LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:25 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
just came back
Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]  
zarc

BNet Acct/Realm: USEast NonLadder *fyarbeast USEast Ladder *fyarbeast1
-2.48 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:26 pm    Post subject:  just came back  

I just came back from a break and played a little last night and today. After very little time i noticed a lot of familiar faces from around here(not going to name names) being horrifically bm. People who i never knew to be bm before. I am saddened by this and was wondering if there was any major events recently to cause such a thing. If someone could enlighten me I would appreciate it. Until then i can only assume people are just becoming dicks for the sake of being a dick. LOTS of jumping, even more nk's. Hosting lowbies and instakilling then taking gold followed by nk/camping/tg. And this was being done by some 101 vets. It is disheartening to see that things have gone to this in the world of lld. When I left last time it was partially for this reason, but it was not nearly this bad. I hoped it was merely a phase, but in the passing months things seem to have only increases in the field of "assheadedness" amongst fellow lld'rs. If you are one of these people, and you should be fully aware of who you are, i ask that you take into consideration that this is a game and your e-peen had little to do with your rl-peen. You don't have anything to prove. Hosting lowbies and newbs is well...low and newbish. Don't do it. You are creating a reputation for us all, one that i don't particularly want. IF someone IS a newb, there is no reason to be an ass, it will just make them dislike you/us. Help them, give them pointers, encourage the growth of our great sub-society. I'll write more later...stop hatin

Puddles

BNet Acct/Realm: Mr_Puddles/USEast Non-Ladder
5.38 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:54 am    Post subject:  

Hallo. You back on east nl Razz?

I've also seen tons of bm duelers that tried to kill me, but failed :/. It's probably because of the ladder reset (all duelers I see trying to jump me were from ladder...).
zarc

BNet Acct/Realm: USEast NonLadder *fyarbeast USEast Ladder *fyarbeast1
-2.48 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:56 am    Post subject:  

yup, im on nl still.

Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]  
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Jump to: