LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:32 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
A few Quick questions.
Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts]  
Annihilation-

BNet Acct/Realm: US East Non-Ladder
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:49 am    Post subject:  A few Quick questions.  

sorry if these questions have already been asked. but i am pressed for time so i dont have time to search for them. once again. sorry.

1) how do you craft CS zon gloves? edit: leather or something with low req. +2 java skills and 20% ias

2) is there any possible way to 20% faster attack on supiror +3 to java skills duing imbue without the level req going to high? like any tricks or secrets to it? i only have 1 pair so i dont want to mess them up X.x

3) whats the best place to look for 15 life scs? if there is one

Thanks so much for your time.
Annihilation-

Last edited by Annihilation- on Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:12 am; edited 2 times in total
krajee

9.68 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:11 am    Post subject: Re: A few Quick questions.  

Annihilation- wrote:
1) how do you craft CS zon gloves?

It depends on what kind of gloves you want.
Annihilation- wrote:
2) is there any possible way to 20% faster attack on supiror +3 to java skills duing imbue without the level req going to high? like any tricks or secrets to it? i only have 1 pair so i dont want to mess them up X.x
Gheed wrote:
An imbue is a "horadric cube recipe" with output ilvl = clvl + 4 and an output of 'useitem' (only the ethereal property and the actual item matter), rar(e).

Annihilation- wrote:
3) whats the best place to look for 15 life scs? if there is one
Anywhere that drops ilvl37 items and has a high monster density with high drop rates.

I'm 100% sure these are not the answers you are looking for.

pryzmatix

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:44 am    Post subject:  

3) I think NM Tombs was the place that was suggested in an lld mf'ing thread a whiles back.
Meegz ?

BNet Acct/Realm: *meegz @ east ladder
39.74 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:51 am    Post subject:  

also you cant get 20 ias on lld gloves unless you are going to use sanders, so 10 is all you are shooting for. its probably going to be easier to just grab rares or trade for some 2/10's on jsp or something cuz they will end up being a lot cheaper there than here for lack of people knowing what they have and are worth.

higher end normal areas (cows in particular) and worldstone keep, throne room, etc. have all been good places for me in normal to get good lld charms. in nm the best have been cows and tombs, and im about to make a tesladin just for running norm and nm cows and tombs.

and the answer to your java question is the only way they will get lvl 30 req'd and keep 3 or more java skills is if you have a staffmod of +2 javalin skills (after it gets imbued, not before...it rerolls these things) and gets either a prefix that gives +1 jav, +2 jav, or +1 zon skills. if it gets either of those mods and has +2 base jav skills on it you will end up with +3 or higher to your javalin skills, then the chances of getting 20 or 30 ias is a crap shoot. hope you understand what i just typed Smile

Napalm loves the little children of the world.
Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts]  
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: