LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Tue May 14, 2024 7:46 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » LLD PvP Section » Low Level Dueling
[Useast Softcore Nonladder] Dueling Ladder
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 11 of 13 [191 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 Next
Hellfireclanx

11.73 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:16 pm    Post subject:  

I would also like to challenge the #3 caster spot, I will wait until the results of carebear vs atomic come in.

matic_random

BNet Acct/Realm: usEast -usWest [NL] Unknown Legends Crew
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:26 pm    Post subject:  

matic_random wrote:
put xsnow_whitex as blizz sorce/lvl 30 sorce and top caster and im chalenging atomics char 4 #3 spot on top casters

acct matic_random afcorse

carebear and u will have to wait

nationalsigleague.com
retired lvl18 palie
cat_funt

BNet Acct/Realm: BEING KOREAN
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:03 am    Post subject:  

Quote:
Can you add my frenzy barb to some kind of list? lol

Looking at the level 30 rules frenzy barbs are not allowed

Quote:
Amazon - 30
Assassin - 29
Assassin (Blade Fury) - 30
Barbarian - 29
Barbarian (Singer) - 30
Druid - 30
Necromancer - 30
Paladin (Melee*) - 29
Paladin (Charger**) - 27
Paladin (Smite***) - 28
Paladin (Fist of Heavens, Blessed Hammer****) - 30
Sorceress - 30

You'd be 1 lvl ahead of all melee and since your an "anticaster" you cant really be put in the caster spot.

Quote:
when are you on?

cuz im working evenings now so my time is limited to 10pm+ or 8am-11:30 am m-f eastern time

Keep in mind that you only have 3 days to fight, since there are a lot of people wanting that spot if you dont duel in 3 days the first person to post here gets your spot.

*cat_funt / *koreabestsoccer / *catpk
*hewlettpackard=mfing/shopping/gambling
pwned.nl
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: us east / *pandaeater / 1
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:37 pm    Post subject:  

hey cat y the kell did u take me off the ladder n add marie eh? we didnt duel or n e thing dont give me that shit we dueled for the lvl melee spot not my spot. Is this cuz of your tempertantrum?
you can put me back now im sure marie would agree we didnt duel for that spot

Knarl
You're Doomed

BNet Acct/Realm: USWest NL: *IK_Knarl, *NewKnarl2
1.21 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:49 pm    Post subject:  

pwned.nl wrote:
hey cat y the kell did u take me off the ladder n add marie eh? we didnt duel or n e thing dont give me that shit we dueled for the lvl melee spot not my spot. Is this cuz of your tempertantrum?

Cat, if pwned really was #3 lvl 18 zealot, and marie didn't duel him or even challenge him (which I'm assuming is what happened), you can't take him off the ladder just because you're mad at him (yes I read the pm you sent him), and if you keep that kind of behavior up, you'll be going on thin ice, at the very least.

You cannot change the order of the ladder depending on who you like or who you dislike. I haven't been following this thread, but if pwned was rightfully #3, you need to put him back in that spot. If you don't make things right, I'll be closing this thread permanently.

cat_funt

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:36 pm    Post subject:  

Knarl wrote:
pwned.nl wrote:

Cat, if pwned really was #3 lvl 18 zealot, and marie didn't duel him or even challenge him (which I'm assuming is what happened), you can't take him off the ladder just because you're mad at him (yes I read the pm you sent him), and if you keep that kind of behavior up, you'll be going on thin ice, at the very least.

You cannot change the order of the ladder depending on who you like or who you dislike. I haven't been following this thread, but if pwned was rightfully #3, you need to put him back in that spot. If you don't make things right, I'll be closing this thread permanently.

Relax, From what i remember.
Pwned held the third lvl 18 zealer spot. He was challenged by 2-3 other people and REFUSED their challenges, being immature and saying he gets three days to respond. Over a week passed and no resposne from him, so I removed his characters off the ladder via request because he didnt accept his challenge.

Close the fucking ladder, i really dont give a shit. Just another reason for me to quit lld perminately.

Quote:
yes I read the pm you sent him

How about you do something about it then? All the fuck he does is pretend hes a mod and spam in other peoples posts. Sometimes he does do a decent job telling them what they are supposed to do, but too many times i see "your ratio is wrong this is better then this" or him telling other people what their items are worth when they dont give a price check. He's on thin ice and doesnt deserve to be a part of this forum, ban him.

2fat

BNet Acct/Realm: *Haas_
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:02 pm    Post subject:  

i second that, i am pretty sure cat wont mind me "spamming" his thread for this sort of thing

VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:23 pm    Post subject:  

cat_funt wrote:

Quote:
yes I read the pm you sent him

How about you do something about it then? All the fuck he does is pretend hes a mod and spam in other peoples posts. Sometimes he does do a decent job telling them what they are supposed to do, but too many times i see "your ratio is wrong this is better then this" or him telling other people what their items are worth when they dont give a price check. He's on thin ice and doesnt deserve to be a part of this forum, ban him.

you spam peoples threads. you even try to start flame fests with other members. should we ban you too? granted you arent on thin ice, but keep up the attitude iv seen you have lately, and you will be.

pwned may be "playing mod", but at the very least the spam he makes is CONstructive, most of the time. where-as your spam as of late has all been DEstructive.

pwned.nl

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:42 pm    Post subject:  

ok I editted this because it wasnt very nice be4 and im tired of being in trouble. I plan to get off the ice some day. Laughing
Well as for you cat, i have held out my hand for truce on several occasions and in return i have been ignored, left in game, yelled at, laughed at, etc. Basically im saying ive been being the mature one with u and you have been the snot nosed child. U my friend r the one who needs to grow up.
I was removed from the ladder. I regained my spot by beating steffy. Then arcane challenged me and i won. I did duel marie but that was for the lvl 18 melee spot. She did not beat me or challenge me to the lvl 18 zealot spot. She does not diserve to be there, i earned that spot and it is mine.
Thats like saying "that team eh they r losing there super bowl spot, i dont like them, put the team that was knocked out up there"
It doesnt work like that. So please put me back, no hard feelings and ignore me and ill ignore u. This is the end of it, i am ending it.
just stop being a jerk and play fair.

matic_random

BNet Acct/Realm: usEast -usWest [NL] Unknown Legends Crew
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:06 pm    Post subject:  

both of u are good fruits,none of u done anything special on this site besides makin this ladder or helping new players to say wut to do,or telling mods to lock threads that wasnt made by u.

other thing i dont agree with cat taking pwned off zealot ladder,let the kid do his,and no marie didnt earn that spot but she could with snap of her fingers but its not about that its about fairness.so smartest and fairest thing to be is to put pwned back on #3 zealot ladder.u cant do that to ppl cat,as much as u hate them,he earned that spot and he has it. i mean cmon if u would get pissed on me and take me off my spots it wont make much difference cause all kno i earned it,same goes with top mellee and top casters,and vlld,so let pwned have his till he gets defeated by sum1 else

nationalsigleague.com
retired lvl18 palie
cat_funt

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:55 am    Post subject:  

matic_random wrote:
both of u are good fruits,none of u done anything special on this site besides makin this ladder or helping new players to say wut to do,or telling mods to lock threads that wasnt made by u.

other thing i dont agree with cat taking pwned off zealot ladder,let the kid do his,and no marie didnt earn that spot but she could with snap of her fingers but its not about that its about fairness.so smartest and fairest thing to be is to put pwned back on #3 zealot ladder.u cant do that to ppl cat,as much as u hate them,he earned that spot and he has it. i mean cmon if u would get pissed on me and take me off my spots it wont make much difference cause all kno i earned it,same goes with top mellee and top casters,and vlld,so let pwned have his till he gets defeated by sum1 else

No, you really dont understand. Most of you know that I "dislike" pwned, but I would never alter things in others favor. He was challenged and did not respond in three days, therefore breaking the rules. I don't have a problem keeping him on the ladder because of that, and a few people said that they would rather duel him fair then win by default. I was givin a complaint that he didnt respond and since that goes by the rules I took him off. I know other people havn't responded in three days as well, but I cant keep track of what every single person is doing. Since the lvl 18 zealot ladder seems popular and there was a complaint about moving him I deleted him off the ladder. I have NEVER made a change in the ladder that wasnt requested by another member. In my opinion the right thing to do for pwned is to challenge whoever is in 3rd zealer spot and earn the spot rightfully again, or if that person is disagreeing with me about my decsion to remove pwned then they can forfiet and let him move to that spot, but I'm trying to run the ladder as user-friendly as possible, the people in the ladder were being distressed because the zealot ladder was "frozen" and nobody could get on it.

Since I quit llding and the ladder really isnt for me anymore, the person whos at #3 has the decision to either let pwned challenge him or forfiet and let pwned move to #3, the decision isn't mine. Sorry for the misunderstanding but pwned broke the rule and it was reported by me so that is what my job is to do, remove him from the ladder.

pwned.nl

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:09 pm    Post subject:  

cat_funt wrote:
matic_random wrote:

No, you really dont understand. Most of you know that I "dislike" pwned, but I would never alter things in others favor. He was challenged and did not respond in three days, therefore breaking the rules. I don't have a problem keeping him on the ladder because of that, and a few people said that they would rather duel him fair then win by default. I was givin a complaint that he didnt respond and since that goes by the rules I took him off. I know other people havn't responded in three days as well, but I cant keep track of what every single person is doing. Since the lvl 18 zealot ladder seems popular and there was a complaint about moving him I deleted him off the ladder. I have NEVER made a change in the ladder that wasnt requested by another member. In my opinion the right thing to do for pwned is to challenge whoever is in 3rd zealer spot and earn the spot rightfully again, or if that person is disagreeing with me about my decsion to remove pwned then they can forfiet and let him move to that spot, but I'm trying to run the ladder as user-friendly as possible, the people in the ladder were being distressed because the zealot ladder was "frozen" and nobody could get on it.
Since I quit llding and the ladder really isnt for me anymore, the person whos at #3 has the decision to either let pwned challenge him or forfiet and let pwned move to #3, the decision isn't mine. Sorry for the misunderstanding but pwned broke the rule and it was reported by me so that is what my job is to do, remove him from the ladder.

I F@#$ING DID MAN I BEAT STEFFY THEN I WAS ON 3# AGAIN. THEN U TOOK ME OFF FOR NO REASON NO21 CHALLENGED ME CEPT ARCANE AND I BEAT HIM STOP MAKING UP GARBAGE. Mad

VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:12 pm    Post subject:  

chill out pwned. this is a very simple solution to what seems to be a hugely complicated problem you are all having with this situation.

pwned, duel marie. sooner or later you;re going to have to if she were to challenge you anyways, so get it over with, and whoever wins gets the 3rd spot.

the only reason you should be afraid to duel her, is if you honestly think you;re going to lose, and in that case, you wouldnt stay #3 for very long in the first place.

so both of you (pwned and cat) get over your prides, and make this thing right. otherwise, as sean said, this silly arguement will cause the entire ladder to be closed, ruining it for everyone.

Captain Crunch

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:43 pm    Post subject:  

Knarl wrote:
(yes I read the pm you sent him

thats evil... Twisted Evil Very Happy
Spazz wrote:
Can you add my frenzy barb to some kind of list? lol

just wondering..where in the world would spazz's barb fit on the ladder list? or is it not allowed on any lists because its lvl 30?

also, a question for cat:
is there a reason u didnt make a lvl 30 druid ladder? a couple of people have some pretty nice lld druids. i know pwned at least has a lvl 30 ele druid

You're a stupid thread.

cat_funt

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:03 pm    Post subject:  

Quote:
so both of you (pwned and cat) get over your prides, and make this thing right. otherwise, as sean said, this silly arguement will cause the entire ladder to be closed, ruining it for everyone.

I really dont see what is so hard to understand, my dislike of pwned has nothing to do with the ladder whatsoever.

Quote:
I F@#$ING DID MAN I BEAT STEFFY THEN I WAS ON 3# AGAIN. THEN U TOOK ME OFF FOR NO REASON NO21 CHALLENGED ME CEPT ARCANE AND I BEAT HIM STOP MAKING UP GARBAGE.

From what i remember you and "steffy" were having problems and fighting with eachother and you refused his challenge, thats what started this whole mess.

Quote:
just wondering..where in the world would spazz's barb fit on the ladder list? or is it not allowed on any lists because its lvl 30?

Yea, I said the same thing to him. It wouldn't be fair in the barb catagory or the top melee catagory because he is one level higher then the barbs, and it wouldnt be fair in the casters because not only is he not a caster but his build is specifically against casters.

Quote:
thats evil...

Not really, I just saw one of pwned's posts telling a person his ratio was wrong for lifers:sojs and i pmed him being rather rude telling him to stop being a wannabe mod, and he sent that to knarl thinking it would get me in trouble or something.

Quote:
is there a reason u didnt make a lvl 30 druid ladder? a couple of people have some pretty nice lld druids. i know pwned at least has a lvl 30 ele druid

Yea, I had alot more ladders (lvl 28 smite, lvl 30 cs, wind druid, ect..) but there was only 1 or zero people that signed up for them and all they were really doing is taking up space. I know 3 people off the top of my head who have wind druids and if they want to start the ladder then they can sign up here.

Page 11 of 13 [191 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » LLD PvP Section » Low Level Dueling
Jump to: