LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:25 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
WFG Dude's Lvl 30 CS Zon
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 3 of 4 [47 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
Wank

BNet Acct/Realm: Imp StormsRaider
57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:15 am    Post subject:  

Good guide Cool
Shademehr

BNet Acct/Realm: GONE to D2JSP. I know, good riddance, right? LOL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject:  

ahh. I think I understand now. I'll try to throw some numbers together for you in some sort of "table-format" so we can all see what additional frw would do to your total speed (based on your gear choices.)

Hopefully some time this weekend.

krajee

9.68 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:48 pm    Post subject:  

wfg-dude wrote:
Gheed wrote:
Where did that 10 come from? If you added 6 and 4, you screwed up right there. BERDMAS

Thanks for pointing out that I'm wrong. I'll figure it out on my own somehow...Thanks for being so helpful.

What? Did the "BERDMAS" thing I typed mean nothing? order of operations. You CAN'T add the 4 and 6 to get 10 and still get a correct answer because the 4 is multiplied by something FIRST.

Just use the tables.

Ecstasy

BNet Acct/Realm: *oD_Perfection (mule account) *GGd *izzy
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Re: WFG Dude's Lvl 30 CS Zon  

[quote="wfg-dude"]Jewelry:
ammy: U can get 2 javelin ammys... [/quote]

awesome guide but there is just a problem with this part 2 java skills doesnt spawn on ammys ><

Grim04

BNet Acct/Realm: Grim04/UWNL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject:  

BERDMAS...?

I know PEMDAS... which is..

Parathesis
Exponents
Multiplication
Division
Addition
Subtraction

So what's the r and b?
Knifer

BNet Acct/Realm: Hawaii/Oregon
1.39 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 3:27 pm    Post subject:  

brackets and roots

or rhythm and blues Wink

wfg-dude

BNet Acct/Realm: Long Beach, CA
158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 3:52 am    Post subject:  

Knifer wrote:
brackets and roots

or rhythm and blues Wink

Haven't been in skool in 25 yrs! Why would I remember that crap...omg! Thot you were cussing me out in Swahili or something.

I'll re-read the calcs and see if calculating walk speed, etc is need to plug into final formula. Hard to tell to be honest from looking at it before.

You know if you guys understand this shiznit... how hard would it be for u to put PEMDAS to good use and write code for a plug-in calculator? Kinda like the weapon speed calculator...I dunno computers so I dunno how hard that would b...but sheesh figuring out these BERMDAS things are giving this old man headaches. Confused

Cool Sweet Justice IMHO!!!!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
ShadowStalk3r

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:37 am    Post subject:  

i bought these gloves the other day, was planning on making a full damage cs zon with 40x 13-15 life small charms and some fc/aa action. ezpk on some lld chargers and what have you Very Happy

Hades

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject:  

How important are the evade/dodge skills in a cs zon? in my experience this skill is what lets my lvl 29 (europe lld rules) kill most high lvl cs zons that dont farcast... they just get dodge locked.
wfg-dude

158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject:  

dsm-hades wrote:
How important are the evade/dodge skills in a cs zon? in my experience this skill is what lets my lvl 29 (europe lld rules) kill most high lvl cs zons that dont farcast... they just get dodge locked.

Perhaps you can elaborate what dodge locked is because I'm not familiar with that.

However, dodge/evade are what keeps a zon alive! Even if a hit is not blocked a zon has the uniq ability to dodge or evade an oncoming hit as a passive skill. I'm sure someone like Jerkazoid could give u the calcs or formulas on how that happens but lets just say for example that a zon dodges around 1 hit out of 3 ... if you couple that with a 75% chance to block and are lucky enough that your dodge kicks in when your blocking doesn't = CAN"T HIT YOU! Kind of like the barbs leap skill...if ppl can't hit you... horrible!!! Twisted Evil

CS is about + skill gear so even 1 pt in each will take you a long way. I wouldn't invest more than 1 pt but if I hell rushed I might invest an extra point in each and the rest in synergies.

The only other skill you may want to invest in if you are planning to have your zon do physical damage also (massive ar)...then a point in crit strike is nice especially since peace adds to it this skill allows you to do double physical damage! It won't double your cs dmg so don't invest in it thinking you will double ele dmg. YOU WISH Laughing

Good point DSM...elaborate on dodge lock if you can though...cuz I'm not familiar with that.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
just shdw

BNet Acct/Realm: US WEST [NL]
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 2:49 pm    Post subject:  

id suggest getting the dodge/evade skills. your only going to have a problem against anything that attacks at 7 fpa or faster.

against other cs zons u dont need block so just whack on a light res shield and poke away Wink
you want to get a 9 frame attack atleast vs other cs zons.
Grim04

BNet Acct/Realm: Grim04/UWNL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:01 pm    Post subject:  

Dodge lock is when you have a high % of dodge and they attack fast, forces them to almost remain in the dodge animation while you pummel them in between dodges.
Knifer

BNet Acct/Realm: Hawaii/Oregon
1.39 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject:  

Grim04 wrote:
Dodge lock is when you have a high % of dodge and they attack fast, forces them to almost remain in the dodge animation while you pummel them in between dodges.

even worse if you are frozen by cold or holy freeze

wfg-dude

158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject:  

Grim04 wrote:

So, the zon dodging gets in lock or the person attacking the zon remains in animation? I'm not sure I follow...

Hades

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject:  

The thing's that often annoy zon into dodge lock from what i have seen are smiters and trap assasins. Thing;s that do constant fast damage that cant be blocked. Ie my lvl 29 smiter hits at 6 frames, 4.1 smites per second. as smite isn't blocked half the time you are dodging the blows but fast dmg will hit you whilst you are in dodge animation. you would be lucky to land 1 cs hit every 2 seconds by which time you will be low on life with a crushing blow build. While assasins' just spam fast mindblast at you + ele dmg from traps, so fhr and dodge come into play.
Page 3 of 4 [47 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: