LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:17 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
So, I dropped out of school.
Page 3 of 4 [58 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
Waramp

0.59 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:21 pm    Post subject:  

wait not yet

http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showuser=246043
AmishSpeedGoat

BNet Acct/Realm: Yes
38.99 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:22 pm    Post subject:  

Lol quickly, tell him what a bad choice he made, everyone! before they lock it!
Wank

BNet Acct/Realm: Imp StormsRaider
57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:38 am    Post subject:  

Torrent wrote:
Wank wrote:
Dao Jones wrote:
You are a harsh mofo, Wank. Wink

Somebody's gotta do it Sad

He could be poor as balls and had to work, he could've pissed off some big dealers, his daddy could have molested him...if it's too personal to tell, then I'm assuming there's a good reason.

There is no good reason to quit school. I know people that have been through worse then that, and it didn't stop them. Granted, their grades dropped a bit; but they didn't give up. Everyone here is a little old for excuses.

Equipped Lvl 30's:
Froggy-Leap Attacker, Vidala- Bow, Starly-Wind, Haunter-Bonenec, Dragonair-Fissure, Vileplume-Psn Jav, Clefairy- Wc

http://img104.imagevenue.com/loc1100/th_30982_ImpAvatar_122_1100lo.jpg(didnt want to lose that link Surprised
Mimes

BNet Acct/Realm: e/sc/l Mimes., Mimes-LLD, Justin27 and 1338
34.96 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:31 am    Post subject:  

Dao Jones wrote:
KnightXENO2 wrote:
Do yourself a favor, get your GED quickly and get an associates degree at a community college when you can. Even completion of some trade progam.... just something to help you out and show potential employers that they aren't scraping the fail bucket by hiring you :/ You want them to assume something came up instead, not that you are lazy or mentally deficient!
This is what I meant to say in my first post. Wise advice that you should really take.

This.

1,000th post on 12/12/07
xxx-baba-xxx

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:15 pm    Post subject:  

at this point your pretty much screwed but i would say get your ged so that u can go to college asap.

time is very important at this age and u have some catching up to do. the reality is that u wont get into any decent college and getting your foot in the door at any office will be hard. still if u prove urself on the job u can be successful with a degree from ANY college.
DiPLOMAT

12.37 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:56 am    Post subject:  

idiots and failures??? can your dumb naive ignorant fucking ass even begin to fathom the way you would be living right now if it wasnt for those "idiots and failures" you fuckin twerp... its because of those "idiots and failures" that you can even pursue a GED... its because of those "idiots and failures" that you can be so fuckin lackadaisical as to sit on your ass and ask questions about one of the most easily obtainable educational standards.. its because of those "idiots and failures" that instead of fighting tyranny or opression on your doorstep, you can go save a fuckin pigeon or gerbal in the local park... you are nothing... a complete failure to our working society, a complete idiot amongst your peers... and you couldnt tell a canis lupus from a canis lupus familiaris without consulting google first, you fuckin goo goblin.. more or less a duck from a goose.... just be a stay at home son... help yur ma with the dishes and laundry and call it a wrap

sPiN
The tool formerly known as Tool

BNet Acct/Realm: Quit D2.
22.16 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:17 pm    Post subject:  

DiPLOMAT wrote:
idiots and failures??? can your dumb naive ignorant fucking ass even begin to fathom the way you would be living right now if it wasnt for those "idiots and failures" you fuckin twerp... its because of those "idiots and failures" that you can even pursue a GED... its because of those "idiots and failures" that you can be so fuckin lackadaisical as to sit on your ass and ask questions about one of the most easily obtainable educational standards.. its because of those "idiots and failures" that instead of fighting tyranny or opression on your doorstep, you can go save a fuckin pigeon or gerbal in the local park... you are nothing... a complete failure to our working society, a complete idiot amongst your peers... and you couldnt tell a canis lupus from a canis lupus familiaris without consulting google first, you fuckin goo goblin.. more or less a duck from a goose.... just be a stay at home son... help yur ma with the dishes and laundry and call it a wrap

I needed a good laugh lol

Weaj
LLD101 Staff

BNet Acct/Realm: US East Ladder & NL *Weaj *Weaj. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
39.43 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:12 pm    Post subject:  

DiPLOMAT, we all understand you're in the military, however, you take things way too seriously sometimes,especially on a site like this, lighten up.

Wank

BNet Acct/Realm: Imp StormsRaider
57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:30 pm    Post subject:  

Diplomat didn't overreact; but there should be rules against obvious trolling. Spin pretty much said every group of people that is ____ is a (negative phrase here). Shouldn't there be rules against that? His comment was very uncalled for.

Quote:
I needed a good laugh lol

Good thing those are free; you wont have much to spend without a GED or diploma!

Equipped Lvl 30's:
Froggy-Leap Attacker, Vidala- Bow, Starly-Wind, Haunter-Bonenec, Dragonair-Fissure, Vileplume-Psn Jav, Clefairy- Wc

http://img104.imagevenue.com/loc1100/th_30982_ImpAvatar_122_1100lo.jpg(didnt want to lose that link Surprised
sPiN
The tool formerly known as Tool

BNet Acct/Realm: Quit D2.
22.16 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:10 pm    Post subject:  

Thanks to dip for allowing me to voice myself without having my tongue cut out.

DiPLOMAT

12.37 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:53 pm    Post subject:  

lighten up...? the ultimate sacrafice of a man that chose to serve isnt something that you should take lightly... there is alot of dumb shit on this site that i laugh at and play along with.. but when you are calling a fallen man or woman a "failure" or an "idiot" because "bahaha i r funnee wit my fith grayde edyucashin" thinks its ok.. is fuckin ignorant.. and if you think that bullshit is ok, then to hell with you too... just because it's a site "like this" doesnt make those dumb fuckin comments appropriate or necessary....
sPiN wrote:
..I want and will spend the rest of my life saving animals. The military isn't for me. (I'm sorry to anyone who is or was in it).

Why does that method not work?
the shits not hard to avoid a conflict...

mastercraft

BNet Acct/Realm: MLD/USWest
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:08 pm    Post subject:  

How can someone be so nonschelant about dropping out of school? You should be pleading for the smallest grain of information or help from your old schools counselor. Immediately.

On a side note, I would recommend people with an interest in montgomery gi bill benefits to hold out until post-election.
Weaj
LLD101 Staff

BNet Acct/Realm: US East Ladder & NL *Weaj *Weaj. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
39.43 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:24 am    Post subject:  

Honestly I havent been paying much attaention to this thread, so I would say that what I said was probbaly not in context. However, the last few times I have seen you post, you've been making posts seeminly that you're arguing and taking things too seriously. You are correct with what you are saying and I apologize if you misinterpret what I say.

Magi

10.15 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:52 am    Post subject:  

The attacks are really kind of ridiculous. People's lives are pretty much their own to do with what they will. I don't know many (almost all, lol) of you but most of you probably made some decisions that you have come to regret over the years. Maybe sPiN did what was right at the time and maybe he didn't. Maybe in five years it won't even matter and it'll all work out.

At any rate, I've never been asked if I've finished high school or if I have a GED. Like KnightXENO2 said, just get your GED asap and get enrolled in (at the very least) a community college to complete an associates or other program. I would wager there are a LOT more people with GED's than there were 10 years ago and the stigma that was around 10 years ago is not quite the one that is around today.
Torrent

BNet Acct/Realm: Torrent@USEast
13.37 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:10 pm    Post subject:  

mastercraft wrote:
How can someone be so nonschelant about dropping out of school?

Think of what would happen to his ability to spell!

I don't want a cycle of recycled revenge

I don't wanna follow Death And All of His Friends
http://lld101.com/viewtopic.php?t=44473 (for my own reference)
Page 3 of 4 [58 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Jump to: