LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Fri May 31, 2024 4:42 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
*ENGLISH PAPER ABOUT MAKING A VLLD CHARACTER SO FUNNY*READ
Page 1 of 2 [25 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next

WOULD YOU EVER WRITE THIS AS AN ENGLISH PAPER?
lol yes i would cause im an uber nerd
21%
 21%  [ 7 ]
lol no my diablo life is uber secret
42%
 42%  [ 14 ]
lol no my teacher would grade it bad due to bad content
36%
 36%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 33

cghardwick

BNet Acct/Realm: cghardwick
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject:  *ENGLISH PAPER ABOUT MAKING A VLLD CHARACTER SO FUNNY*READ  

Hey, guys I was asked to write a paper about my goals in life. The following hit my head seeing as I just got back into LLD. Oh and me saying I used to be the best is total bullshit as you know and dissapointing alot of people = crap and I had to just make some BS up so uhh.. and its not very detailed and some of its completely wrong and just gay but its funny. PLEASE READ ALL WAY THORUGH LOL

I will attempt to become; nay, I will become the US East Non Ladder Very Low Level Dueling Open Arena Champion of www.LLD101.com with a hell rushed sacrifice paladin on Diablo II: Lord of Destruction. This is much more than a goal to me. It is, I believe, the sole purpose I was put on this earth.
There are many reasons I want to achieve this goal, but ther is one main reason: to prove that I am, and always will be the best VLLD'er on US East. I have been playing the game for four years, but after two years I grew tired and took a break. I'm back after over a year break. I dissapointed alot of people in the gaming community when I quit; so I'm back to make it up to them and show them I'm still the best.
The process of actually building the sacrafice paladin is very complex. I will have to gather or trade for all of the expensive and rare gear. I have to beat all three difficulties: normal, nightmare, and hell. It is helpful to do all side quest, but not necessary.
I will begin by gathering all the gear. I can do magic find runs, or trade other low level dulers for the rarest of the items. This can consist of normal cows, Andariel, or Mephisto runs. I will be desperately in search of fifteen life large charms and nine max damage jewels.
I plan to get a glitch rush; which is beating all three difficulties still at level one. It is not necessary but can be very beneficial. A friend will beat all the difficulties with me in the same game and partied. By being glitch rushed I will gain many skills, health points, resistance points, among other essentials.
To actually compete with some of the best VLLD'ers out there it is necessary to do them all. If all are completed in all three difficulties I will gain twelve skill points, sixty health points, fifteen attribute points, and twenty-five resistant points. By completing each quest three times, once in each difficulty, it will greatly increase my damage and my overall chance for success.
I expect my character to have between 369-403 life and do 963-1270k damage. It will have forty three to all resistances to elemental damage and have a seventy-five percent chance to block with 1259 attack rating.
It all sounds good so far, but in retrospect it is going to be a lot harder than it seems. The odds are against me. I don't know as much as I used to; and, for the pas two years things have changed alot. The rules and regulations have changed, and BattleNet has released a few patches completely changing the ways of low level dueling. Time is also a factor. I don't have as long to gather and prefect my character build as I would like. I will also have to keep my grades up in school; which, will limit my playing time greatly. After not playing for two years my account expired; which, means all my gear is gone and I have to start fresh.
In retrospect, there are many obstacles ahead of me, but if I play four hours a day on weekdays, twelve hours a day on weekends, and pull a few all nighters I believe I can and will become the US East Non Ladder Very Low Level Dueling Open Arena Champion.

but sreiosuly guys this is gonna be my goal. it may not be achieveable for a few seasons but I WILL DO THIS. loland dont mind if its not all accurate i was justtaking up space and half of its bs like me being the best and still being the best lol... every one knows that B[x] is the best. or meitou, or bella, or one of you godly's out there lol i dont even know any more.

LOLLERSKATES ROFLCOPTERS LOLLERSKATES ROFLCOPTERS

krajee

9.68 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject:  

This isn't exactly Diablo 2 related.

Moved.

ATOMICMAN
Official LLD101 Drunkard

BNet Acct/Realm: *ATOMICMAN-LLD USEastNL Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject:  

uber nerd

rofflecakes

I am the bullet in the gun
I am the truth from which you run
I am a silencing machine
I am the end of all your dreams...
breakbeatz2
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject:  

How old are you? Just curious.
B[x]

BNet Acct/Realm: Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Re: *ENGLISH PAPER ABOUT MAKING A VLLD CHARACTER SO FUNNY*RE  

cghardwick wrote:
every one knows that B[x] is the best.

::Polishes knuckles on shirt:: However, I quit back in May. That and the fact that I wasn't the best.

breakbeatz2 wrote:
How old are you? Just curious.

Seriously.

[Important Links]
FudGe

BNet Acct/Realm: *MaStEr_FuDgE, jacquesstrap on D2JSP
2.11 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject:  

wow.............................talk about REALLY having no life outside of video games lol

im sorry dude....like really really really sorry....

Belarathon

BNet Acct/Realm: east nl
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:28 am    Post subject:  

i think you should volunteer to read it out loud to the class! i am almost certain that if your classmates heard you read that, you would instantly become the most popular guy at school and girls would be all over you! and you should wear a cape while you read it for sure too and carry a dagger in your pocket incase some noob gets jealous of how cool you are and tries to pk you
Chewie

BNet Acct/Realm: AWOL
16.10 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:23 am    Post subject:  

Haha. Overall, it's very nerdy. But, I'm pretty sure I was assigned that exact assignment back in high school.

NuB

BNet Acct/Realm: a[noob2] EuropeSCNL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject:  

Have you ever had a temptation to Drink large amounts of Vodka while at the same time eating Valium like smarties and driving a pushbike the wrong way down the busiest road in your town? Releasing that to your school would have a similar effect on your internal organs...

I would like to take a moment to state that I DO NOT RECCOMEND eating valium like smarties and drinking large amounts of vodka while driving a pushbike the wrong way down the busiest road in your town. However, I fully endorse drinking large amounts of vodka. And Whisky. And Gin. And ooooh my head.
cghardwick

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:22 pm    Post subject: lol  

ok guys.. im gonna have to edit the first post because I lengtehened it to about 3 page paper this morning and i was talking about a sacrifice pally but i was like they dont know wtf im tlaking about so i started talking about prebuffing shout helsm so i ran down an aisle and go ARGH!! SHOUT!! PREBUFF!! and go so now i run back to stash and swtich back. and guys half my class is computer nerds... they didnt care they just thought i was funny.. and im not a complete nerd lol... i wrestle fo rmy highschool and play soccer for my highschool and i played competitive baseball for 6 years and i played church basketball for 4 years and I act in all the school plays(acting is my major thing right now). and ive had the same girlfriend for 2 years... and ask 2fat shes pretty hott... oh and im 16 guys... and as you can see from above i did read this to the class. I always do wierd papers about random shit like once was I wrote a paper on a documentary about how people of lower social and economic class are treated unfairly in todayts world. but yeah 16/girlfriend 2 years// DIABLO AND COUNTERSTRIKE ARE MY SECRET LIFES// NO ONE ELSE KNOWS I PLAY THEM LOL...//all kinda of sports/acting/frisbee golf// DIABLO IS NOT MY LIFE SEEING AS IM LIKE THE WORST RIGHT NOW... so flame me all ya want but all the kids in my class just thought it was funny and ridiculous like all my papers... but hey it took some serious balls to read that in front of the class. and run up and down the aisle going AGH SHOUT by the way www.myspace.com/cghardwick to see how not exactly nerdy i am kthanks
Chewie

BNet Acct/Realm: AWOL
16.10 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject:  

Yeah, but why do you care so much about people on a gaming internet message board thinking you're not a geek?

cghardwick

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:50 am    Post subject:  

lol i really dont... cuase i dont even know yall... but yeah anyways thats the english paper
breakbeatz2

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:33 am    Post subject:  

I think the people who are embarassed to admit that they are gamers are pathetic, at least this guy doesn't hide it.

As far as the paper goes though, I think it's awful. Your teacher won't have a clue what you're talking about; you need to explain what Diablo is, and what VLLDing is.

Oh, and feel free to message me to duel, I have a lot of VLLDers.

*vlld9
NuB

BNet Acct/Realm: a[noob2] EuropeSCNL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject:  

breakbeatz2 wrote:
I think the people who are embarassed to admit that they are gamers are pathetic, at least this guy doesn't hide it.

In a way, kinda. But, really, there's gamers, there's addicts and theres Little Chinese girls who die from fatigue/starvation while playing WoW. There's a line...
breakbeatz2

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject:  

Are you implying that cghardwick is a little Chinese girl?
Page 1 of 2 [25 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Jump to: