LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:58 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
A serious question about lost love.
Page 2 of 2 [24 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
lld_newb

BNet Acct/Realm: Deserves a spam section.
70.13 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:43 am    Post subject:  

yea, i would just go kill your self now.
BBQ. LOL. INTERNET. O RLY? YA RLY. NO WAI! YA WAI! R U SHUR? SHUR IM SHUR! KENT B! STFU! WTF?!? GTFO! IMHO...

that took a while

Mimes

BNet Acct/Realm: e/sc/l Mimes., Mimes-LLD, Justin27 and 1338
34.96 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:31 pm    Post subject:  

Well if you see yourself as just a punk with no future, its no wonder you never made any effort. Low self esteem is not a good thing to have my friend Wink

I personally would feel like a complete ass for breaking up a marriage. I know it happens in a lot of movies, but those are just that....movies. The only thing you can do now is congratulate them and stay in touch.

As someone said, a large amount of marriages don't last for more then a couple years. You may still get another chance. If it does eventually come along, your going to want to jump on the opportunity.

1,000th post on 12/12/07
Wank

BNet Acct/Realm: Imp StormsRaider
57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:50 pm    Post subject:  

Quote:
I personally would feel like a complete ass for breaking up a marriage. I know it happens in a lot of movies, but those are just that....movies. The only thing you can do now is congratulate them and stay in touch.

Nope. If she was really meant to be with the guy shes getting married to, just saying something would have no affect on that. It would have one if she wasn't though.

Quote:
As someone said, a large amount of marriages don't last for more then a couple years. You may still get another chance. If it does eventually come along, your going to want to jump on the opportunity.

Yea, after shes knocked up with 4 kids! Sounds like fun.

Equipped Lvl 30's:
Froggy-Leap Attacker, Vidala- Bow, Starly-Wind, Haunter-Bonenec, Dragonair-Fissure, Vileplume-Psn Jav, Clefairy- Wc

http://img104.imagevenue.com/loc1100/th_30982_ImpAvatar_122_1100lo.jpg(didnt want to lose that link Surprised
Roy
My level 18s > yours

223.30 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject:  

Dan, I don't think anyone here could adequately answer your question, but Waramp and Weaj probably have the most rational choice.

These things do have a way of working out in the end.

yarly
Endless

4.56 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:40 am    Post subject:  

I "had" the same situation. I never did anything cause I fell apart from her. So, the best thing you can do is. Tell her how you feel or live in regret of not saying what you need to say to her and be apparently like me Smile.
Dan The Man

18.68 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:57 am    Post subject:  

An update on the situation. I've been feeling out of it for sometime now since what happened to my car and my thoughts on what to do with my life so I decided to go out on July 4th.

I arrived at the bar and had a few drinks with friends and cousins and we chilled. Later we went outside for a smoke. My cousin had a pack of cigars and offered me one. I usually don't smoke but I figured fuck it, its July 4th weekend and I'm in a shitty mood anyways. So I was blazin' a cigar, it was quite refreshing, strawberry flavored.

So I'm havin' a great time just around my people, just chillin' and takin' in the atmosphere. Halfway through with my smoke and I turn my head to the right and I see her with her fiance. Its been 2 years since I've seen her and at first I wasn't 100% sure if it was her. So I focused in more and saw her face, we stared for a bit but I had to look away.

That brought in some old hurtin' feelings I had for her. I just continued blazin'. Right when that happened I see one of my gal pals walking in front of me, so I poked her waist, greeted her and gave her a hug. She took out a smoke and leeched my light. Moments later, I decided to walk over to her fiance and her for a greeting and congratulations on the engagement.

This was the biggest bombshell that happened next when I greeted him with a hand shake. After I shook his hand and introduce myself to him, he says, "Gail says she only loves me when shes drunk." Shocked In my head I was like, "ah, why are you telling me this and why on Earth is she with you then?" At that point I was happy as hell that she doesn't love him but at the same time confused, like extremely confused as what to do next. So I just played it cool and stood there and finished my smoke. I was then pulled away by my buddy and we went back inside. I didn't see her the rest of the night.

I must be cursed or somethin'. Its like an opportunity for me but I don't want to just tell her what I feel and ask her why shes with him. But most likely I might have to stick with my guns and accept that she is getting married. Any thoughts is appreciated, thanks! Smile
OutlawHeaven
Bermanently Panned

BNet Acct/Realm: OutlawHeaven/OutlawHvn @USEast@Azeroth@AIM
12.23 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:42 pm    Post subject:  

That doesn't change anything. From personal experiance, chasing after women who are taken is not a lost cause, it's just not worth the effort.

Keep it in touch, pursue other women.

Someone else already explained a situation like this better than I have, so I'll just quote him.

Relentless wrote:
the only approach left is to pursue other girls without telling her, and that's dictated by two very different motives: (a) to make her like you by trying to invoke jealousy or (b) you genuinely want to pursue another girl because your situation is horrible and you're not getting the results you'd like.

(a) is a cheap way of trying to manipulate her into liking you. No matter how you look at it, you're still putting more effort into it than she is. "If I just do this, she'll finally like me." Your motivation is based on her because you still want her, and you don't really care about you. Forced option.

(b) is a way of saying "Okay, she's just not that into me. I'm going to cut my losses. I'll start to move on by pursuing other girls and hopefully get into another relationship (because that's what I want)." You're focused purely on you, not her. Natural option.

With that said, I was basically saying if you choose option A, you will mess up eventually because your mindset will be "I want to do X so Y will happen." You'll keep trying to force something into happening every time something bad happens. All of those forced actions will snowball into guaranteed failure. That's how it works.

Now for the big picture: As of right now, you have nothing. Sorry, but that's reality. Now combine what I've just explained even further, with the other posts and figure the rest out by making a decision and let everything unfold.

xxx-baba-xxx

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:08 pm    Post subject:  

get over her. you are young - there are a million girls just like her.

seriously not to be a jerk, but lots of people get hung up on a girl. after a while you realize theres lots of better ones.
ZxFallenxZ

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:58 pm    Post subject:  

True love is selfless. You should tell her how you feel, but also understand that this may complicate things in her emotional state. Understand that if you truely love this girl, you should care about her happiness over your own. I know this is easier said than done, trust me. But it is worth it to see her happy, whether it's with you or not.
Page 2 of 2 [24 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Jump to: