LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Tue May 28, 2024 6:33 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Chalk 1 up for the Aussies
Page 2 of 4 [46 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
Grim04

BNet Acct/Realm: Grim04/UWNL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject:  

Tric wrote:
Grim04 wrote:
Australia needs to get rid of the major thing that's been destroying their wildlife for years before muslim extremists...

Dingos

are you trying to tell me that muslims are somehow responsible for the destruction of wildlife in australia?

Are you calling muslims dingos?

They need to get rid of Dingos before they get rid of muslim extremists.
Tric
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

BNet Acct/Realm: xxx_tric_xxx
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject:  

fu8ar wrote:

I guess I did miss what you were trying to say, but you example was as bad as the extremests view on America. Another problem, is that negitive views come from you like the grains of sand flow in the Sahara Desert.

Who said anything about telling all muslims to leave, its telling the extremests to leave. They are the ones that crashed airlines into the towers, not any other group. If the inteligence of the government is as good as they say it is, then they know who is an extremest and who isn't.

Just because someone is labeled an extremist doesnt mean they are a terrorist. If they were, why not kill them rather than ask them to leave? All religions have their extremists, and i find it sickening that people worry about muslim extremists killing us when christian extremists are killing the contry from the inside.

This is the same thing as some people fearing all the Mexicans and latinos crossing the boarder.
Tric

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject:  

Grim04 wrote:
Tric wrote:
Grim04 wrote:
Australia needs to get rid of the major thing that's been destroying their wildlife for years before muslim extremists...

Dingos

are you trying to tell me that muslims are somehow responsible for the destruction of wildlife in australia?

Are you calling muslims dingos?

They need to get rid of Dingos before they get rid of muslim extremists.

uhh... you're the one that is saying muslims destroy australian wildlife. read your own post. lolol. What does this have anything to do with wildlife? seriously wtf are you talking about.
breakbeatz2

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject:  

Quote:
Who said anything about telling all muslims to leave, its telling the extremests to leave.

So how do you distinguish the "extremists" from the regulars? How do you determine if someone is "extreme" enough to be kicked out of the country. Do you have any criteria you think should be met, other than the subjective racist bullshit that runs through your head every day?Where should we draw the line?

Do you think these things through or does your brain just work like "GO AMERICA KILL ALL THE RAGHEADS"

I'm not even going to touch on the fact that making these decisions leads to a very slippery slope, and before you know it you're sending the Jews to concentration camps. It's not an issue that your patriotic branwashed mind could comprehend.
Waramp

0.59 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:39 pm    Post subject:  

Grim04 wrote:

Dingos

last time i checked, muslims dont eat babies.

http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showuser=246043
Grim04

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject:  

waramp wrote:
Grim04 wrote:

Dingos

last time i checked, muslims dont eat babies.

Ok, I'm editing that... worded it wrong.

Get rid of Dingos before they get rid of Muslim Extremists.

I didn't mean muslim extremists ruin wildlife... I meant they're not that evil when compared to Dingos.
Tric

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:45 pm    Post subject:  

Leave the dingo's out of this.
Knifer

BNet Acct/Realm: Hawaii/Oregon
1.39 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject:  

Grim04 wrote:
Australia needs to get rid of the major thing that's been destroying their wildlife for years before they get rid of the muslim extremists...

Dingos

on a side note, cane toads are a big problem as well.

Grim04

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:59 pm    Post subject:  

Knifer wrote:
Grim04 wrote:
Australia needs to get rid of the major thing that's been destroying their wildlife for years before they get rid of the muslim extremists...

Dingos

on a side note, cane toads are a big problem as well.

Well Dingos we're a big problem. Main reason why some of the coolest animals are extinct/endangered (like the Thylacine... some still exist though, just a few predicted, because they still find fur they think belongs to one every so often).
Hades

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:00 pm    Post subject:  

Lol? Dingo's are alot better than them pesky cain toads, altho I'm not sure if those eat babies either... But heck while we are at it lets get rid of those girzzly bears, and wolves, and erm well who needs wildlife anyway xD

But thier stance is refreshing. There is a point when political correctness is down right ridiculous.

How I see thier view point is, probably think of it as a Private school; They set down rules and regulations that differ from other schools. They can punish and enforce those rules how they like aslong as its legal (Human-rights etc). If a student dosn't fit in with the social decorum of the said school and was causeing disruption, heck suspension/expulsion only seems natural. The school can reserve the right not to admit a certain student into it's school. And if a student dosn't like how the school is run, heck nothing is stopping him from leaving said school.

I'm sure someone can put that into better more eloquent words than I, but thats the way I see it.

And hey, Dingos are dog's too. Very Happy
breakbeatz2

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject:  

Quote:
I'm sure someone can put that into better more eloquent words than I, but thats the way I see it.

Yep, I can put it into better words. Totalitarianism.
fu8ar

BNet Acct/Realm: RestInPieces W/Sc/L AgelessWanderer E/Sc/L
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject:  

breakbeatz2 wrote:
Quote:
Who said anything about telling all muslims to leave, its telling the extremests to leave.

So how do you distinguish the "extremists" from the regulars? How do you determine if someone is "extreme" enough to be kicked out of the country. Do you have any criteria you think should be met, other than the subjective racist bullshit that runs through your head every day?Where should we draw the line?

Do you think these things through or does your brain just work like "GO AMERICA KILL ALL THE RAGHEADS"

I'm not even going to touch on the fact that making these decisions leads to a very slippery slope, and before you know it you're sending the Jews to concentration camps. It's not an issue that your patriotic branwashed mind could comprehend.

Well lets get your unpatriotic brain washed mind to find a solution. You don't know me well enough to say I'm racist, yet thats what you feel. I believe you are racist against anyone that doesn't view the worst in all things such as you do.

Edit: To me it seems that you don't like it here in America. So what keeps you here? Except for maybe that this place gives you the best chance of living a normal and comfortable life. If you don't like this country, then why are you living here?

RETIRED FROM D2LOD

Otto von Bismark wrote:
Laws are like sausages, it is better not to see them being made.

Last edited by fu8ar on Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Grim04

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject:  

dsm-hades wrote:
Lol? Dingo's are alot better than them pesky cain toads, altho I'm not sure if those eat babies either... But heck while we are at it lets get rid of those girzzly bears, and wolves, and erm well who needs wildlife anyway xD

That's pretty much what Dingos did... they got rid of or almost got rid of, alot of Australia's unique native animals.

Dingo's aren't native to Australia, they're from Asia. Let's send them all back.
Hades

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject:  

breakbeatz2 wrote:
Quote:

Yep, I can put it into better words. Totalitarianism.

Well that is again an exageration. It's only one word Very Happy

(send the dingo's back to asia seems like a great idea, but I'm sure some pc politician would object to them being eaten on a wide scale Very Happy)
breakbeatz2

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject:  

Quote:
Well lets get your unpatriotic brain washed mind to find a solution. You don't know me well enough to say I'm racist, yet thats what you feel.

Do you even know what prejudiced means? Think about the word - pre-judge-iced. You are clearly pre-judging all Muslims. You are applying a stereotype which is true of some individuals to all members of the group. You even support passing laws based on those prejudices.

Quote:
I believe you are racist against anyone that doesn't view the worst in all things such as you do.

How is that racist? I was unaware that people who disagreed with me shared a race, so please enlighten me as to what race I am racist towards. I will admit that I think you're an idiot for what you posted in the thread. That has nothing to do with race or prejudice though. I can pass accurate judgement on you from the information I've read on this board. I don't need to pre-judge.
Page 2 of 4 [46 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Jump to: