LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Sat Jun 15, 2024 4:11 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Who else gets pissed off at BM hlds?
Page 2 of 2 [23 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:49 am    Post subject:  

i only have 1 high level character. so i duel everyone with him. and no, the point of d2 isnt to use your opponents weakness. it is to realize your own and make them non existant.

in other words, it's to build the best complete character you can, not have a lego man that comes with many accessories. Rolling Eyes

xZephyrX

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 11:04 am    Post subject:  

I usually just laugh at em and say " You think you REALLY want to meet my hld's?????" That usually shuts em up......Also, we always put lvl res on games unless feeling really really evil. But I make bm lld specifically for pubbies so I guess I'm odd man/woman out in this discussion. Embarassed
lld-Zer0Cool

BNet Acct/Realm: useast sc-nl
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:15 pm    Post subject:  

no every 1 should have at least 1 char that is just...well the type that gets these responses "thats gay", "dunt tele", "dunt run" , 'mb is gay", "hammers r gay"..etc u get the idea

as of now i use my hld necro to kill off bm duelers, and at low lvl i use my cs zon or my smiter...cs zon's slow missle makes ppl flip out, and smite...well no i likes dueling a smiter, unless they built there char just for that

it is still annoying that ppl get crazy with this stuff...especially since most duelers r on sc and its not like your really screwing the other person...i mean so what i lose 10k gold, i can fill my stash with gld in 1 hour....and if i never wana run into that person again chances r i wunt...so y cant ppl just say o your char is better than mine, or hey i beat u but gd.....i dunno
Tridge

BNet Acct/Realm: NO WTO!
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 1:51 am    Post subject:  

when you spend hundreds/thousands of hours (and dollars? lol ebay) committing yourself to one thing( playing d2), you tend to be passionate about it. that works out to several months or years of days with hours that could have been better spent furthering yourself in social, academic, or other pursuits, or if you're a rich-kid ebayer... (you have no soul).
anyhow. whit investments like this sunk into the pursuit of *get this* "MF runs", "lvling", and "WUG? WUW NT EBOTDZ" so we can pawn teh noobz, instead of getting laid, reading a book, or working towards that big promotion.
so what do we do when the sum of our efforts is utterly destroyed by another player whom knows its counter?
instead of giving in to our baser urge to beat the hell outta the damn computer, we say "not good" and maintain. then we're told that we are in fact a "noob", and we should "ggnorekkthxsenub". but guess what? he's not done! he's gonna "nk" us now! Very Happy he proves his dominance over our very lives with this act, being as most of us would never even think to s/e out, and instead choose to wake up by the stash for about an hour, or however long he chooses to keep us there (face it, you didn't leave till AFTER he did. lol)
so now, our most prized thing in the world, our d2 character, the thing that most of us will spend more time with than our own children, has been mercillessly beaten with a rather large e-stick.
what happens now?
we get stronger! time to "mf" for "itamz" to pwn teh noobz....

what was the point?
...i don't know.
but there it is. it's a rant. o_O
n-joy

T_T
MadeInCanada

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:28 am    Post subject:  

Im assuming that this sorc was using ES which means that your -res from mas does nothing ( i think you said your an orb sorc.) anyways, my brothers orb sorc does 1500 something damage with orb and without -res, it only does like 400 damage to her mana shield after pvp pen. With a 3k mana pool, tha can be regenerated quite quickly and if her ES is like 75+ persent, she would have to tank like 10 orbs in a row to die.
krajee

9.68 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:43 pm    Post subject:  

MadeInCanada wrote:
Im assuming that this sorc was using ES which means that your -res from mas does nothing ( i think you said your an orb sorc.) anyways, my brothers orb sorc does 1500 something damage with orb and without -res, it only does like 400 damage to her mana shield after pvp pen. With a 3k mana pool, tha can be regenerated quite quickly and if her ES is like 75+ persent, she would have to tank like 10 orbs in a row to die.

Nah...the sorc I was 'dueling' was only using two raven frosts as "damage reducing gear".

Wrath_of-God

BNet Acct/Realm: Reppin the East Ladder
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:48 pm    Post subject:  

If u wanna own all in , just use a bone necro w/ a point in revives and revive gloams/souls and then own~~ ezpk ^_^
VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:42 am    Post subject:  

not really. its easy to target a necro using summons with a FOH'er. just takes practice and good eye/hand co-ordination. plus, once they die, they're screwed. no summons and nobody = easy NK on the BM summoner/pb necro.

Page 2 of 2 [23 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Jump to: