LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Tue May 28, 2024 9:00 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
delete this
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts]  
pwned.nl
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: us east / *pandaeater / 1
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:19 pm    Post subject:  delete this  

delete me

Last edited by pwned.nl on Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
xX_marie_Xx

BNet Acct/Realm: useast [nl] Montreal Canada
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:30 pm    Post subject: Re: welfare  

pwned.nl wrote:
i thought it was funny seeing how i have a few black kids my class who didnt really like the bill.

Why would you even say something like that? what purpose does a racial comment like that serve? Id just like to point out that less than 50% of the population that is on welfare are african american so insinuating that most of them are is totally false.
Also to you welfare may be a waste of money but there are people out there who NEED it and dont just leech off the system...do you honestly see it fit to abolish welfare because a slim portion of its population take advantage of the system? IF thats the case let us abolish government since LOTS of people abuse that system...or even the medical system...ANY system will be abused, but that doesnt mean that it should be abolished?
I believe abolishing welfare will only multiply the homelessness problem there is all over the world...isnt our purpose to help the less fortunate? and what about handicap people or the mentally dificient who cant fend for them selves? Do we toss them on the streets as well?
thats just my opinion...hope it doesnt offend anyone Embarassed

<<<<dont ya hate leetspeak

Last edited by xX_marie_Xx on Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
pwned.nl

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:32 pm    Post subject:  

lol a SLIM % no buddy do your reseach
i researched this topic be4 i did it
ALOT of ppl take adavantage of this

xX_marie_Xx

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:35 pm    Post subject:  

but what about those who dont? should we punish them for other peoples mistakes? and since EVERY system is taken advantage of shouldnt we abolish everything? also i didnt say a slim % take advantage of it I said a slim % of people on the system are black.....
also id apreciate not being called buddy in a condescending tone and I have done my research. you cannot take your info from just any random website...let this not turn into flame because honestly its not worth my time.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
pwned.nl

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:37 pm    Post subject:  

there are programs for people with needs besides the poularly taken advantage of welfare, there unenployment, vet aid, disability, workman's comp, should i go on?

xX_marie_Xx

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:39 pm    Post subject:  

I still dont see the logic in taking welfare away...whats your reasoning other than people taking advantage of the system because EVERY system is abused.

pwned.nl

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:40 pm    Post subject:  

i guess your right but i think u should research this more then come back to me

Tridge

BNet Acct/Realm: NO WTO!
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:16 pm    Post subject:  

removing the welfare system leaves the poor and the destitute only the opiton of a criminal lifestyle. you cannot merely sweep these people under the rug and not expect a backlash.
And what of the old and inferm?
Do you expect them to... what? die?
I believe that you have absolutely no concept of reality in this matter.

A better solution than to abolish welfare would be a system of state sanctioned "job placement" service for the able-bodied and those of sound mind, and yes, a welfare check for the old and inferm.
Better yet, the able bodied persons could be employed and trained by the state to assist and take care of the old and inferm at little cost to the state on the whole, as any income provided by the state in this fashion is also taxable income.

Your neo-facist, short sighted system: civil unrest, possibly food riots and attacks on the wealthy, and a hightened crime rate in general, overworked police and overpopulated prisons at GREAT expense to the state.

My system: everybody wins. Or at least everyone is taken into consideration, and treated as a human-fucking-being.

I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand, or even take my position into consideration. I mean, have you ever been to the United $tates of Petrol... America? People like you have been ruin... running this country for decades. But hey, what do I know? I've only been fighting for humanitarian causes for most of my adult life.

T_T
ATOMICMAN
Official LLD101 Drunkard

BNet Acct/Realm: *ATOMICMAN-LLD USEastNL Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:37 pm    Post subject:  

welfare would be great if it had a time limit like unemployement (1 year in most places as far as i know) there are some people who do get welfare and need it and try hard to get thier lives back on track but then again there are those that all they do is sit at home waiting for the checks in the mail Rolling Eyes

I am the bullet in the gun
I am the truth from which you run
I am a silencing machine
I am the end of all your dreams...
matic_random

BNet Acct/Realm: usEast -usWest [NL] Unknown Legends Crew
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:08 pm    Post subject:  

welfare will always be in system and it will never be stoped,cause alot of ppl have alot kids families of 5+ or more and one of parent is not working or cant get good job,so they need help with some money problems.

imagine this,sothin really bad happens and u and your falizzy end up on street with nothin,afcorse the best thing will be to live on sum sorta gov system so u can get back on your feet.

bein on welfare doesnt make u less of person or human cause u getting suported by gov.i have some friends who needs it and they are one of kindest ppl u can ever meet,so its not like they givin welfare to criminals and such cause i bet they make mo0re money then then us put together

nationalsigleague.com
retired lvl18 palie
VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:54 pm    Post subject:  

pwned.nl wrote:
there are programs for people with needs besides the poularly taken advantage of welfare, there unenployment, vet aid, disability, workman's comp, should i go on?

in order to get unemployment. you need to be unemployed. there are people on welfare who have jobs, but barely scrape by. thus they require the aid of welfar.

vet aid? are you friggin retarded? you need to be a war verteran to receive that.

disability? yea, you need to be disabled to receive that. not many people are going to go get some sort of disease, or body harm to get some more money.

workmans comp? ...do you even have any common sense in your head, at all? workmans comp is a temporary relief for workers hurt on the job.

i dont think you should go on, because all you have done in this thread so far is shown the entire forum your flaming arrogance, not to mention ignorance, and lack of self restraint. and uninhibited R.A.C.I.S.M.

"i thought it was funny seeing how i have a few black kids my class who didnt really like the bill." what race are YOU?

also, what grade are you in? im willing to bet, grade 9.

so your concept of reality is this. the poor die. the rich get richer. everyone is happy. right? get real. what happens when you grow up, realize life is harder than the video game you are addicted to, and maybe, just maybe, end up on welfare yourself? are you still going to preach "abolish welfare"?

do you want to know what we should abolish? rich peoples right to play the lottery, or any kind of contest what-so-ever. bill gates himself can house and feed every single homeless person in america, for years on end. and he is just 1 of 100's of way-too-wealthy people in north america.

abolish welfare? how about abolish greed, and show compassion. (i linked that word, because you are obviously oblivious to its definition).

you were banned, then had begged to be unbanned, and now you are walking on thin ice. and what do you do? you make this thread, along with many others, and piss me, and b[x] off numerous times. this is my warning to you. my last warning to you, at that. if, you dont shape up, and stop posting so friviously, i will put my perverbial foot, so far up your ass, you will taste my shoe polish. have i made myself clear as crystal? if not, refer to this picture:

Mr.Snuggles

BNet Acct/Realm: North Carolina (Sadly)
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:46 pm    Post subject:  

i think some 1 should lock this thread....its doing nothing but pissing ppl off...and personaly im one of them but iv decided not to post cept for this....

lol sry...im bored and lookin at images and thought this was appropriate

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
xX_marie_Xx

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:21 am    Post subject:  

I agree

love the hand "this is what your doing...this is what i want you to do" btw

pwned.nl

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:45 am    Post subject:  

lock it

Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts]  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Jump to: