LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Fri May 31, 2024 5:25 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » LLD PvP Section » Low Level Dueling
West Ladder Calling All LLD/VLLD's
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts]  
wfg-dude

BNet Acct/Realm: Long Beach, CA
158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:12 pm    Post subject:  West Ladder Calling All LLD/VLLD's  

Hey all I've never organized a tourney but I'm willing to give it a go based on response. Partly because I've never done a tourney and want to enter...and partly cuz going back to 2004 (that's right boys and girls 2004...maybe even earlier Shocked ) NO WEST LADDER TOURNEYS HAVE EVER BEEN HELD HERE!

Unless I missed something...that is pathetic! We got some uber cool ppl on west ladder so here's teh deal: As long as we get double digit interest (regardless of lvl) I will organize something official. I'll read up on rules and banned skills, etc.

So.... if you have any legit LLD101 chars on West Ladder let me know wut lvl/char/type/etc legit duelers u have and we'll go from there. Make sure u click the "notify me when a reply is posted" so u can keep up to date. Meanwhile I'll start my research.

Knarl I hope this is OK since it's my first time out. I'm not asking other ppl to organize...I will, I just need to know interest first. Don't wanna be the only guy in the room the day of the tourney Evil or Very Mad although...that would mean that I win... Laughing

Cool Sweet Justice IMHO!!!!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Deadly

BNet Acct/Realm: west ladder sc
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:29 am    Post subject:  

The first annual Wfg-Dude Cow King Cup. To me, the fact that you are hosting this tourney makes you a winner in my book.
wfg-dude

158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:24 am    Post subject:  

Tell your other 2 friends as well! I know u are in...even though your sin will pwn me easily!

That makes 4 of us for lvl 9 melee...I'm sure FUH will be in...we just need 5 more minimum and this should be fun. I'm pretty sure all of us have higher lvl duelers as well.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
cltcmmder17

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:31 pm    Post subject:  

Well you know how i roll Wfg....im in jus gotta remake pally legally lol and im currently workin on that zon. So count me in.
wfg-dude

158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:28 pm    Post subject:  

I hope no one minds...I simply copied and pasted the rules from the recent NL tourney Cool

The West Ladder folks have been asking about a category for hell rushed lvl 30's...sort of an Illegal Open category. I think what I'd like to do is perhaps let someone else organize that since this is my first tourney I'd like to keep it legit. I'd like to see some feedback on pro's and con's of that category before I decide against it tho.

Also, other than word of mouth how can we get the word out to our ladder friends? Anyone have ideas? Also, whoever did the excel spreadsheet looking thing in the NL tourney... please tell me how to do that so I can "copy" you Wink

Also #2, since this is NOT sponsored by LLD101.com...should we have a prize/prizes or something? IDEAS PLEASE!

Much Love...

Rules:
-LLD101 Rules will be in affect for all classes.
-For LLD Rules and LLD101 Legal Characters link http://wirsz.phpwebhosting.com/LLDBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1034
-For VLLD Rules and LLD101 Legal VLLD Characters link http://wirsz.phpwebhosting.com/LLDBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8377
Violations of these rules could result in a forfeited match and/or disqualification from the ARENA competition.

Classes:
-MELEE: Toe to Toe dueling. No running is allowed. Duelers may only step away a couple steps to recast Amp, Bone Armor (limited to once per duel), Shout, Inner Sight, BoS, Oak Sage or any other character ability allowed within the rules. Mercs and attacking minions may not be utilized.
In VLLD Smiters are banned in the Melee class and must compete in the Open class
-RANGED & CASTERS: Dueling at a distance or with skills otherwise classifies as Ranged (ex: WW and Charge). Mercs and attacking minions may not be utilized
-OPEN: Any legal character of the proper level may compete. Unlimited recasting of Bone Armor and other skills is allowed. Attacking minions may be utilized. Mercs may not be utilized. Running is allowed although excessive running without attacking for the purpose of regenerating life/mana or allowing Open Wounds or Poison to deplete the opponent is prohibited.

Challenges:
-To gain a spot you must defeat the person directly ahead of you, if you are not on the ladder you have to challenge the person in the lowest spot and work your way up.
-Duels must be best 4 out of 7, both players must agree on the winner of the duel. If there is no agreement on the winner then the duels will be redone with a referee.
-In order to move up a spot, you must post a screenshot of your victory and the other person agreeing in the screenshot or both duelers must post in this thread.

===================================
Grace Period
-Person challenged has 3 days (72 hours) to duel the challenger or arrange a mutually agreed on time for the duel. Failure to respond will result in a loss and dropping a position. (NO IFs ANDs or BUTs)
-After WINNING a match, you may not be challenged for 2 days.
-After LOSING a match, you still may be challenged.
-Your character has one challenge per day. After issueing a challenge you may not challenge another person with that character for 24 hours, though you may challenge another with a different character.

No Grace-No Mercy
-During the last 2 weeks of the season the Grace period will be suspended for all duelers. All duelers will be required to defend their position in the rankings within 2 days of receiving a challenge whether they win or lose a match.

krajee

9.68 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:43 pm    Post subject:  

wfg-dude wrote:
Also, whoever did the excel spreadsheet looking thing in the NL tourney... please tell me how to do that so I can "copy" you Wink

It uses the [ code] [ /code] tags. lining things up is a pain...sorta.

wfg-dude

158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:23 pm    Post subject:  

So, no programs or inserted files...just code /code at beginning and end?

Thx.

just shdw

BNet Acct/Realm: US WEST [NL]
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:44 pm    Post subject:  

count my 30 ele druid in. hopefully i''ll be able to get on.
wfg-dude

158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:15 pm    Post subject:  

Thanks to Krajee for letting me copy everything he does Exclamation

Well after much heated discussion here's the skinny: West ladder has NEVER had a tournament in the past 2 yrs! So...just to get people interested I will open up the tourney to hell rushed characters that will compete in separate categories. Beggers can't be chosers and right now we're laggin for participation...SO...leave your information so I can put it into this spread sheet. You will all need to be patient with me as I work to update the challenges, win/loss, etc. Let's try to keep our duels to LLD101 legit because we need those type of people the most...but if you have a hell rush to add into the mix...why not. For now... Laughing

SPREAD THE WORD...GET SOME PEOPLE IN THIS TOURNEY! WEST LADDER CAN'T BE PUNKED THIS BADLY!!!

Code:

CHARACTER          LLD101ACCT       B-NET ACCT        WIN/LOSS           
VLLD
   VLLD MELEE
   1. LLD-Kickurazz    wfg-dude             wfg-dude

VLLD OPEN

LLD   
   LVL 15 OPEN

CHARACTER          LLD101ACCT       B-NET ACCT  WIN/LOSS           
LLD
   LVL 18 MELEE
   1.  LLD-Beatudown        wfg-dude            wfg-dude

LVL 18-20 OPEN

CHARACTER          LLD101ACCT       B-NET ACCT  WIN/LOSS           
LLD
   LVL 27-30 MELEE

LVL 27-30 RANGED & CASTERS

LVL 27-30 OPEN (Anything Goes...No Banned Items/Skills)

CURRENT CHALLENGES:

wfg-dude

158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:21 am    Post subject:  

OK...here it goes:

Starting now...until September 1st.

First tourney...screw the keys for now...in a week or two the charms will sell for 5 hi.

Tell everyone!

O ya, and msg me with your info so I can post it and your win/loss.

Challenge/Post

wfg-dude

158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:02 am    Post subject:  

Sorry to have to do this...but tourney is off! Monday resets so pointless to try now! Give it a month and perhaps we can try again.

My new ladder acct will be WFG-BOM if y'all wanna lvl together Monday.

C'ya all in NL.

Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts]  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » LLD PvP Section » Low Level Dueling
Jump to: