LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:09 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
LLD Smite Help Plz
Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts]  
Username

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject:  LLD Smite Help Plz
Subject description: Yea,I need some help!

Alright, got plans for a lld smiter lvl 30 this will be my first, these are just rough plans im playing around with
i figured for gear
uped twitch
uped swordback
5 sheal war scep
uped toes
bladebuckle or string
some pcomb ammy~not sure which~help plz
some decent rings~not sure which~help plz
Pheasnt crown ?? ~no idea for helm..or i cld make a 3os helm not sure wut to put in
not sure here either ? up some fist ? lol sad

also what aura should i use? fanta ? i thought maybe conc for the damage if ima use a 5 shael wep~also 5 shael war sep or 6sheal war axe ... i got 4 shaels in the war axe atm cld put 2 more easy so what should i use? Embarassed
should i hit lvl 1 hs and try n max conc and smite or what ? im so lost i never made a lld smite before plzz help guys lol Shocked

Also, any gear or skill changes you think are good plz lemme know
and im thinkin enough str 4 gear ,dex max block rest vita sound good? Question
Lol I need UBER help on teh aura skill points thing lol.

ok messed with skill calc hows this look?
lvl 19 smite
all preq going lvl 1 hs
preq to conc all my skill quest into conc?

Down_Zero

BNet Acct/Realm: USEast NL *Wpk
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject:  

http://www.lld101.com/viewtopic.php?t=38126

I started that thread for a level 30 smiter, maybe that'll help a little. Confused
Username

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:32 am    Post subject:  

See, im not sure which skills you cant put multi points into before you lvl so... as of right now
20 smite
all prereq and 1 hs
all prereq and lvl 4 concen
but will all my skill quest from norm nm and hell let me keep puting points into conc ????? also do i need more hs ?

heprea
pokemon fanatic

BNet Acct/Realm: europe laddars
8.01 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:12 am    Post subject:  

u dont want to max smite

u want maxed hs and either maxed conc or fana(ONLY if u have nice ias% +3fana/+xpc war/divine scepter socketed2 with 2* shael) im pretty sure 1point @ smite is enough

Meegz ?

BNet Acct/Realm: *meegz @ east ladder
39.74 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:14 am    Post subject:  

hs > smite damage wise. for a lvl 30 try and get a warscepter with ias and + fanat on it. you can shop one with 2 comb 3 fanat 30 ias (if you do zomg, thats amazing) which gives the best dmg iirc. shopping a 2-3 fanat 20-30 ias is pretty easy though. ive gotten 2 or 3 of them just from browsing while i sell stuff from mf'ing.

i prefer p ruby peasant because you wont be fighting exclusively smiters so the sol'd would be kinda pointless most of the time imo. p ruby spirit shroud, bfists, soe, goblins, etc.. was all good choices imo.

ammy- best you can shoot for is like 2 comb 9 str 9 dex 60 life 15 all res and another prefix of your choice. realisticly, go for 2 comb with as much life and stats and res ( 2 comb 40 life 10 res shouldnt be hard)

rings- soj's. no question. if you use fanat you need the sojs to boost the aura level to usuable levels.

switch- unless you plan on being a v/t (in which case get a 3/3 honor war scepter) then use a pair of low str spirits on switch to prebuff your holy shield. added defense, blocking, and damage (even though im pretty sure the dmg doesnt display)

get 1 pt to fanat, max holy shield, then put the rest to smite. leftover points are at your discretion

Napalm loves the little children of the world.
Hades

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:43 am    Post subject:  

Depends on hell rush or not. If you go the Hell rush route I think it's alot better to go the conc aura.

If you already got those items. you could Kick about with a Pcrown, a twitch (dont really need to up it), 5 shael'd Flail (Range 3 is very under-estimated by alot of ppl), Goblin Toe boots, Bloodfists, String of Ears, Rhyme Barbed shield, 2 x soj's, +skill/life/res/etc amu. 15 life sc's. 2 x spirits on switch for prebuff.

Max Holyshield (and prebuff where you can/ be bothered)
Max Smite
rest Conc.

This is basically how my lvl 29 smiter is built on Europe non-ladder and he is still hasnt lost in a smite on smite set of duels (and that's both with normal gear/ bm gear/ sol'd gear) lvl 34 and below.

I really truely believe a similarly inexpensive/skilled range 2 smiter will loose 90% of the time to a range three smiter.

(I even used to use a +1pally +3 conc 70ias warscepter and now only use a 100ias flail)
Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts]  
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Jump to: