LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Fri May 31, 2024 4:33 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Chalk 1 up for the Aussies
Page 1 of 4 [46 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
fu8ar

BNet Acct/Realm: RestInPieces W/Sc/L AgelessWanderer E/Sc/L
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:49 am    Post subject:  Chalk 1 up for the Aussies  

Recieved this email from my sister today, I don't know how long this has been in effect over there in Australia. But, I wish it started here as well. I'm tired of our leaders here in American beating around the bush trying to make everyone happy.

AMERICANS, STAND UP AND TAKE A STAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excerpts from an on going debate in Australia .
This is true and can be checked at
http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/australia.asp

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.
A day after a group of mainstream Muslim leaders pledged loyalty to Australia and her Queen at a special meeting with Prime Minister John Howard, he and his Ministers made it clear that extremists would face a crackdown. Treasurer Peter Costello, seen as heir apparent to Howard, hinted that some radical clerics could be asked to leave the country if they did not accept that Australia was a secular state, and its laws were made by parliament. "If those are not your values, if you want a country which has Sharia law or a theocratic state, then Australia is not for you", he said on National Television.

"I'd be saying to clerics who are teaching that there are two laws governing people in Australia : one the Australian law and another Islamic law that is false. If you can't agree with parliamentary law, independent courts, democracy, and would prefer Sharia law and have the opportunity to go to another country, which practices it, perhaps, then, that's a better option", Costello said.

Asked whether he meant radical clerics would be forced to leave, he said those with dual citizenship could possibly be asked to move to the other country. Education Minister Brendan Nelson later told reporters that Muslims who did not want to accept local values should "clear off. Basically people who don't want to be Australians, and who don't want, to live by Australian values and understand them, well then, they can basically clear off", he said.

Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques.
Quote: "IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians."

"However, the dust from the attacks had barely settled when the 'politically correct' crowd began complaining about the possibility that our patriotism was offending others. I am not against immigration, nor do I hold a grudge against anyone who is seeking a better life by coming to Australia ." "However, there are a few things that those who have recently come to our country, and apparently some born here, need to understand." "This idea of Australia being a multi-cultural community has served only to dilute our sovereignty and our national identity. And as Australians, we have our own culture, our own society, our own language and our own lifestyle."
"This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom"

"We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society .. Learn the language!"
"Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture."
"We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us."
"If the Southern Cross offends you, or you don't like "A Fair Go", then you should seriously consider a move to another part of this planet. We are happy with our culture and have no desire to change, and we really don't care how you did things where you came from. By all means, keep your culture, but do not force it on others.
"This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom,
'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'."

"If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted."

Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves, American citizens will find the backbone to start speaking and voicing the same truths !

If you agree please SEND THIS TO EVERYBODY YOU KNOW!

RETIRED FROM D2LOD

Otto von Bismark wrote:
Laws are like sausages, it is better not to see them being made.

breakbeatz2
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:03 am    Post subject:  

If we force Muslim extremists to leave the country, we should force all religious extremists to leave the country.

Check out the movie "Jesus Camp." Christians can be just as nutty as anyone. I just saw it last week and I couldn't believe that there is really a group of Christians that brainwash their kids with all that nonsense.
Clops

BNet Acct/Realm: East Non-ladder only: sir_cyclops
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject:  

posted bulleting on my space and on another forum
fu8ar

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject:  

Hello, the Branch Davidians in Waco ring a bell? Are you sure we should get rid of all the extremist? I'm not argueing with you on that, I 100% agree with you. Get rid of all of them, the Branch Davidians proved just as dangerous as any other religious group and they were of a christian belief.

RETIRED FROM D2LOD

Otto von Bismark wrote:

breakbeatz2

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:14 am    Post subject:  

Black people commit more crimes than while people. Lets get rid of them too.

Where do you want to draw the line?
Wank

BNet Acct/Realm: Imp StormsRaider
57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:25 am    Post subject:  

Why does someone always have to ruin a thread, and it usually seems to be the same person.

Posted on myspace.

Equipped Lvl 30's:
Froggy-Leap Attacker, Vidala- Bow, Starly-Wind, Haunter-Bonenec, Dragonair-Fissure, Vileplume-Psn Jav, Clefairy- Wc

http://img104.imagevenue.com/loc1100/th_30982_ImpAvatar_122_1100lo.jpg(didnt want to lose that link Surprised
Tric

BNet Acct/Realm: xxx_tric_xxx
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:30 am    Post subject:  

breakbeatz2 wrote:

until we refine the population down to the great aryan race it should be, of course. ^.^

I dont know what to think on this. It's good that they're standing up and taking action on what they think is right..... but is it?
fu8ar

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:33 am    Post subject:  

breakbeatz2 wrote:

Are you serious? Caucasian people commit more heinous crimes then any other ethnic groups, so should we get rid of all caucasians? You just can't let anyone agree with you without trying to pick a fight somewhere else. You are the stupidest person I know of on the net. You make it racial, why? Thats the stupidest thing you have done since saying that your vote will never count so I don't vote. How bout you leave as well. If you feel that way. You don't want to be so gtfo.

Hell, the mods might as well close this thread because your about as smart as a rock with ears. Aren't you tired of everybody being politically correct and tiptoeing around subjects instead of getting to the heart of the matters?

RETIRED FROM D2LOD

Otto von Bismark wrote:

Tric

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:42 am    Post subject:  

fu8ar wrote:
breakbeatz2 wrote:

Are you serious? Caucasian people commit more heinous crimes then any other ethnic groups, so should we get rid of all caucasians? You just can't let anyone agree with you without trying to pick a fight somewhere else. You are the stupidest person I know of on the net. You make it racial, why? Thats the stupidest thing you have done since saying that your vote will never count so I don't vote. How bout you leave as well. If you feel that way. You don't want to be so gtfo.

Hell, the mods might as well close this thread because your about as smart as a rock with ears. Aren't you tired of everybody being politically correct and tiptoeing around subjects instead of getting to the heart of the matters?

Nice job missing his point. He's saying you shouldnt decide the fate of any group based on a few statistics and use that as justification to go through with some act, such as deportation, in this case.

Also you cant kick out the majority of any population in a democracy. lolol

Last edited by Tric on Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
breakbeatz2

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:44 am    Post subject:  

Maybe you don't understand the simple comparison I was trying to make.

I don't think we should tell all black people to leave the country based on the acts of a few individuals.

Similarly, I don't think we should tell all the Muslims to leave the country based on the acts of a few individuals.

Get it now?
Waramp

0.59 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject:  

lets kill everyone and get it over with. one giant murder-suicide pact. problem solved, and that problem is us.

http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showuser=246043
Grim04

BNet Acct/Realm: Grim04/UWNL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject:  

Australia needs to get rid of the major thing that's been destroying their wildlife for years before they get rid of the muslim extremists...

Dingos

Last edited by Grim04 on Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
fu8ar

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject:  

breakbeatz2 wrote:
Maybe you don't understand the simple comparison I was trying to make.

I don't think we should tell all black people to leave the country based on the acts of a few individuals.

Similarly, I don't think we should tell all the Muslims to leave the country based on the acts of a few individuals.

Get it now?

I guess I did miss what you were trying to say, but you example was as bad as the extremests view on America. Another problem, is that negitive views come from you like the grains of sand flow in the Sahara Desert.

Who said anything about telling all muslims to leave, its telling the extremests to leave. They are the ones that crashed airlines into the towers, not any other group. If the inteligence of the government is as good as they say it is, then they know who is an extremest and who isn't.

RETIRED FROM D2LOD

Otto von Bismark wrote:

Tric

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject:  

Grim04 wrote:
Australia needs to get rid of the major thing that's been destroying their wildlife for years before muslim extremists...

Dingos

are you trying to tell me that muslims are somehow responsible for the destruction of wildlife in australia?
fu8ar

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject:  

Tric wrote:
Grim04 wrote:
Australia needs to get rid of the major thing that's been destroying their wildlife for years before muslim extremists...

Dingos

are you trying to tell me that muslims are somehow responsible for the destruction of wildlife in australia?

No, hes using a similar example as bbs one with black people committing more crimes that white people.

RETIRED FROM D2LOD

Otto von Bismark wrote:

Page 1 of 4 [46 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Jump to: