LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:16 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Blade shield for a 35 sin?
Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts]  
Phyre

BNet Acct/Realm: US East Ladder SC
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 1:47 pm    Post subject:  Blade shield for a 35 sin?  

I know most of you other sins go to level 29 max, but bare with me. My level 35 now is packing a ton of CB and has a level 6 Venom and I was wondering what to do with my 6 saved skill pts. My options as I see them are:

1) More Claw Block: I only get 1% more at this point, so don't know if its really worth it. Its at level 6-7 depending on gear.
2) Wake of Fire: I have a Strength claw with +3 MB on it, so this could be usable. I know the mana is a problem, but if I can just get 2 traps near a caster and MB them it should stop them just long enough to do some damage. I'm going to make a fire trapper just to test the stunning capabilities of this soon.
3) Shadow Master/Warrior: 3 pts need for warrior and 4 for shadow master due to pre reqs. I'd assume this would be useful against zealers to take some hits off of me and maybe spirit necros too. Might even confuse some people when I DF onto them.
4) Blade Shield: I'm seriously considering this one, but I'm not entirely sure how it works. I've heard that it can transfer CB and Venom and if it does fairly frequenty, I'd think that this would just be sick. Has anyone toyed with this skill before? Any insight into how this skill works would be great. If I get this, I'd be getting Blade Fury too which would be nice for camping casters like Blizz/Fire Druids/hammerdins.

My current skill pt alotment is:
20 Dtalon
2 BoS
3 Weapon Block
1 DF
1 Fade
1 Venom
1 Pre reqs
Phyre

BNet Acct/Realm: US East Ladder SC
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 5:30 pm    Post subject:  

Okay, we did some testing and apparently Blade Shield doesn't carry CB. So that pretty much rules out Blade Shield. Also, after further testing I've come to the conclusion that Venom is pretty useless for any LLDing up to level 40. Maybe once you can use some -res it will be useful, but as of right now its pretty pitiful damage.
Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts]  
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Jump to: