LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:43 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » LLD101 Forum Information Booth » Q & A Spot
Help with Avatar
Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts]  
GodHatesMe

BNet Acct/Realm: USEAST
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 8:00 am    Post subject:  Help with Avatar   Reply with quote 

I'm having trouble using an avatar from my machine.....it won't let me link it for some reason and the following bullshit computer jibberish comes up after I hit link. Can anyone help or does anyone know what this means? the picture is under 100kb and 9999 pixels.

Warning: copy(./images/avatars/30988072940ab83f630d51.gif): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/wirsz/www/LLDBB2/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 227

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/wirsz/www/LLDBB2/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/wirsz/www/LLDBB2/includes/page_header.php on line 474

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/wirsz/www/LLDBB2/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/wirsz/www/LLDBB2/includes/page_header.php on line 476

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/wirsz/www/LLDBB2/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/wirsz/www/LLDBB2/includes/page_header.php on line 477

Last edited by GodHatesMe on Wed May 19, 2004 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
GodHatesMe

BNet Acct/Realm: USEAST
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 1:28 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote 

SWEET!.......I got it to work. If anyone is interested how cause they have a similar problem or just want to know how to post an avatar I found a really cool website called www.pixpond.com that will provide you with a free hosting space for 30 days. Just type the URL given to you by them in the spot that says "link to off-site avatar"
Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts]  
 Forum index » LLD101 Forum Information Booth » Q & A Spot

Quick Reply
Username: 

Jump to:  

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum