LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Tue May 14, 2024 3:57 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
'OP PVPWest' - High Level West Dueling - www.pvpwest.com
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]  
swirsz
Site Admin

BNet Acct/Realm: no longer active / US West
200.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:48 pm    Post subject:  'OP PVPWest' - High Level West Dueling - www.pvpwest.com  

Just a friendly message from your webhost:

For Low Level dueling I'll still refer people here, but since I only high level duel myself I'm working on starting another dueling group / community:

PS. If there is an interest, I'll simply move the membership list of those who joined the "Clan-Honor" bot over to "PVPWest", so most LLDers. Easties are still out of luck, but from what I understand USEast is not as totally void of HLDing as West is at the moment. If there is an interest in this group branching out to east, a "OP PVPEast" channel isn't hard to make.

OP PVPWest ( http://www.pvpwest.com )
?An open USWest Dueling Community?

The goal of our group is to create and facilitate a community of good mannered dueling in any form. One on one dueling as well as team dueling is encouraged and promoted. To prevent the gross abuses seen in public dueling games we only have a few rules:

You must ask your opponent to duel and say ?go? before dueling.

You must un-hostile whenever asked.

Body guarding, naked-killing, and running to town to heal before a duel has finished are grounds for expulsion.

Only ONE item of absorb and/or max resists is allowed per element (only exception is that two raven frosts are allowed). For example, if you use a raven frost, you may not use Snowclash, if you use Tgods, you may not use a 4-Lo shield.

Call to Arms is generally not allowed. CTA strengthens casters with +all skill items considerably, puts a rich requirement of owning a +6 BO CTA for all your chars, and discourages hybrid duelers. If you have an innovative, non-standard, or weak build that may need it, please ask first.

No hacks or hacked/bugged items allowed (all other items and skills are fine)

PVPWest plans to be a group that will encourage tournaments, events, rushes, group leveling games, as well as constant duels. Our website features original reference tables, PVP guides, and tons of useful links, so stop by and check us out.
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]  
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Jump to: