LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Fri May 31, 2024 4:43 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
How did you get into LLD & What was your 1st char?
Page 1 of 2 [27 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
NuB

BNet Acct/Realm: a[noob2] EuropeSCNL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:59 am    Post subject:  How did you get into LLD & What was your 1st char?  

Self explanatory really Very Happy

Personally, my mfsorc got raped by a lvl 29 firetrapper. I *think* it was ubermoose, but not entirely sure Very Happy

So, I went away thinking about how I could make a character at that sort of lvl to own hi lvls. My very 1st char was a Bowzon using upped Rogues and a maxxed life armour. I'm still most proud of that one cus i made it all on my own without any guides or anything Very Happy and she wasn't THAT bad! I used to join hell games and rape people in the throne room from just below the entrance to baals throne Very Happy ahh memories Very Happy
Spazz
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada.
0.15 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:20 am    Post subject:  

This has been done like six times, but.

I met a level 24 Barbarian named "OLD-ENGLISH" back in early .9 and he did the tough shit act with something I was leveling, as most of us have done at one time or another. Anyway, he smokes me hard. I get angry, ask to see gear, he says no. I figure shit out, make the most welfare barb you will ever see, and still lost. Then I found out about 76Legit and what a decent build was so I touched up my barb, then I met Belarathon on his lvl 14 thrower, and he made a conc barb and raped me too. Eventually I could beat OLD-ENGLISH almost all of the time, but Soldier and Bel still raped me, but I could go half/half sometimes if the light wasn't in my eyes! *cough*

I eventually went on to make a pretty sweet conc barb at the start of 1.10 that used all the defence gear etc.

Account: -=-Spazz-=-
Realm: USEast
Characters:
Carousel - 57 Trap Assassin MLD

Vixen

BNet Acct/Realm: The 'Big Apple'
7.76 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:14 am    Post subject:  

A level 9 Assasin using 20 poison damage jewels. Funny, she did better with a Javalin that she did with a claw.

"Vixen's also the name of a reindeer"
NuB

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:32 am    Post subject:  

Spazz wrote:
This has been done like six times, but.

Oh, Embarassed
Moritz

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:50 am    Post subject:  

i found a guide by chance from sichtblender at www.indiablo.de about his lvl29 concbarb and i directly built one, fascinated by the idea of low lvl pvp. but that was about 2 yrs ago Smile

sichtblender is probably the most itemlaming lvl29 barb ever and a really good m8 of me nowadays.
NuB and ubermoose, who are from europe too, will know him as Phalanx-TvT and Phalanx-Excudo and should know about his power Twisted Evil
Spazz

0.15 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:05 am    Post subject:  

Moritz wrote:
i found a guide by chance from sichtblender at www.indiablo.de about his lvl29 concbarb and i directly built one, fascinated by the idea of low lvl pvp. but that was about 2 yrs ago Smile

sichtblender is probably the most itemlaming lvl29 barb ever and a really good m8 of me nowadays.
NuB and ubermoose, who are from europe too, will know him as Phalanx-TvT and Phalanx-Excudo and should know about his power Twisted Evil

What did he use? I want to compare to my barb.

Characters:

Wank

BNet Acct/Realm: Imp StormsRaider
57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:37 am    Post subject:  

I was making a pnb nec and saw a low lvl dueling game, i was lvl 42 at the time and i thought HA i can beat this 29 easy pk. He owned me in 3 hits... So i decided to make a 29 conc barb so i could play TryMy_Nuts and beat him. But i deleted my barb and made other chars before I ever dueled him. So all it took was to be owned by a 29 for me to start.

Equipped Lvl 30's:
Froggy-Leap Attacker, Vidala- Bow, Starly-Wind, Haunter-Bonenec, Dragonair-Fissure, Vileplume-Psn Jav, Clefairy- Wc

http://img104.imagevenue.com/loc1100/th_30982_ImpAvatar_122_1100lo.jpg(didnt want to lose that link Surprised
Grim04

BNet Acct/Realm: Grim04/UWNL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:44 am    Post subject:  

I was getting sick of the hacked items in 09. So I made a lvl 35 nec who maxed wall and iron maiden. I'd enter random games with lvl 99 barbs, hosty em and talk shit until they come out, ww through my walls i cast iron maiden and they'd die. I saw a low lvl dueling game one day, and joined with my necro. He got beat down by lvl 9 azns... mainly because every stat point I put into energy... and also because they used 2x wrgins. so I made a lvl 31 ww barb. 2k Psn dmg with 40 50pdcs. Dual bloodletters, he was pretty good. I traded the psn charms to some guy for some hexs which helped me gain a lil wealth in the d2 economy.
Moritz

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:45 am    Post subject:  

Quote:
What did he use? I want to compare to my barb

hes still playing but i dont have all his items' stats in mind, but some i remember.

- 24max twitch
- 2*2xmax 1barb 3bo 2inc speed 17life @ helm
- rhyme grim shield
- dragon shield of defl 2xmax 2xmax -15req/18max for dmg setup
- runesword eth selfrep 20ias 1xxar xxmax 1xxed sock 20ed/15max (will take a screen and post it, coz i love that sword really)
- sanders boots
- sanders gloves or bloodfists, i think he used sanders to reach next frame, not sure here
- 15/15 string
- angelic amu/ring/ring, angelic amu/ring/soj, 1barb /@@/soj/soj depends on opponent
- bo switch
- 3max/15life sc's , some run/@ till 100frw without run skill (that rules in europe)

i will ask him for a screen of his charstatistics (u no when u type ''c'') and seom of his items. im pretty sure with dmg shield he reaches 2.2k life and 2.2k dmg, dont know what attacking speed.

im not 100% sure about this, so wait till i see him to confirm it Smile
NuB

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:38 am    Post subject:  

Moritz wrote:
NuB and ubermoose, who are from europe too, will know him as Phalanx-TvT and Phalanx-Excudo and should know about his power

I duelled TvT with my CSZon.. and actually won!!! 3-1 i think. He always took me down to last lil bit of mana tho Wink

I never dueled his hammer/charge pala (sry i don't know the 1337 names for palas) but it looks nasty, his blizz sorc raped my smiter a while ago Very Happy

He has a +4/30ias maiden jav..the B%$"?%D, but I'm looking for a lvl 29jav now so i'm more "Acceptable" no one seems to follow 101 lvl sets in europe!
Inexorable

BNet Acct/Realm: TheSupplier, Cancerofdabowel
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:59 am    Post subject:  

I got pk'd while trying hardcore in .09.. talked to the guy a bit, was told that low level duelers and pkers were fairly popular. Shelved the idea until about a year and a half ago. Tried a 18 charger to limited success. Met that bad kid Knarl, met Omni, and started working on a 29 zealot. Rest is history.

Knarl wrote:
Inexorable beat LittleKnarl, 4-3. Grumble grumble. My poor smiter.

Knarl wrote:
4-3 for inexorable again in melee. 10 life...pssh.

If you cannot take the heat....
DeadlyLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: ShadowReborn
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:27 am    Post subject:  

Well, I had pretty much been messing with crappy low level dueling chars since 08 days, but I never had any good characters really (most used low lvl sets and items with p rubies for life etc Razz) I actually started to learn more and more about real LLD when I met this one lvl 24 FoF asn whose name started with an X and a really good lvl 21 jab zon who had the name Recruiter at the beginning of all of his characters. I don't know if those guys still play, but Recruiter was a really cool guy that gave me a bunch of tips on how to make good LLD chars. Then I finally saw Soldier's lvl 24 barb. OMG he was insane lol. I guess that was where it all started (sigh...I miss the good old days of life leech and lvl 21-24 melee chars Razz)
Spazz

0.15 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:29 am    Post subject:  

Recruiter was Timassin I believe, he was my buddy Sad
I have his MSN if you want to talk to him Razz

I met Timassin shortly after I met bel..

I remember that FoF assassin too, I think it was Timassin's friend but I can't remember his name at all for some reason, he had a really cool rune sword I remember Neutral

Characters:

DeadlyLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: ShadowReborn
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:34 am    Post subject:  

Ya Timassin was his name, now I remember. And I also remembered dueling your conc barb for the first time with my lvl 33 barb NagaOfDeath. I think that you were the first godly melee that I dueled that was higher than lvl 24 hehe.

Oh ya by the way Spazz, this is the DeadlyLLD with the gay lvl 29 kicksin ShadowOfTerror that you used to hate so much Razz

Lol, it changed n.e.w.b to jolly lol
Spazz

0.15 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:39 am    Post subject:  

DeadlyLLD wrote:
Ya Timassin was his name, now I remember. And I also remembered dueling your conc barb for the first time with my lvl 33 barb NagaOfDeath. I think that you were the first godly melee that I dueled that was higher than lvl 24 hehe.

Oh ya by the way Spazz, this is the DeadlyLLD with the jolly lvl 29 kicksin ShadowOfTerror that you used to hate so much Razz

Lol, it changed n.e.w.b to jolly lol

I don't understand why people always tell me that I hated them at one point. I totally forget about stuff then people are like "Hey! You hate me!" and then for some reason I feel obligated to dislike you for some reason.

Neutral

Characters:

Page 1 of 2 [27 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Jump to: