LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:28 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Need help on a Tourny Build
Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts]  
Wank

BNet Acct/Realm: Imp StormsRaider
57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject:  Need help on a Tourny Build  

Tourny rules are 37, no dupes, non hell rushed.

My char idea is kind of unique, and I've never really seen a char like this so I'm kinda lost.

General idea is Regen charger/Foh. My partner is going to be a fire sorc, so the convic will be very helpful.

My gear will be...

Weapon :Insight Partizan
Armor: Thinking between Peace/Skins of Vipermagi/ Spirit shroud.
Switch wep: 4foh/4conv Honor divine
Switch shield: Whistans/Spirit shield
Boots: Waterwalks I'd think, for the 65 life/15 dex, but IK boots are nice as well.
Gloves: IK gloves give 40 stats, and if I use the boots theres even more bonuses.
Rings: 2 sojs
Ammy: 2 Pcomb/70ish life
Helm: Reallly thinking pcrown would be best, 15 vit, nice life replinish, frw, and 1 skill.
Belt: Soe/IK/ Fhr/Life/Res/Stats/Mana

Now with my gear setup, Ill have -80% res Conviction, 700 dmg foh (Not much but its a nice run and flee move) When I'm on switch that is.

Skills:
20 Prayer
1 Cleansing
1 Meditation (Theres no mana potting)

1 Might
1 Holy Fire
1 Holy Freeze
6 Holy Shock

1 Holy Bolt (Heal Partner?)
1 Smite
1 Charge

I have 7 skill pts leftover still, and my questions are: Should I put 1 into Salvation? How should I add to charge / might? Charge gives less dmg, but gives more AR.

Equipped Lvl 30's:
Froggy-Leap Attacker, Vidala- Bow, Starly-Wind, Haunter-Bonenec, Dragonair-Fissure, Vileplume-Psn Jav, Clefairy- Wc

http://img104.imagevenue.com/loc1100/th_30982_ImpAvatar_122_1100lo.jpg(didnt want to lose that link Surprised
Ctrl.Alt.n00b

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject:  

I would suggest using the Spirit shroud for the +1, cbf and regen. That scepter would be pretty boss but very hard to find. If you could manage to find one like that with some +charge I'd go with a ed% Ar spirit shield and use that for your main weapon and use insight switch for last hitting/mana regen and mobility with charge.

Do you really need a point in meditation when you have an insight on switch? A good idea might be to put some into into zeal for when your in a sticky situation (like when your right next to a caster and need to put them into FHR animation quick so you can make a getaway) then put the rest into blessed aim to get a passive AR bonus to both zeal and charge.

Soj's seem like a must but that lit dmg is going to hurt your charge vs people with MDR (that being majority of casters) so I'd go with some AR, mana/stat rings. You lose 2skill added skills to all but on the other hand it sucks when you should be able to destroy casters easily with charge and they're able to tank you cuz of MDR bug.

Soe and Waters would be ideal for a caster, but since this is a hybrid I would go Soe and Ik boots/gloves. You lose some of that nice +life/dex from waters but still gain a nice amount of hp and +ar that you would get from waters. Plus you also get 25% ias that could help incase you need to zeal.

www.myspace.com/CtrlAltn00b
Wank

57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject:  

I have the scepter, 4/4 honor divine, so no worries on that. And med will help me have mana regen on switch if need be, so I dont ever run out of mana. The Sojs are really a must though, MDR only comes into affect on low dmg attks. Not to mention the +50% mana is going to be very handy.

Equipped Lvl 30's:
Froggy-Leap Attacker, Vidala- Bow, Starly-Wind, Haunter-Bonenec, Dragonair-Fissure, Vileplume-Psn Jav, Clefairy- Wc

http://img104.imagevenue.com/loc1100/th_30982_ImpAvatar_122_1100lo.jpg(didnt want to lose that link Surprised
pypride

BNet Acct/Realm: UGA
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:05 pm    Post subject:  

just curious but what will you do against say a charger that uses shield/wep and just completely stacks resis on you?

wouldnt you be out of luck while trying to regain life/mana? since your regain wep is two handed and sorcs dont exactly have the msot amount of defense to fend off something like that?

just a thought on a change in regen switch, possible a 3 med scept and a pally(resis incase you do get caught by a caster) spirit i know it wont give the same amount of regen but better then getting caught with your pants down
Wank

57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:36 pm    Post subject:  

Well on switch is honor divine4 foh 4 conv/whistans or spirit, so any charger that comes I'll just switch to that, and with +1 to meditate I will be able to replenish both life and mana.

Equipped Lvl 30's:

Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts]  
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Jump to: