LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:16 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Gambling Q's Again....
Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts]  
DarkClaw

BNet Acct/Realm: USWest Non-Ladder
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 4:51 pm    Post subject:  Gambling Q's Again....  

Ok, well somebody deleted my last post for gambling Q's (not sure why...) that had some things in it that I lost... So....

When figuring out gambling, ilvl = clvl -5/+4 correct?

This was for rings/ammies (about to start gambling for them) for a level 9.

Thanks

Ugmug
VoicesLLD

BNet Acct/Realm: Recovering WoW addict.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 5:14 pm    Post subject:  

i read it, and i think both of you are being jerks (and no, not jerkazoids). nothing relevant was deleted and all your questions were moved to a different forum by knarl.

http://wirsz.phpwebhosting.com/LLDBB2/viewtopic.php?t=893

they're right there. so hey, how about you guys actually check into something before making false accusations? all it does is makes you look like jackass, and congrats, you succeeded.

jerkazoid said he didnt want to do it, no one else applied, and im the most active west member next to knarl. the choice was obvious, if you dont like who the mods are, you can either:
a: keep it to yourself, because i dont really care.
b: goto a different forum.

I edited out a bunch of spam. Like it's been said, I believe that Voices was and is the best choice for west mod, and so far he has proven that he is. End of discussion.

Dave, as was also mentioned above, I moved your post into LLD discussion because it had to do with LLD. I wouldn't delete anything that has useful information in it.
-Knarl

Last edited by VoicesLLD on Tue Jun 15, 2004 5:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jerkazoid

BNet Acct/Realm: wscl
4.86 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 5:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Gambling Q's Again....  

DarkClaw wrote:

gambling, ilvl = clvl -5/+4 correct?

This was for rings/ammies (about to start gambling for them) for a level 9.

correct

for an amazon?
just keep in mid wich mods u want.. do u even want silver? or just +2str/dex ?

i find its best gambling with lvl 11 or 12

edit: ps guys im quite useless at "moderating" people its not a lack of faith in myself.. its just me

DarkClaw

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 6:09 pm    Post subject:  

Well, I just got a nice rare bone shield for a level 9 jabber.

39 Def
30% faster block
20% ICB
26% EDef
15% poison res
7% Dmg to mana

if only it spawned with 2 sockets heh.

lvl 11 or 12 huh? hmmmm.... Thanks Very Happy

And yeah, I do want Silver. Then again normal stat rings wouldn't be bad either since a smiter is in my future (hopefully) also.

Ugmug.
Jerkazoid

4.86 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 6:56 pm    Post subject:  

only 2 ? very funny! damn already u got a good shield.. shit!

silver = ilvl 12 rings.. so to get that more often then not u might need to gamble clvl 13.

i wish the gamble range was % based. 9 levels is not much when gambling at 70... but at clvl 9 its makes a HUGE diff.. damn u blizz and your lack of thinking! (or not taking suggestions)

u defienetly want +2str and +2 dex rings.. i got a few like that.. some with 10fcr and other with just 2/1 and ar there not all that uncommon.

another good place is to do normal andy runs.. (bugged quest drop ofcourse) 1/12 kills she drops a ring.. and it will always be atleast rare Wink
.. and ilvl 12 (shes mlvl 12 in normal) .... wich btw is what u want,, ilvl 12 or 13

DarkClaw

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 10:34 pm    Post subject:  

Jerkazoid wrote:
only 2 ? very funny! damn already u got a good shield.. shit!

silver = ilvl 12 rings.. so to get that more often then not u might need to gamble clvl 13.

i wish the gamble range was % based. 9 levels is not much when gambling at 70... but at clvl 9 its makes a HUGE diff.. damn u blizz and your lack of thinking! (or not taking suggestions)

u defienetly want +2str and +2 dex rings.. i got a few like that.. some with 10fcr and other with just 2/1 and ar there not all that uncommon.

another good place is to do normal andy runs.. (bugged quest drop ofcourse) 1/12 kills she drops a ring.. and it will always be atleast rare Wink
.. and ilvl 12 (shes mlvl 12 in normal) .... wich btw is what u want,, ilvl 12 or 13

And Andy can't drop Throwing spears can she?

Opps, I left out a one of the mods on my shield:

39 Def
17% FHR
30% faster block
20% ICB
26% EDef
15% poison res
7% Dmg to mana

And about the Andy bug, I've read that you do all quests in the right order, then you mentioned something about talking to Wariv? (name?) or any NPC. So you kill andy? or Don't kill her? And who has to make the final kill on her; the one that quested in order or another char? (sorry I'm pretty lost with this bug heh)

Thanks for the replies Jerkazoid Very Happy

Ugmug
Jerkazoid

4.86 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 11:40 pm    Post subject:  

andy cant drop throwspears,, not in norm.. only meph* or higher

the trick for andy was/is do all of act 1 in order. (i even used my imbue as soon as i got it, so have something ready id say)

kill Andy last, to get quest and go talk to a towns person (could be anyone in act 1) but just talk to warriv and goto act 2..(last i heard 1 week ago the bug was still in effect,, however at any minute blizz could probably patch this)

make a new game after u get to act 2 and just go back to act 1 and kill andy again with the new character u just took through all of act 1,, verytime this character kills this andy.. it will be quest drops.

if stuff like gold,arrows,potions fall , then it didnt work. she would drop ONLY items/gems/runes and rare or better everytime.

i did this on my first ladder amazon for Norm NM and hell.. i run NM all the time she always drops items.. and rare or better (always)

for the other bosses like Meph, baal or diablo though u gotta use a character that "cannot complete"
so someone else has to make the game who already has them. use the character that "cannot complete" to kill boss and u get quest drops. always rare or better (sometimes failed sets ofcourse)

*for throwspears it would have to be mephisto (quest drop trick as above) as the spear would be ilvl 26 (so its qlvl makes the alvls stay at 15)

meph quest drops are 1/51 for throw spear
diablo quest 1/35
and baal 1/36

to keep the ilvl as lower then qlvl ud probably want to run meph quest drop over and over..
ofcourse that means u have to make a character never pass act 3 forever who kills meph each time.

17%FHR!!! too, i was gonna say that it was good but not great... but well there it is great,,, well i guess it could have had 12% dtm.. but why nit pick

DarkClaw

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 6:25 am    Post subject:  

Jerkazoid wrote:

17%FHR!!! too, i was gonna say that it was good but not great... but well there it is great,,, well i guess it could have had 12% dtm.. but why nit pick

Yeah, if only it had 2 sockets *sigh* heh. Funny how it was the first rare bone shield I got from gambling to lol. All crap since (using a Char level 29, which I know isn't the best, and gambling for spiked shields/bone shields/throwing spears at the same time)

Sweet, thanks for explaining that for me. You've been a huge help.

Ugmug
Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts]  
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Jump to: