LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:58 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
I think I've finally finished my bowzon
Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts]  
Magi

10.15 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:28 pm    Post subject:  I think I've finally finished my bowzon
Subject description: Looking for advice and constructive criticism please.

She's not made yet, but here's my gear and skill proposal.

STR: Will need 58 for upped Rogues Bow (or 65 for Natalya's boots)
DEX: Will need 73 for upped Rogues Bow
VIT: I'm still debating vita build vs dex build. Would love to hear your experiences/suggestions.
NRG: nada

Mana: approximately 250 with soj (enough?)
Life: not sure

Fire Resist: 46
Lightning Resist: 83
Cold Resist: 60
Poison Resist: 96
(not including anya quests and using sanders boots. I definately need more cold and lightning)

BOW SKILLS
Magic Arrow: 1
Multishot: 1
Cold Arrow: 1
Guided Arow: 13

JAVELIN SKILLS
Poison Javelin: 1
Lightning Bolt: 1 (I've seen that this is useful on 18's. 30's too?)
Jab: 1 (mostly for fun. i can't imagine it's effective)

PASSIVE SKILLS
Inner Sight: 1
Critical Strike: 8
Dodge: 3
Slow Missles: 1
Avoid: 4
Decoy: 1
Evade: 3
Valkyrie: 1

GEAR
Helm: Circlet (+1 zon, 20%frw, 38life, 57mana, 8%resist all, 1 empty socket and iso suggestions for plugging it)
Armor: 3os light plate with 79life (+45max dmg, 15%cold resist, 21%lightning resist)
Gloves: Death's
Boots: switch between Sanders (for slightly extra dmg vs melee) and possibly Natalya's (but only if the 65 str req is worth the extra cold/light resists for cold sorcs/fohers)
Belts: Death's
Weapon: upped Rogues bow Nef'd. no other options at this point so no suggestions necessary
Ring1: Stone of Jordan (but I'm kinda iffy about the extra lightning dmg vs. mdr bug)
Ring2: 9str, 8energy, 42mana, 47ar, 10fcr
Amulet: 1zon skills, 3min dmg, 45life, 13% resist all

(Ring1 option if the mdr bug bites too bad: 113ar, 9str, 4life replenish, 49mana, 7% lightning resist).

Charms:
10x 9-10 max dmg / ar / 7%frw
3/11/2dex
3/11/3%frw
14life/8light res x2
15life/7mana sc
15life sc x5

TOTAL FRW%: 130 (enough?)

ISO: advice/constructive criticism.

thanks in advance!

Last edited by Magi on Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Barbask

BNet Acct/Realm: Barbask2(East Softcore Ladder)
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:44 pm    Post subject:  

GIMPED! jkin i like dex based because your bming people with dah kb and u have the frw to get away if they get close
Although not recognized as a true bushi by some japanese experts, Musashi is a icon of the samurai culture. He started from nothing, as a hungry little boy in a small village called Miyamoto, and became one of the greatest warriors in Japan. Famous by using both swords during a embate, Musashi has won over 60 deadly duels during his live
Wank

BNet Acct/Realm: Imp StormsRaider
57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:03 pm    Post subject:  

The only people that consider knockback bm are babies.

You really won't notice the MDR bug, my zon uses two sojs and has never had a problem. Using Natalya's isn't a bad idea, if you really want the resist then the str is worth it. However, finding tri resist boots, or boots with more resists than Natalya's is pretty easy. I'd assume that you like the 40 frw on Nats though.
You may want to compare your circlet to peasant crown, which gives +1skill/60life/30mana/15frw/12 rep life, and one socket. I don't think your circlet is too much better than that, if at all. For your helmet's open socket, I'd suggest a 15 maxer until you find a 7+dex/15-20ed jewel.
Your frw is fine, anything above 120 is ideal, so I wouldn't worry about putting on anymore.
I prefer to go all dex, and you'll probably come out with roughly 700 life if you go this way.

Skillwise, jab is ok to have, if you plan on zvzing. Otherwise if you ever use it you'll be toast. Valkyrie isn't a bad thing to have, but with 250 mana you will probably need to have mana potions. 250 without recasting valk is just fine, but valk takes a toll on your mana.

Equipped Lvl 30's:
Froggy-Leap Attacker, Vidala- Bow, Starly-Wind, Haunter-Bonenec, Dragonair-Fissure, Vileplume-Psn Jav, Clefairy- Wc

http://img104.imagevenue.com/loc1100/th_30982_ImpAvatar_122_1100lo.jpg(didnt want to lose that link Surprised
Magi

10.15 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:52 pm    Post subject:  

Thanks for the tips Wank. I edited in my resists which do not include the anya quests. I clearly need more cold and lightning resists. Unfortunately I missed out on a nice 7frw/15resist all gc. I was able to mule over a 12fhr/13resist all gc that was colleting dust so that would help in a pinch. Also had a pair of 25cold/28light/10fhr boots i can use as temp til some better ones. no frw though on em which is unfortunate.

thanks again!
oleo79

BNet Acct/Realm: USWest nonladder + ladder
4.16 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:30 am    Post subject:  

You think he'll hit 700 life, wank? Charms give 104, rest of gear gives 162. I would think it sorta depends on if you're doing more TvT or pub style 1v1, if you do glass cannon or vita. And yes, I would at least stash some nice res boots for those annoying FoH, and spurs for FBers.

Wank is right, a 20 ED/7-9 dex jewel is best bet for a good circ, but the Pcrown is a better choice imo...better mods at only 5% FRW less.

Wank

BNet Acct/Realm: Imp StormsRaider
57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:54 am    Post subject:  

Well he could fall in the 600 life range, thought it would be a little difference since he's hell rushing.
Res wise, I wouldn't sweat it too much, you're sacrificing a lot of damage/life by use res charms. If you're worried about resists, my suggestion would be to get 2 more 3 sock 80 life armors, and put 3x 15max/30 cold res in one, and 3x 15max/30 lit res in the other. You could also get two more pcrowns and jewel that in the same manner. This shouldn't be too expensive, although finding max/res jewels can be quite a pain.

Equipped Lvl 30's:
Froggy-Leap Attacker, Vidala- Bow, Starly-Wind, Haunter-Bonenec, Dragonair-Fissure, Vileplume-Psn Jav, Clefairy- Wc

http://img104.imagevenue.com/loc1100/th_30982_ImpAvatar_122_1100lo.jpg(didnt want to lose that link Surprised
Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts]  
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion
Jump to: