LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:31 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Yout thoughts, lvl 50 for dueling higher levels
Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]  
ohhwataloser

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:02 pm    Post subject:  Yout thoughts, lvl 50 for dueling higher levels  

Been a few year since I posted on this forum, but im back playing d2 and lld was my favorite part of the game, so im slowly finding gear again with the new ladder season.

Now It doesn't have to be level 50, but have you ever been in a duel game where someone just sucks bad and you feel the need to get a less-able character other than your godly lvl 90 that is 1 hitting them.

What do you guys think would be a viable high lvl pk'er char? I was thinking around lvl 50 (mayb more). b4 I start throwing around ideas, I wanted to hear some of the stuff you guys have thought of or have done. I mean obviously I'm not going to be able to kill godly characters (or am i? lol) but i think you guys get what I mean.

I just know most people build characters to duel around the same level as them, I plan on dueling high levels with a much lower level character. lemme know thx.
mastercraft

BNet Acct/Realm: MLD/USWest
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:59 pm    Post subject:  

Just get creative... think of high level builds and build a viable mid level version of one. Also keep in mind what item options and item modifications become available at your chars target level. Exploit these factors to the best abilities possible and violah, you've got a hld killing mld. Just a few builds that come to mind off the back of my head are a fire sorc, liberator, ww barb, smiter, v/t, charger, bow zon, cs zon and other specialty fun builds.
heprea
pokemon fanatic

BNet Acct/Realm: europe laddars
8.01 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:55 am    Post subject:  

30lvl, 50lvl all same stuff. :)

anyways, on 57lvl you can make godly grief smiter if im not totaly mistaken, or 57lvl wwsin
i think there were bunch of +50lvl char builds @mld101

dunno if that site is up anymore

Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]  
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Jump to: