LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Sun Jun 16, 2024 11:54 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Questions?/Need Answers
Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts]  
miqtwist69

BNet Acct/Realm: U.S
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject:  Questions?/Need Answers  

Here below are some of the few question i need answered about lld and others stuff applied to Diablo thank you.

1.Ok for a level 15 chargdin should i get some mana gcs( i always run out of mana)? Also sould i get strength and Ar gcs?

2.Also when a charger attacks from what i have seen other palyers do they attack almost nonstop, charge after charge after charge how do you do that cause after i attack i have to back off then attck again and repeat.

3. What are 9 max damge Jewles worth cause i dont wanna get ripped off when buying jewels for my level 15 charger?

4. I have a Spirit Sword fcr 35% could someone help me out on what its worth?

5.Do you think that cows are better to get max dmge jewels and charms or go tonbin cause i have a level 54 sorc that could do both of these on normals i just dont wanna end up wasting my time.

6. Should a charger or any lld have resist charms cause, once i do have all the good gear what about when i fight sorcs that have really high damge in the 2000 should i get some resist charms also?

7. Is there a way to switch betweeen weapon/shield during battle like hit a key on the keyboard then it swtiches the weapon/shield?
Thanks

Last edited by miqtwist69 on Mon May 08, 2006 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
heprea
pokemon fanatic

BNet Acct/Realm: europe laddars
8.01 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:15 pm    Post subject:  

1 yes u need mana gc's try getting ones with other nice mods
2 dunno
3 p/c belongs to trade section but i think ~lem-pul
4 dunno
5 dunno
6 nope i think, for pally just get 45% soc4 shield vs sorcs

Kody

0.03 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject:  

1: mana/life sc(cost alot)
2: if charge hit its knock backs so they just get repeated hits if you hit and dont knockback you do normal attack so you move away and charge again(i think)
3: 3 9 maxxers=1soj i think this is still the ratio
4: not sure post price checks in trade forums
5: norm cows/tombs and nm cows/tombs best place to look for jewels(so ive heard)
6: at lvl 15 no sorc will be doing any where near 2k but you could get a 4os 30-40+base res pally shield and p diamond it to get all the res you need and keep that on switch but dont waste invo space on res charms

miqtwist69

BNet Acct/Realm: U.S
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:38 pm    Post subject:  

Well for question number 2 would i need a weapon with knockback cause if i do then screw that i will just use my old weapon. Also the question i forgot to puts up there is is there a way to switch betweeen weapon during battle lik ehit a key on the keyboard then it swtiches the weapon/shield?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Kody

0.03 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:12 pm    Post subject:  

i think charge knockbacks by itself but it doesnt always work it works if you hit and if you dont u just right next to them and the hot key is w

ubermoose
LLD101 Staff

BNet Acct/Realm: Europe
3.49 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject:  

If you only want 9 maxers for your wep, use ith runes instead...
pryzmatix

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject:  

1. Mana GC's are probably you're only option.

2. Kody has the idea, i'm not quite sure the actual reason why sometimes you knockback and sometimes you don't. Maybe it has something to do with your AR or your target's defense?

3. Use Iths? I think. Whatever Ubermoose says.

4. Depends on your realm, ladder or non-ladder, check trading forums.

5. Well, I think it was NM Tombs that was said to be best for max damage jewels. I'd go into games with as many people as possible, too. Cows have crappy drops unless you've got alot of people in the game aswell.

6. Resists are pretty hard to get at your level, so charms seem to be your best bet if you're not being hell rushed.

7. W is default I think. Check your configuration.
Kody

0.03 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject:  

2: i hope this makes more sense than my last post about charge. ok lets try this. if you hit with charge you knock them back but if you miss you just end up right next to em and when/if you charge while your standing right next to them it acts as a "normal" attck(i heard this in a different post b4) so basicaly on a charger i think your most optimal goals is massive ar to keep them charge locked or however you would like tp put it. please let me know if this made sense at all
3: forgot about iths thier your best cheap option hehe
6: like i said b4 diamonds are only real option use some sort of 3-4os shield with diamonds ranging from p to chipped(qaulity depends on your char lvl) and if your a pally you can use a base res shield and put 4 diamonds in it and most time hit at least 40+ res(also depends on base res of shield and qaulity of diamond)
7: yes the default weapon switch is w. you can check your configuration on the options part of menu to change it to whatever you want it to be though

lld_master

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject:  

1) u can use 3/ar/lifers LC's which are lvl 14 req. and then some mana GC's
Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts]  
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: