

LLDS:
Mimes- lvl 16 smiter
Dextrality- lvl 13 Jabber
Impudence- lvl 30 fissure druid (DELETED WITH MY ACCOUNT!?!?!) R.I.P.

~*~ISO~*~

Nothing as of right now... as of i dont have any llds...

Although i could do with another cd key... but i guess i have to buy one Sad
Page 2 of 2 [28 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: