LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:47 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Making Level 30 Zealot
Page 1 of 2 [16 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
Zealous

BNet Acct/Realm: Buttafucco - USEast Non Ladder
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:22 am    Post subject:  Making Level 30 Zealot
Subject description: Gear Suggestions?

Yo all im new to this site cos i need help in making a level 30 zealer. I was wondering if anyone could give me on some tips of what gear i should get? And if its a good idea. Ty
Magi

10.15 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:55 am    Post subject:  

http://www.lld101.com/search.php?

Type: 30 Zealot

Some of those should be relevent.

Just don't make the same mistake that the guy in the first thread that's returned did (he didn't search first). That would be embarassing!

Once you have some ideas, let us know what you're thinking, and we'll give some advice. Smile
Zealous

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:40 pm    Post subject:  

Magi wrote:
http://www.lld101.com/search.php?

Type: 30 Zealot

Some of those should be relevent.

Just don't make the same mistake that the guy in the first thread that's returned did (he didn't search first). That would be embarassing!

Once you have some ideas, let us know what you're thinking, and we'll give some advice. Smile

Ty man this helped a bit but i allready had some good ideas on this guy...... hes gonna have 2 setups. Upped Twitch/Ik belt and gloves and his main Peace Ancient Armor/Deaths belt and gloves................. I use the Twitch build for frame 5 zeal and hard dmg, The Peace build on the other hand is for ds and cannot be frozen.... I will use this as my main cos of ds and cbf good for versing both types of players casters/melee but to be even better vs casters will use akaran rondache spirit.
Squirlz

BNet Acct/Realm: US East
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:07 am    Post subject:  

I would stick with one main build but have a ED/AR shield for main and a resist shield on switch for casters. If you can use Fan you can gain a couple extra FPA. Its all a balancing act but its best to have one set of items so no stats are wasted. IK items have a high STR req which may be a waste depending on your build.
Zealous

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:44 am    Post subject:  

Squirlz wrote:
I would stick with one main build but have a ED/AR shield for main and a resist shield on switch for casters. If you can use Fan you can gain a couple extra FPA. Its all a balancing act but its best to have one set of items so no stats are wasted. IK items have a high STR req which may be a waste depending on your build.

Yo got some good ideas.... but for my main yes I will have and ed/ar akaran rondache for good defence and trying to get 20+ max dmg jewels to socket into it.... also i allready do use fanat aura cos i know how good it is for the ias/dmg/ar bonuses.........with straight conc i know i would have better dmg but i will lack the ias boost which i really do need to come out on top..... on switch i will be using a great low str req spirit for life and a 3hs scepter for hs buff. For better dmg and appearance i will be using a Naga Honor it need 121 str req so i do not need to worry about having enough str for ik and another excellent setup for versing different types of pvpers. Ty
Squirlz

BNet Acct/Realm: US East
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:38 am    Post subject:  

You might be able to find a Divine Scepter with +skill which has a faster base weapon speed of -10 instead of O with the Naga.
Zealous

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:05 am    Post subject:  

mmm..... that will be very hard to get... and will cost alot lol... i dont mind the Naga for good dmg... but yes it would be nice to have a Divine cos then i could have 5 frame zeal with my main setup.... Twisted Evil
oleo79

BNet Acct/Realm: USWest nonladder + ladder
4.16 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:09 pm    Post subject:  

Zealous wrote:
mmm..... that will be very hard to get... and will cost alot lol... i dont mind the Naga for good dmg... but yes it would be nice to have a Divine cos then i could have 5 frame zeal with my main setup.... Twisted Evil

A knout is same base speed as divine, and less str req, and range 3 where divine is range 2.

Jozy

BNet Acct/Realm: Joz
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:14 pm    Post subject:  

oleo79 wrote:
Zealous wrote:

A knout is same base speed as divine, and less str req, and range 3 where divine is range 2.

and much more horrible min damage....

that min damage can either be your doom...or your doom.

Divine>Knout
Zealous

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:07 am    Post subject:  

Mmmmm well i have a Naga atm.... but will most likely get a Divine with +zeal. Ty for your comments! Smile
oleo79

4.16 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:30 pm    Post subject:  

Jozy wrote:
oleo79 wrote:
Zealous wrote:

Divine>Knout

Having made several 29 zealots, I can speak truthfully when I say my knout zealot beat divine zealots more than they beat me. At lvl 30, iono, but I'd imagine the same is true.

Zealous

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:37 pm    Post subject:  

Well.... if any of u guys have a 3os Grand Crown, 4os Ar/Ed Akaran Rondache with good defence, Akaran Rondache Spirit and 20+ Maxers lmk... and shoudl i put left over skill points into hs for more hs time or zeal for more dmg/ar?? let me know your thoughts ty.
oleo79

4.16 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:25 am    Post subject:  

Zealous wrote:
Well.... if any of u guys have a 3os Grand Crown, 4os Ar/Ed Akaran Rondache with good defence, Akaran Rondache Spirit and 20+ Maxers lmk... and shoudl i put left over skill points into hs for more hs time or zeal for more dmg/ar?? let me know your thoughts ty.

Use a Spirit sheild and a +2 or 3 HS scepter on switch, and put no pts to HS.

Sad

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:32 am    Post subject:  

Jozy wrote:
oleo79 wrote:
Zealous wrote:

Divine>Knout

Knout damage: 13-35 (avg24) (15% sup Honor damage 44-105)
Divine damage: 16-38 (avg27) (15% sup Honor damage 53-113)

Not much difference in the damage. Its more range over slightly more damage. Although if you find a nice scepter with +zeal/conc/fanat/etc... It tilts the scales a little more in favor of the DS.

Grim04

BNet Acct/Realm: Grim04/UWNL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:44 pm    Post subject:  

Unless you factor in +Skills on the divine.
Page 1 of 2 [16 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: