LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Sun Jun 16, 2024 10:50 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Does this make me likely to be a cereal killer?
Page 1 of 2 [16 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
Spazz
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada.
0.15 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:26 am    Post subject:  Does this make me likely to be a cereal killer?  

Ok, theres been about two or three times in my life where I've totally lost control of my body and out of rage did something like punch someone in the face or whatever. In real life I'm different than on here, all I do in real life is joke around, and I'm about the most non violent person you'll meet.

Anyway, so I totally lost control of my body and threw some guy on the ground and nearly stomped on his face but stopped myself just in time.. He threw a tim hortons cup at me, and I didn't even know him.. that was grade 9. Most random thing ever. I was like holy shit and then took off because I did it right infront of a bunch of people. It was like a movie kind of thing seeing out of someones eyes..

Today I totally flipped on some asshole because he kept saying "I'm gona fuck your mom in the ass and then go straight into her vagina" he said that to me every day just to be an asshole(I didn't find it offensive really at all I don't know why I cared), and I totally lost it.. I was so close to stabbing him in the face with my scissors, but I stopped again in time to realize it wasn't worth it.

Does this make me likely to be a cereal killer, or does everyone freak out like that? I probably spelled cereal wrong, like as in the breakfast food, but eh.

Account: -=-Spazz-=-
Realm: USEast
Characters:
Carousel - 57 Trap Assassin MLD

cat_funt

BNet Acct/Realm: BEING KOREAN
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:33 am    Post subject:  

I know this sounds kinda stupid, and i dont really mean this as an insult but... Rolling Eyes

You should get help.

*cat_funt / *koreabestsoccer / *catpk
*hewlettpackard=mfing/shopping/gambling
Spazz

0.15 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:35 am    Post subject:  

Yeah that's what I thought.

Characters:

cat_funt

BNet Acct/Realm: BEING KOREAN
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:47 am    Post subject:  

do your parents/friends ect know about this? Shocked [/img]

*cat_funt / *koreabestsoccer / *catpk
*hewlettpackard=mfing/shopping/gambling
Spazz

0.15 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:49 am    Post subject:  

"Hey mom, I nearly stabbed some guy in the face today, what's for dinner?"

No. I figured it was somewhat normal, but from what your telling me maybe I'm insane.

Characters:

jdb-lld

BNet Acct/Realm: usueast nl
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:54 am    Post subject:  

naw, u got just got a temper, likewise my temper is very bad, but i try my hardest 2 keep in check because i could literally kill sum1.. i'm 6'1'' and i way, 215 lbs. 10th grade. so, i'd say your fine just maybe get sum, i know this sounds weird, anger management.
Hades

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:19 pm    Post subject:  

depends what you have for breakfsat everyday, i dont think you can get jail time for killing coco pops. (I think you ment serial) But on a serious note, everyone has a breaking point where they will feel compelled to retaliate. This can be affected by lots of things, but mainly stress. It also depends on how you take it, like from your actions you seem justified. But when you say that you had no control of yourself, thats when you have a problem. If your unable to stop yourself, you could really hurt someone including yourself. If you find yourself nearly "Breaking" take a mental step backwards, breath deeply and think your actions through (Unless it involves breaking someones head in, then i advise taking a few more breaths to calm yourself) you will probably find immotional impulses quite stupid. If its the stress thats getting to you try heavy physical exercise, as not only does this do you some bodily good, it also helps you mentally as i think its the endorphines or something like that, that actually make you feel real good and relaxed after a good session. If its more of an issue with certain ppl then thats something you should sort out with them, or just stay away from them... If it continues to be a problem, counciling may be the way forward....
(ps. i was eating a takeaway while typing this so excuse the grammar/spelling.. not watching the keyboard.)
Vixen

BNet Acct/Realm: The 'Big Apple'
7.76 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:23 pm    Post subject:  

Seems normal to me. I'd deck the guy if he said that about my mother.
Everyone has temper it's just some people decide to vent emotionally while others decide to hit they're brother in the knee with the Xbox controller FOR LOSING THE DAMN GAME.
But yeah, otherwise normal.

"Vixen's also the name of a reindeer"
Skips

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:29 pm    Post subject:  

I have a hugely bad temper, in primary school (dunno american names) I nearly split this guys head open on some concrete, thankfully he didnt say anything, said he fell backwards. I used to have people pick on me in secondary school, thankfully they were always faster than me cause I didnt know how to run properly then cause if I had caught them I would have put them face down into the concrete. I see red. I loose control.

Or rather I did, Ive learnt to control it, channel it into constrictive things, when I get angry now I work better when it gets really really bad I go break somthing, like a cardboard box or a stump or a few brick, I used to hit a pillow, it all works. I find its best if you know your gonna get angry, and I know Im always likely to is to hold it for a few seconds and walk away. Just get out of there before you do somthing. Ive hit so many people and got into so much trouble for it its not funny.

Also if you really really need to hit someone, or even grab them roughly, watch out they may have a bigger brother. As I found out the hard way. I grabbed this year 9 who was mouthing off at me, I was year 11. I grabbed him and shouted at him walked off thinking nothing of it, 2 minutes later someones grabbing me by the shoulder spinning me round and punching me in the mouth and stomach. The year 9s brother and a few of his friends, all my year all "hard" start laying into me, I dunno what it was but maybe Im tougher than I thought I just walked through them and got the hell out of there. Didnt hit them or anything, why make it worse.

I guess what Im saying is that youve gotta keep your head, think about stuff. Even in a jam, You loose control but you always catch yourself, I was just like that it gets better you learn to control it. Your not a serial killer. Im like you completely non violent and laid back except when you really piss me off. Thankfully now Ive learnt to control it and it works.[/essay]

zori

BNet Acct/Realm: Finland // Europe L
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:54 pm    Post subject:  

i dont think that something like that will make you serial killer though if you feel that it actially might someday go too far you should think of getting professional help (no offense)
pwned.nl

BNet Acct/Realm: us east / *pandaeater / 1
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Does this make me likely to be a cereal killer?  

Spazz wrote:
Ok, theres been about two or three times in my life where I've totally lost control of my body and out of rage did something like punch someone in the face or whatever. In real life I'm different than on here, all I do in real life is joke around, and I'm about the most non violent person you'll meet.

Anyway, so I totally lost control of my body and threw some guy on the ground and nearly stomped on his face but stopped myself just in time.. He threw a tim hortons cup at me, and I didn't even know him.. that was grade 9. Most random thing ever. I was like holy shit and then took off because I did it right infront of a bunch of people. It was like a movie kind of thing seeing out of someones eyes..

Today I totally flipped on some asshole because he kept saying "I'm gona fuck your mom in the ass and then go straight into her vagina" he said that to me every day just to be an asshole(I didn't find it offensive really at all I don't know why I cared), and I totally lost it.. I was so close to stabbing him in the face with my scissors, but I stopped again in time to realize it wasn't worth it.

Does this make me likely to be a cereal killer, or does everyone freak out like that? I probably spelled cereal wrong, like as in the breakfast food, but eh.

this is why we use safety siscors in elementary school. lol j/k

maybe u just dont have much control, alot of young people tend to act on impulse not thinking about consiquences.

Y do you think they try and put such strict laws on teenage driving? (in the states atleast)

they dont want some kid getting flicked off or cut off and go crazy trying to run the guy off the road.

dsm-hades wrote:
be warned....
http://www.gamegirladvance.com/archives/2005/03/30/gamer_slays_friend_over_virtual_property.html

Captain Crunch

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:19 pm    Post subject:  

spazz is too cuddly to be a serial killer Very Happy
You're a stupid thread.

hero-lld

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 1:36 am    Post subject:  

i think most people are like that spazz...im also one of the non vilent type.
back in yr 8 we were kickin the footy and some yr 7's ran off with it to their older brothers (yr 10)..got the ball back then like 5 of the yr 7's tackled me and i totally lost it, picked up one of the dudes and then wout (shdw_deathadder) came in with about 10 kidney punches etc..
its like my vison goes all blury and i dont care about consquences or anything and im one of the people that doesnt like to get in trouble.
i hope i havent over done it here and i hope its sorta helped.

ederfico

BNet Acct/Realm: Florida
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 12:34 pm    Post subject:  

dsm-hades wrote:
If its the stress thats getting to you try heavy physical exercise, as not only does this do you some bodily good, it also helps you mentally as i think its the endorphines or something like that, that actually make you feel real good and relaxed after a good session.

This is true. When you exercise, your body lets our endorphins and there is a biological process that occurs. Many people feel alot better after they go running, swimming, or anything active of that type. Try it sometimes. I bet you will feel alot better. You can even do it like once or twice a week. I am sure it would help you out.

Starting over from scratch. Hope to be up and running soon.

If I offer on something, send a friendly PM because I tend to forget. -.-
velocity

BNet Acct/Realm: Lazy_Dragon69 UsEast-Nonladder
-2.73 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 12:52 pm    Post subject:  

Exercise is good, but you just have anger problems, i cant control my anger either... so really, just think it like u did.. its not worth but with more control, u dont wanna get locked up for something stupid now do we? dont make my mistakes

Martin V. Li
Sept. 17, 1987-Mar. 3, 2008

He wasnt just my Brother
He was my Teacher
My partner
And my best Friend

Rest In Peace
Page 1 of 2 [16 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Jump to: