LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Mon Jun 03, 2024 11:12 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Making an Enchantress, please help
Page 1 of 2 [30 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
SunnyFunshine

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:09 pm    Post subject:  Making an Enchantress, please help
Subject description: This is my first LLD

Hello, I'd like to know how to improve my Enchantress build, I'm pretty sure this builds follows the rules, but if it doesn't please tell me.

Level 30 Enchantress

Skills
firebolt-1
fireball-1
warmth-18
enchant-13
fire mastery-1
frozen armor-1
charged bolt-1
lightning-1
chain lightning-1
telekinesis-1
teleport-1
energy shield-1

Stats
Str-22
Vit-rest

Pre-Buff
Helm: +2 fire skills
Armor: Spirit Shroud
Weapon: Leaf with Enchant
Gloves: Magefist
2 sojs and a 2+ fire skills ammy

Battle Gear
Helm: Peasant Crown (P Ruby)
Armor: Twitchthroe (P Ruby)
Bow: Raven Claw (Shael)
Gloves: Bloodfist
Belt: Death's Sash
Boots: Sander's Riprap
Rings: Stone of Jordan x2
Amulet: +2 Fire Skill

I got .8k-1.0k fire damage, 500 life without any charms, 50% FHR (9 frames), 50% IAS (12 frames).

And when you're up against a caster you just switch in a 3 socketed helm and insert 3 runes into it, for example against a light sorc you would insert 3 Orts and there's max light resist.

Last edited by SunnyFunshine on Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Grim04

BNet Acct/Realm: Grim04/UWNL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject:  

What level are you...? If 30, you can only put one point into fire mastery.
SunnyFunshine

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:02 am    Post subject:  

Oh yeah, that's how it was on paper. So yeah instead it was 1 Fire Mastery, 18 Warmth, and then all pre req's for, and including, Energy Shield.
.I.O.W.A.

BNet Acct/Realm: I'm Back.
0.01 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject:  

i would consider keeping a 6 shealed hunters bow in the stash that might work, im kina flyin off the handle here. but i think the speed will be alot beter. the only good side to a raven claw is the fire arrow,(fire mastery does help the fire dmg correct?) i would check up on the dmg of the fire arrow i beleive the fire arrow is lvl 2-4 thats prox 10-20 dmg i think, im to lazy to look up exact numbers. and angels ammy+rings wouldnt be a bad thing to have in the stash. you might wana use a sheild on the switch for running. i would also look at the 30 ais from deaths gloves+belt. and consider shealing the twitch and p crown. a nef woudlnt be a bad thing. like a 5x sheal 1x nef hunters bow . i hope i could be of some help.

SunnyFunshine

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:50 pm    Post subject:  

I originaly went with a faster attacking bow as well, but the reason I wanted to go with Raven Claw was because the explosing arrows always hit, and then I didn't need Angelics anymore. So without the Angelics I'd gain +4 to Fire Mastery, which helps increase my damage. But if I were to go with your idea I would hit 9 frames IAS and 8 frames FHR, and I'd lose some damage and about 100 life.

If I were to change a set up, would the speed be enough reason to get rid of exploding arrow?

(ex. if you were to attack for 10 seconds with both sorcs at the same time, at the end of those 10 seconds the one with the Hunter's Bow will have shot of 7 more arrows, 27 in total)
.I.O.W.A.

BNet Acct/Realm: I'm Back.
0.01 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject:  

i would test all the sets before making drastic changes, explode arrow doesnt do alot of dmg im not totaly sure though because i saw a pally with explode arrow and holy fire and he did good dmg.

Waramp

0.59 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject:  

fire damage is added to raven claws explosion. i always lvl my chars with high lvl enchant and a raven claw, its great. the reason it works is because raven claw always hits, so AR isnt needed. gl with this build!

http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showuser=246043
SunnyFunshine

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject:  

the krazy one wrote:
i would test all the sets before making drastic changes, explode arrow doesnt do alot of dmg im not totaly sure though because i saw a pally with explode arrow and holy fire and he did good dmg.

Well, exploding arrow appears to do consistent damage. Lets say Every exploding arrow did 85% damage to a monster's life, every time. Now take a bow with without exploding arrows, these arrows can do damage between maybe 100% of the same monster's life, or maybe 70%. That's because normal arrows stick to the damage range in your Character Screen, but I don't think explosive arrows do.

waramp wrote:
fire damage is added to raven claws explosion. i always lvl my chars with high lvl enchant and a raven claw, its great. the reason it works is because raven claw always hits, so AR isnt needed. gl with this build!

Thank you, I hope it turns out well. : ) Hey, I heard that exploding arrows hit twice. Is this true? Or is there some trick to this, like maybe you need pierce?
Waramp

0.59 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:30 am    Post subject:  

the thing with raven claw is if the arrow actually hits, then it also does damage along with the explosion (as in doesnt get blocked or defended). but without any attack rating, the arrow itself probably wont hit very much on high def opponents, but its not worth using angelics over sojs.

crawlingdeadman

BNet Acct/Realm: *circusfreaks *crawlingdeadman
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:34 am    Post subject:  

SunnyFunshine wrote:
So without the Angelics I'd gain +4 to Fire Mastery, which helps increase my damage.

i'm going from memory but i've made two high level ranger enchantresses so im like 98% certain the fire mastery doesnt add damage the second time (once for the buff once on the attack) like it does for melee. so, again, pretty sure that only prebuff +skills help out a ranger.

SunnyFunshine

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject:  

Ah, you are right. I just tested this out, but due to the Lying Character Screen I thought they had changed it. So now I'm probably going to remove some of these +skill items. I might keep the two SoJ's to help out with ES, although I might want more battle like items. Anyone have some ideas? Remember, stay away from things like leech. The actuall physical damage is very low, so then in turn the leech is also. How about two Angelic rings and an Angelic Ammy so my arrows will hit twice more often?
Waramp

0.59 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject:  

actually what happens is enchant is only 1/3rd the listed dmg when using a ranged attack. i wouldnt remove skill gear, especially sojs. all that mana will be good for teleporting around, and it will still increase your enchant dmg and attack rating

Irferno

BNet Acct/Realm: irferno + irferno1
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject:  

doesnt chant glitch raven in some way.. invisi arrows?
Grim04

BNet Acct/Realm: Grim04/UWNL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:40 pm    Post subject:  

The fire mastery goes add twice with ranged bow enchantress. Keep as much +skill gear as you can, life leech doesn't work in duels, and you don't need AR because of raven claw always hitting.
Goky

1.68 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:41 pm    Post subject:  

Irferno wrote:
doesnt chant glitch raven in some way.. invisi arrows?

Only if the bow itself is glitched, which is much easier to do with a Kuko than it is a Raven since a raven has really low reqs.
Page 1 of 2 [30 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: