LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Tue May 28, 2024 6:11 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
MDR question
Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]  
Wank

BNet Acct/Realm: Imp StormsRaider
57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:46 am    Post subject:  MDR question  

K am makin a lvl 37 sword barb and i was contemplating mdr. When dueling hammerdins i can go duo Eth Ginthers for 20 dr, Vipermagi for 15 mdr, SoE for 15 mdr, and maybe get a mdr helm. But with this 50 mdr would it give me an advantage on hammerdins? And would MDR affect elemental dmg as with the MDR bug?

Equipped Lvl 30's:
Froggy-Leap Attacker, Vidala- Bow, Starly-Wind, Haunter-Bonenec, Dragonair-Fissure, Vileplume-Psn Jav, Clefairy- Wc

http://img104.imagevenue.com/loc1100/th_30982_ImpAvatar_122_1100lo.jpg(didnt want to lose that link Surprised
NuB

BNet Acct/Realm: a[noob2] EuropeSCNL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:33 am    Post subject:  

I *think* a lvl 29 hammerdin would do around 150-200 pvp damage. So 50 mdr will definately help. But they also tend to have max block and high life.

I'd say a good tactic would be to use maybe berserk and try to either A) tank it, or B) try to outmaneuvre the hammers. WW is likely to get you killed Very Happy

MDR does affect elemental dmg, thats where you get the MDR bug, which i believe is explained in the "EVERYTHING TO DO WITH LLD/VLLD LINKING POST" in LLD section.

~NuB
Vietthehand

BNet Acct/Realm: USwest *vietthelld *vietthefoot
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:02 pm    Post subject:  

well if your making a lvl 37 baba expect to duel lvl 37 hammer pallys and such. i guess the dual ginthers would be ok but adding up your mdr is wrong, i think ginters can have 13 mdr a piece, 13 on viper (15 if 1.08 i think), 15 soe. but this still isnt enuf to help much since lvl 37 hammer pallys get 2000+ dmg easy. i have 2 eth ginthers in my 38 barbs stash but i dont have any sword mastery so he doesnt use them often except when im fooling around in pubbys.
Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]  
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Jump to: