LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Fri May 31, 2024 6:47 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » LLD PvP Section » Low Level Dueling
[Useast Softcore Nonladder] Dueling Ladder
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 9 of 11 [164 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Next
Rampage

BNet Acct/Realm: US East
12.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:13 am    Post subject:  

My understanding is that if you are not on the Ladder when you issue the challenge then you have to challenge to the lowest person on the Ladder and work your way up to #1.

I have two suggested revisions to the current Challenge rules:

1. Allow the person who is being challenged more time to answer the challenge. Some people only play on weekends and 3 days is not enought time to answer the challenge in some cases. Perhaps 6-7 days would be more reasonable.

2. If a person who is challenged fails to answer the challenge they drop off the Ladder completely. Then they would have to fight their way back up from the bottom again to regain their spot. Maybe that would give people more incentive to make the duels happen.
Arcane[hoh]

BNet Acct/Realm: USeast - KY
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:59 am    Post subject:  

id also suggest making the ladder larger, as in having the top 5 or 10, as is with a lot of other clan\dueling sites have with their ladders(i.e: d2jsp's ladders)

and i cant really PM willy...i have no clue what his forum name is.

ISO:
ethereal swordback(prefferably with full durability)
eth\repair rare crown\great helm, 120+def with life\fhr\res\2sockets
13+life\def(4-8 def only, lvl 17) scs'

paying in currencies
matic_random

BNet Acct/Realm: usEast -usWest [NL] Unknown Legends Crew
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:04 pm    Post subject: Re: [Useast Softcore Nonladder] Dueling Ladder  

cat_funt wrote:
Useast Softcore Nonladder Dueling Ladder
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Char Name_______Forum Name__________D2 Account

3.Willymammouth_____Stephysboy24

there u go

nationalsigleague.com
retired lvl18 palie
Captain Crunch

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:37 pm    Post subject:  

Rampage wrote:
My understanding is that if you are not on the Ladder when you issue the challenge then you have to challenge to the lowest person on the Ladder and work your way up to #1.

thats not really what i meant. i was wondering if its possible to start in a higher spot on the ladder if u've already challeneged everyone below that spot, and have screenshots to prove your victory and that your opponent conceded defeat

You're a stupid thread.

The Wal-Mart

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:19 pm    Post subject:  

LLDS_Shadow issues a challenge to - Willymammouth Very Happy
Mr.Snuggles

BNet Acct/Realm: North Carolina (Sadly)
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:30 pm    Post subject:  

forsaken wrote:

thats not really what i meant. i was wondering if its possible to start in a higher spot on the ladder if u've already challeneged everyone below that spot, and have screenshots to prove your victory and that your opponent conceded defeat

id have to say no...because that wouldnt be very fair...if u beat them twice out of 100 times and u just post that SS from a few weeks ago....this would cause a lot of contriversy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
matic_random

BNet Acct/Realm: usEast -usWest [NL] Unknown Legends Crew
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:44 pm    Post subject:  

challengin any1 on lvl18 mellee or lvl18 zeal ladder that can stand up and actually accept my challenge,yes any u can be in #3 i dont care,any1

nationalsigleague.com
retired lvl18 palie
The Wal-Mart

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:47 pm    Post subject:  

lol, I doubt i'd last mroe than 3 seconds against your zealot Sad but if you still wanan duel w/ me on *menmyself
Captain Crunch

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 6:50 pm    Post subject:  

Mr. Snuggles wrote:
forsaken wrote:

id have to say no...because that wouldnt be very fair...if u beat them twice out of 100 times and u just post that SS from a few weeks ago....this would cause a lot of contriversy

that wasnt what i meant either. i meant if u issued an official challenege to that person, and u did an official set of duels, and u have screenshots to prove u won those official matches, can u automatically jump into a higher spot in the ladder without first being ranked lower?

You're a stupid thread.

cat_funt

BNet Acct/Realm: BEING KOREAN
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:05 pm    Post subject:  

Quote:
what if u issue a challenege on this forum, but the person your challeneging doesnt check the forum for more than three days? will u still take the place by default?

Yup, but its also the challengers responsibility to find the account of that person and/or pm him. If the person just posts "i challange xxx" and then waits 3 days that really isnt considered a challenge if it doesnt follow through on it.
Quote:
what if u want to move into a spot, and u challenege all the people in and under that spot, and u have screenshots and an admition of defeat from the people to prove you won, can u automatically move into a higher spot? or must u officially be posted in a lower spot and can only move one spot at a time? also, do challeneges have to be posted officially in this thread? or can u just find someone online and challenege them for a spot?

You can pass the grace period rules if you want as long as the challenged person is ok with it. You need solid proof (screenshot or person saying he lost it) in order to move up a spot and must move up one spot at a time. Challenges do not have to be in this thread, as long as both people know it was a challenge. It helps to post it here because then the other person could always say "i didnt get challenged he just asked for duel"

Quote:

Correct

Quote:
1. Allow the person who is being challenged more time to answer the challenge. Some people only play on weekends and 3 days is not enought time to answer the challenge in some cases. Perhaps 6-7 days would be more reasonable.

If people are on vacation or limited schedule certain things will be accepted, but if a person just says "ill duel later" or just doesnt respond for 3 days then the person is going down a spot. 6-7 days is too long because a person can delay the duel for many days, and if you make a char you dont wanna wait 3 weeks before getting up top.

Quote:
If a person who is challenged fails to answer the challenge they drop off the Ladder completely. Then they would have to fight their way back up from the bottom again to regain their spot. Maybe that would give people more incentive to make the duels happen.

Again, it depends on the circumstances. If the person refuses do duel but is able to duel then that will most likely happen, but if the person is unable then he/she will only drop down a spot because of a small absence.

Quote:
id also suggest making the ladder larger, as in having the top 5 or 10, as is with a lot of other clan\dueling sites have with their ladders(i.e: d2jsp's ladders)

There arn't nearly enough characters to do that, im keeping this only so you can keep track of the best.

Quote:
and i cant really PM willy...i have no clue what his forum name is.

Stephysboy24 is his forum name, and that is his account i think as well.

Quote:
LLDS_Shadow issues a challenge to - Willymammouth

I think theres someone else that wants to challenge him, I havnt seen steph online i think hes been gone for quite some time. If i dont see him im just gonna drop him off the ladder.

Any other questions that i missed just repost please.

*cat_funt / *koreabestsoccer / *catpk
*hewlettpackard=mfing/shopping/gambling
Captain Crunch

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:44 am    Post subject:  

cat_funt wrote:
You can pass the grace period rules if you want as long as the challenged person is ok with it. You need solid proof (screenshot or person saying he lost it) in order to move up a spot and must move up one spot at a time. Challenges do not have to be in this thread, as long as both people know it was a challenge. It helps to post it here because then the other person could always say "i didnt get challenged he just asked for duel"

so you cant jump 2 or 3 spots in the ladder even if u've beaten everyone ahead of the spot your trying to jump into, and uve waited the required grace period? (im saying this in the context of if u didnt post your wins one at a time on this thread, but just waited till u had like 3 wins and then posted them all to jump higher?)

You're a stupid thread.

cat_funt

BNet Acct/Realm: BEING KOREAN
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:32 am    Post subject:  

As long as you had solid proof from all of them and them knowing that you were on grace period and still accepted challenge.

*cat_funt / *koreabestsoccer / *catpk
*hewlettpackard=mfing/shopping/gambling
Captain Crunch

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:02 pm    Post subject:  

alright Very Happy
i got it now
now i just gotta find steph online...

You're a stupid thread.

xxkarnagexx

BNet Acct/Realm: Useast
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:49 pm    Post subject:  

Lvl 9 Sin: Nooblet-Killer challenges xXLil-MarieXx
xX_marie_Xx

BNet Acct/Realm: useast [nl] Montreal Canada
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:07 pm    Post subject:  

ill be on tonight spalls_girl666 msg me

<<<<dont ya hate leetspeak
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Page 9 of 11 [164 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » LLD PvP Section » Low Level Dueling
Jump to: