LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Fri May 31, 2024 1:28 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Mercenaries for VLLD?
Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts]  
G_O_Ds

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 12:56 pm    Post subject:  Mercenaries for VLLD?  

I was wondering if it would be allowed to use say an act 2 merc with might or blessed aim in duels. Even if they live for a short time that little bit of help could be enough. Also is there a minimum level that merc auras can start at? I messed around with a act 2 merc with might aura for about 20 minutes and it never switched on.
Rampage

BNet Acct/Realm: US East
12.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:13 pm    Post subject:  

Not acceptable in official duels (if there ever were any anymore) unless agreed on before hand but everything goes in Nooby duels so the Merc can be kinda fun there. Like you, I have a Might Merc from NM ACT2 but I don't think his aura ever works either. He is equipped with Biggins Bonnet, Eth Armor with over 200 Defense and Eth Dimoak hew. He actually did manage a kill against a low level noob in a public game a while back. In fact he killed the guys Rogue first then got him.....pretty funny.
G_O_Ds

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:32 pm    Post subject:  

Ok thanks for that tidbit of info there. I will have him ready to go equipped to kill and if I can't use him I'll just let the guy I am dueling get some practice.

As for the auras I thought as long as they were above the lvl of the aura it would be active. But if its not then maybe I wil swap back to an act 1 merc with full psn gear Smile But man if that might did work or somehow I got blessed aim to work.....man that would be sweet

Hey check out this link http://www.diabloii.net/townsfolk/warrior-offensive.shtml looks like my lvl 9 merc will have lvl 15 blessed aim Smile I hope it actually activates though

Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:10 pm    Post subject:  

I really dont care if someone uses a merc. but its kind of pointless when your dueling a ts asn because she will just charge up on your merc, kill him in 2 hits, then unlease the hit on u. Cool So the merc might help u but it could also hurt u.
VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:15 am    Post subject:  

people can also leech life off of mercs, as far as i know. just like with druid summons/sages, valks, shadow masters. etc.

Natia-FS-RICK

BNet Acct/Realm: USWest , /w *Fresh1
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:03 pm    Post subject:  

merc pretty useless lol, a real lld is going to go after your merc first Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Death-Strider

BNet Acct/Realm: Death)strider Fury)strider
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:24 am    Post subject:  

A lv 9 Merc can't have a lv 12 required aura active...

Apparently "fuh" is short for "fuhking studmonkey". I think I'll borrow his pics, and create an account on one of those online dating websites. With his smouldering good looks and my winning charm and personality, no woman alive will be able to resist me... err.. us.

Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts]  
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: