LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:18 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Newbs and anni trade! LOL
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts]  
LLD-Vamp

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 11:24 pm    Post subject:  Newbs and anni trade! LOL  

Omfg I was trading for an anni and this guy said he would trade his anni for my Chaos Noose(duped bugged barb ammy on uswest) so I of course knew he was scamming. He kept trying to do it in like the lame noob spots in a2 and stuff, so I finnaly get him to act 3 on the bridges and he keeps stalling. The idiot drops a pally combat of vita(it has 37 life!) to try to confuse me or something so I pretend to be confused let him jack my shit ammy and take his VERY sexy GC. He laughs at me calls me a noob and leaves. Ebayers are my heros ty ebayers!
Knarl
You're Doomed

BNet Acct/Realm: USWest NL: *IK_Knarl, *NewKnarl2
1.21 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 11:53 pm    Post subject:  

not good.

Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts]  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Jump to: