LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:28 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Alternative Gaming
Heprea's lld guardian guide
Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts]  
heprea
pokemon fanatic

BNet Acct/Realm: europe laddars
8.01 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:02 pm    Post subject:  Heprea's lld guardian guide
Subject description: first try! HGL related

ok, so im sure that there are some old d2 players who are wishing for even some sort of lld builds..

so me and my friend Shiroitsuki have been thinking of few builds, he was thinking of evoker build and i was thinking for quardian (after noticing how overpowered guardians shield bash/turn are)
so here goes:

level: as low as possible but, as diablo had 9 as the lowest level, im thinking of this being something like 10(at this level u can get lvl 1 shield turn). There is one thing i have also noticed(and many others) that if u are lucky enough to find weapon with low item level req it has +x skill that requires normaly ie. 20lvl > u can use the skill on the level u get that weapon in use, which is guite awesome rite?

items

helm: all hallows visage = unique event flaming skull helmet, why this? = 1. its cool? 2. it has 6psn attack str and 6psn dmg% (and 6willpower which aint that important) 3. when combined shield turn and shield bash +% elemental effects the 6 attack str is enough to trigger psn effect on enemy so they cant use health potions

weapon: so far iv been thinking of using warts leg, why? = 110% shield overload(all melee weapons have high shield overload) + it has +30 armor (yes! i love armor :3), BUT u are not just gonna use any normal warts leg, u want one that is agumented and has +1 SHIELD charge AT LEAST other mods u might want to try to get by agument is more shield overload/peneration or +shield turn or shield bash(gl getting one)

Shield: unique taeguk shield = +30-40 mana / ~75 life / some stun def / 5xx stun attack str + it looks cool

Armor: havent really thought about this much yet, since i havent seen any unique low level armors yet, id guess ud want something with +x% life / +xx life / +xx armor

Boots: same as armor, havent seen any low level uniques for boots so, u want something like in the armor +x% life / +xx life / +xx armor

Belt: once again the same, something with +life% / +life / +xx armor

gloves: getting tired of this... need find more lower level unique armor parts, therefor again u want somehtign with +x % life / +xx life / +xx armor

Pants: +x life / +xx life / +xx armor

skill points

ok, iv thought of 2 bit different builds, i need to test them before i can say which one is "better" anyways:

build1:

shild bash: lvl 3 (2 points)
shield turn: lvl 1 (maxim)
shield of faith: lvl 5 (pretty much the rest here)
aura of power: lvl 1 for bit more better mana regen
(shield charge lvl x from warts leg or any type of weapon u preffer!)

build2:

shield bash: lvl 7 (6points)
shield turn: lvl 1
shield of faith: lvl 1
aura of power lvl 1
(shield charge lvl x from warts leg or any type of weapon u preffer!)

with higher shield bash u have better chanse of triggering STUN and POISON which are pretty much the keys to the victory

with higher shield of faith u can last longer w/o getting affected by elemental mods ( ie. u cannot get stunned if u have shield, they need to get your shield to 0 before their elemental mods can take affect)

now to the
tactics

the reason why u want shield charge is that it gives +% to elemental mods, which can be key to the vicotry, since if your enemy has really low shield amount u might be able to trigger STUN when using shield charge to "teleport" (yes, it blinks u next to your enemy and hits with shield)at your enemy and hit him before he can even realize it.

After using shield charge u will use shield turn to try to trigger STUN again(if your enemy didnt get stunned after shield charge).

Rest of the battle goes by spamming shield bash(to keep enemy STUNNED) or by spamming normal attack(or sword of the reckonign if u have skilled it, which aint too bad idea)

also, if u are using the all hallows flaming skull helmet, u do have high chanse to make your enemy POISONED which prevents the use of health potions.

now, give me tips / hints / critism ?

cya all in hellgate:london :)

Last edited by heprea on Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
zarc

BNet Acct/Realm: USEast NonLadder *fyarbeast USEast Ladder *fyarbeast1
-2.48 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:07 pm    Post subject:  

what on earth are you talking about?

MeshinLLD

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:35 pm    Post subject:  

Heprea is trying to bring low lvl dueling to hellgate london..

were sad..

UsWest [NL]
*MeshinLLD
UsEast [NL]
*MeshinLLD
*Meshin
heprea
pokemon fanatic

BNet Acct/Realm: europe laddars
8.01 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:45 pm    Post subject:  

yeah, trying :| dunno if it will ever work.. but hey, u can always try, heh.. ^^;

Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts]  
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Alternative Gaming
Jump to: