LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu May 30, 2024 2:36 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Enchantress Jav thrower
Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts]  
Wank

BNet Acct/Realm: Imp StormsRaider
57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:04 am    Post subject:  Enchantress Jav thrower  

Could there possibly be a enchantress jav thrower that actually does well in duels. Str bugging makes your jav invisible. I'm sort of a newb to sorceresses but i would like to try this build. What would this be considered, ranged or melee cause u can throw and jab ppl.
Prebuff gear: Pc, that sword thing that gives +3 fire, 2x sojs ammy with +2 fire skills, viscerant, magefists, and belt would be....
Dueling gear: Biggest question is what jav, viscerant or whistans, pc, angelics rings, angelics ammy, twitch, sanders boots? deaths glooves and belt definately, or atleast i think..

I will probably make this build even if it doesnt do well, I l ike out of the box builds Laughing

Would FCR benefit my more for tele purposes? Cause instead of angelics I could get fcr rings and ammy(enchant adds AR boost) so tele throw throw, tele, throw throw, rinse and repeat. This works hypothetically but will it work in game? I hope so.

Equipped Lvl 30's:
Froggy-Leap Attacker, Vidala- Bow, Starly-Wind, Haunter-Bonenec, Dragonair-Fissure, Vileplume-Psn Jav, Clefairy- Wc

http://img104.imagevenue.com/loc1100/th_30982_ImpAvatar_122_1100lo.jpg(didnt want to lose that link Surprised
Ehhh

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:12 am    Post subject:  

Instead of the +3 sword + shield for prebuff, I would find a good +6 enchant leaf staff (+fire mastery is a bonus).

And honestly, I think this build will suck. With +11 fire skills and +3 enchant (+3 fire/+3 enchant leaf, 2x sojs, 2 fire circlet, 2 fire ammy, vipermagi, magefist) you're gonna get around 600 average fire damage. Hell rushing will bring that up to about 750 average. That is incredibly weak considering you will attack slow, need AR to hit, are blockable and resistable.

Enchant just doesn't work well at low levels.
ATOMICMAN
Official LLD101 Drunkard

BNet Acct/Realm: *ATOMICMAN-LLD USEastNL Retired
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:42 am    Post subject:  

enchant melee sorcs can do ok. but the ed from mastery is also applied twice once when casted then again when you actually hit (but obviously you use the mastery lvl that you have when you attack though).

ive only seen one melee sorc that did well she went with a real good shiver/es prebuff and some high def gears and used a zeal charged scepter wouldnt kill really good llds but alot of fun for pubs and average lld melees with little or no resists

I am the bullet in the gun
I am the truth from which you run
I am a silencing machine
I am the end of all your dreams...
Ehhh

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:52 am    Post subject:  

Keep in mind, the mastery bug doesn't work with ranged attacks.
Wank

57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:04 pm    Post subject:  

I disagree, your still forgeting alot. So that covers ar.
1.Enchant adds ar
Attk speed will be slow? Look at gear, i dont think so.
2.Throwing is alot faster than regular attk. Plus if you add 15% ias in pc, 20% +15% jewel in twitch, +15% ias jewel in shield, have good base ias on wep ( wep with very fast attk speed ), and i think its 35% ias bonus from deaths. Add that all together and you get +100% ias. So how would attk speed determine anything? Remember you use prebuff gear to cast enchant, THEN put the dueling gear. Maybe im completly wrong, or maybe not, any other opinions?
Also what javelin O.o?

Equipped Lvl 30's:
Froggy-Leap Attacker, Vidala- Bow, Starly-Wind, Haunter-Bonenec, Dragonair-Fissure, Vileplume-Psn Jav, Clefairy- Wc

http://img104.imagevenue.com/loc1100/th_30982_ImpAvatar_122_1100lo.jpg(didnt want to lose that link Surprised
Hellfireclanx

11.73 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:28 pm    Post subject:  

Quote:
disagree, your still forgeting alot. So that covers ar.
1.Enchant adds ar

no it doesn't, I had a level 30 enchant sorc that used all max/ar/life scs, and still the ar wasn't that great, and i was getting an ar bonus from the skill i was using, throw doesn't get that bonus.

Quote:
Attk speed will be slow? Look at gear, i dont think so.
2.Throwing is alot faster than regular attk.

yeah but zeal is even faster... I wouldn't bother with a throw enchanter, it'll be killed by lld casters, bowzons will kill it, smiters will kill it, ele druids will kill it, ww barbs will kill it, cs will kill it, and I'm willing to bet most melee chars will kill it too. That doesn't leave much.

15% ias jewels are level 31 req.

If you want to make an enchant sorc make one with a 2 sheal zeal scepter, prebuff enchant then switch to combat gear. It did pretty well, it could beat most lld melee chars. the biggest pain in the ass with my sorc was that i had to switch like 8 items to prebuff then switch back.

zeal has huge advantages over javs because the attack is much faster and you get the mastery bug. You won't be able to outrun much on a teleing sorc with no cast (assumming you want to waste a point in tele), and you probably won't run faster than most other chars, so there is really no point of having a ranged attack.
Make the jav enchanter if you want, don't expect it to kill many llds though.

Wank

57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:44 pm    Post subject:  

Guess i was wrong Crying or Very sad but if youve ever been on west you would have prolly dueled sum1 named julmon, even though lvl 39 the str bug witht he jav bein invisable was prtty sweet, and unexpected, well thx for IMPuts on this build, guess it saves my time.

Equipped Lvl 30's:

Hellfireclanx

11.73 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:44 pm    Post subject:  

Barbs do better than sorcs, they get double throw which increases the damage/ar and greatly increases the attack rate. I know throw barbs can be pretty good at level 30, meitou has one that uses the glitch bug and it packs quite a punch.

Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts]  
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: