LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:52 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Making an orange (color dueler) charger.
Page 3 of 4 [46 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
Grim04

BNet Acct/Realm: Grim04/UWNL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:14 am    Post subject:  

If I was going to attribute anything to myself... it'd be that I resurfaced the idea of color duelers Cool.
wOOt

BNet Acct/Realm: \m/ Europe -> Finland \m/
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:49 am    Post subject:  

well imo the only ww barb that actually might work is dual bloodletter, life / max heavy armor & life modded helm with 3sox or sumten and maxers in those..

Grim04

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:02 am    Post subject:  

wOOt wrote:
well imo the only ww barb that actually might work is dual bloodletter, life / max heavy armor & life modded helm with 3sox or sumten and maxers in those..

My barb does same amount of damage as Dual Bletter barbs, and I hit a faster bp.
Clops

BNet Acct/Realm: East Non-ladder only: sir_cyclops
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:34 am    Post subject:  

wait, so u guys are telling my that im not a color dueler b/c i dont have an orange weapon, that is pitiful.

everything visible on my character will be orange

imo, this is a color dueler.

and when im sitting idle even my weapon will be orange just not while dueling, if this offends any1, i really dont care.

if u dont consider me a color dueler i really dont care, but plz dont spam my thread about what u think.

edit: o btw grim, did i not post in your thread that i was making this?
Jukie
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: Boston, MA. East[NL] /w *Pseudo.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:38 am    Post subject:  

Clops wrote:
wait, so u guys are telling my that im not a color dueler b/c i dont have an orange weapon, that is pitiful.

everything visible on my character will be orange

imo, this is a color dueler.

and when im sitting idle even my weapon will be orange just not while dueling, if this offends any1, i really dont care.

if u dont consider me a color dueler i really dont care, but plz dont spam my thread about what u think.

edit: o btw grim, did i not post in your thread that i was making this?

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

CANGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS YOUR AMERICAN IDEPENDANCE POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE TO DOCUMENT IT AND TAKE NOTE OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS A HUGE MILESTONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE SURE TO TELL YOUR GRANDCHILDREN WHAT YOU WERE DOING DURING YOUR... AMERICAN INDEPENDANCE POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

************Signature Courtesy Of Dave************

heprea
pokemon fanatic

BNet Acct/Realm: europe laddars
8.01 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:44 am    Post subject:  

my apologies clops ^^;
next time i post here will be if i can provide help :]

Last edited by heprea on Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Clops

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:50 am    Post subject:  

listen hep, i have a ton of respect for you but

u act as if uve made this b4, ive already put my gear on a test character and it looked very nice, without a weapon.

so if your not answering the questions i asked in my original post, plz dont post at all.
wOOt

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:17 am    Post subject:  

Grim04 wrote:
wOOt wrote:

My barb does same amount of damage as Dual Bletter barbs, and I hit a faster bp.

i doubt that.. bletter barb can have his red helm with 3 maxers and his gothic arm with 3 maxers.. ionno if u colored ure armor with perf gems or what or if u found artisans gothic of "blueness" Very Happy and ure swords.. unless their rare u must have wasted 1 sock for perf saphy to maek em look blue.. anyways imo red barb works the best.. unless u find some godly rare weapon which is golden.. then i would go for yellow looks..

Clops

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:22 am    Post subject:  

would a gale (blue) barb be better than 6 os crystal barb
Clops

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:46 am    Post subject:  

YES IM SO HAPPY

after 12 million gold
i got it

i got it

i got it

heprea
pokemon fanatic

BNet Acct/Realm: europe laddars
8.01 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:14 am    Post subject:  

nice :o gz

Clops

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:35 am    Post subject:  

ty, im so proud of her, i was getting worried i would never find one, i was only requiring deflecting and orange
Grim04

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject:  

wOOt wrote:
Grim04 wrote:
wOOt wrote:

i doubt that.. bletter barb can have his red helm with 3 maxers and his gothic arm with 3 maxers.. ionno if u colored ure armor with perf gems or what or if u found artisans gothic of "blueness" Very Happy and ure swords.. unless their rare u must have wasted 1 sock for perf saphy to maek em look blue.. anyways imo red barb works the best.. unless u find some godly rare weapon which is golden.. then i would go for yellow looks..

The only thing that barb would have over me, is ~200 more life, because his pgems give life... except he'd have to waste either a ring or something else to get mana to ww. Bloodletter's do low damage, and my weapons do more max damage then Bletter's. Plus most chars have a red helm or red armor, so it wouldn't be all that different.
Ctrl.Alt.n00b

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:25 am    Post subject:  

Mega Moose wrote:
Jukie wrote:
Grim04 wrote:
Jukie wrote:
Ctrl.Alt.n00b wrote:
yeah an honor divine scepter with +charge... since it's a runeword and it's not colored you'll want to str glitch it so it doesn't show. Plus the it's pretty much the ideal weapon for you build, decent dmg, +replinish life, +3 to charge and +1 to all and 20% deadly strike.... sexy

you have good ideas

...that doesn't count as a color dueler, even if you do str glitch.

who died and made you expert on color duelers

The whole purpose of a color dueler is (OMG no way!) being 1 whole color! Every part of your visible gear (body, helm, shield, weapon) must be that color. If it isnt then guess what. YOUR NOT A COLOR DUELER. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure that out Rolling Eyes .

Well under that logic then all "visible" gear (key word there) has to match a color scheme to be considered a color dueler. If his weapon is str glitched and not visible then it doesn't negate his color dueler status.

Since this is becoming a popular trend someone should write a "10 commandments of color dueling"

www.myspace.com/CtrlAltn00b
wOOt

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:02 pm    Post subject:  

Grim04 wrote:
wOOt wrote:
Grim04 wrote:
wOOt wrote:

The only thing that barb would have over me, is ~200 more life, because his pgems give life... except he'd have to waste either a ring or something else to get mana to ww. Bloodletter's do low damage, and my weapons do more max damage then Bletter's. Plus most chars have a red helm or red armor, so it wouldn't be all that different.

well.. erm.. he wouldnt use pgems.. Very Happy thats the point.. helm would b rare like my ww barbs that i use atm.. 3bo 2sox 57life energy socketed with 2 2x max jwls and armor artisans gothic of whale was it? or colossus.. and some cheap maxers into it cuz i fink its not useful for any other char than this.. waste a ring? i got few 1xx ar x str 8x mana rings which arent imo any that bad source of mana / ar / stats over that usual other angelic ring.. bletters save many points cuz u dun need to skill ww and they add to weap mastery also.

Page 3 of 4 [46 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: