LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:38 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Hemp Hearts
Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts]  
Bloody Mess

BNet Acct/Realm: a human container, looking for a new container pretty soon
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:51 am    Post subject:  Hemp Hearts
Subject description: "a dream food for people looking towards being healthy"

http://www.healing-source.com/about_HempHearts_b.htm#DOSAGE

Don't get the wrong idea about the "Hemp" in Hemp Hearts. I've been doing research on this super food and the sources say its a miracle food to say the least. You can Google it up and do your own research but I'm going to test this out. I've been wanting something like this for awhile now.
My question would be "is it legal in the U.S.?"

excerpt from source:

HEMP HEARTS™ ARE ABOUT 1/2 OIL AND 1/3 PROTEIN -- FOR CELLULAR HEALTH AND ENERGY:

Greatly exceeds most energy bars for energy and provides this energy in a better form
- not sugar and saturated fats.

Greatly exceeds most energy bars for protein and provides a complete spectrum of vital,
natural proteins.

Four tablespoons Hemp Hearts (42 g), enough for a meal on cereal, fruit, yoghurt or salad, contains 240 cal energy.

Contains 15 g essential fats (11.4 g Omega 6 and 3.6 g Omega 3), 2.7 g mono-unsaturated fat and 2.1 g saturated fat.

Serving also contains 15 g protein, 2.5 g fiber, 4.5 g carbohydrates, many natural vitamins and minerals--no cholesterol.

CONTAINS ALL THE REQUIRED PROTEINS IN THE BEST PROPORTIONS FOR HUMAN NUTRITION:

More digestible protein than meat, whole eggs, cheese, human milk, cows milk or any other high protein food.

Better spectrum of available proteins than soybeans--without the soybean anti-nutritional factors.

An excellent protein product for everyone - mothers, babies, body builders, convalescents, the elderly.

Can be eaten by those unable to tolerate nuts, gluten, lactose or sugar; there are no known allergies to hemp foods.

THE OIL COMPONENT CONSISTS OF PREFERRED RATIOS OF ALL ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS (EFA'S):

With 78% essential fats, hemp oil greatly exceeds soy oil at 40%, canola oil @30%, olive oil at 10% and other oils.

Hemp oil contains more "Omega 3" EFA components (19%) than are found in any fish and in most fish-oil supplements.

Omega 3 and Omega 6 essential fats may reduce cholesterol, blood pressure, coronary heart disease and stroke.

The ratio of Omega 6 to Omega 3 EFA's in hemp oil is thought to be the best in nature for promoting cellular health.

Hemp foods reduce inflammation and benefit those with arthritis, cardiovascular disease, psoriasis--even tuberculosis.

By improving circulation and reducing inflammation, hemp products may be particularly beneficial for diabetics.

As a rare source of GLA, hemp foods may be beneficial to those too ill to synthesize this EFA from other fats.

Hemp oil contains plant sterols which may reduce the risk of colon and prostate cancer.

CLINICAL STUDIES: Analysis indicates that Hemp Hearts are unmatched in Nature for their balance of all required proteins, all essential fats and most vitamins. Analysis also indicates that these beneficial nutrients are concentrated in Hemp Hearts with minimal quantities of carbohydrates, saturated fats and sugar. Many clinical studies demonstrate the importance of these proteins and essential fats. Many other studies associate excessive quantities of sugar, saturated fats and carbohydrates with chronic disease. There are also many clinical studies that indicate that hemp products are effective in reducing inflammation and improving circulation--factors of importance in the cure and prevention of disease. A large percentage of our older customers have selected Hemp Hearts in desperation because of failing health: Within three months they often experience significant improvements in cholesterol and blood pressure. Diabetics, especially, report that circulation improves, often to the extent that they no longer fear losing their feet. The inflammatory characteristics of many chronic diseases, particularly arthritis, are often much reduced. Various disorders of the digestive system are also often much improved. The experiences of our customers are consistent with the magnitude of clinical studies that relate to these issues. Many health care professionals have tried Hemp Hearts and are having success with their patients. Most of these professionals attribute their success to the superior balance of proteins and essential fats in Hemp Hearts and to the relative absence of sugar, carbohydrates and saturated fats.

NUTRIENTS

Hemp Hearts™

More required amino acids (proteins)
than milk, meat or eggs.

A complete protein source – more balanced and digestible than Soy.

Contains about 47% oil, 78% of which
is Omega or Essential Fats.

Contains all the Essential or
Omega Fats required for human health.

Contains several times more Omega 3 Essential Fats than any fish.

More energy than energy bars but with
no sugar and less saturated fat.

Suitable for those unable to eat Gluten, Sugar, Milk, Nuts and Meat.

Perfect for those with constipation and those avoiding carbohydrates.

A 42 gram (4 heaping tablespoons) serving of Hemp HeartsTM contains 240 calorie energy from:

15 g. protein

15 g. polyunsaturated fats
(11.4 g. omega 6 and 3.6 g. omega 3)

2.7 g. mono-unsaturated fats

2.1 g. of saturated fats

2.5 g. fiber

4.5 g. carbohydrates

2 mg. iron

31 mg. calcium

3.8 mg. sodium

3.8 mg. vitamin E

956 IU vitamin D

.42 mg. vitamin C

.05mg. vitamin B6

.14mg. vitamin B2

.58 mg. vitamin B1

1.68 IU of vitamin A

Goky

1.68 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:26 am    Post subject:  

The buying and selling of hemp containing products, at least up to a few years ago, is exempt from the controlled substances act. There was a pretty big legal battle bag in the early 2000's where the DEA pretty much banned all hemp seed oil/hemp oil products overnight, but it ended up going to the supreme court where they overturned it.

Hemp doesn't really contain any THC, not enough to get anyone high anyways. Hence the non-strictness of the laws in regards to hemp oil products.

Actually growing hemp is still illegal as far as I know, that's the big issue I guess. There's probably some tricky things about importation and perhaps some local/state laws. I'm certainly no lawyer! I wouldn't worry about it too much though.
Dao Jones

BNet Acct/Realm: *Dao_Jones, Bi-Realmsual.
33.66 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject:  

Ah, Goky beat me to it. Damn chemists, always jocking my sheeit.

The New LLD101 splash page (Props to Shieron)
OutlawHeaven
Bermanently Panned

BNet Acct/Realm: OutlawHeaven/OutlawHvn @USEast@Azeroth@AIM
12.23 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:22 pm    Post subject:  

Let me know how it goes, been wanting to see if it actually does what it claims to do

AmishSpeedGoat

BNet Acct/Realm: Yes
38.99 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:26 pm    Post subject:  

So once your done smoking some hemp, and your all hungry, you can eat it too. So could i eat marijuana and lose alot of weight?

I think anything that advertises as a "miracle product" winds up being more destructive in the long run. Asbestos(sp?) for instance... It was thought to be a miracle product. Now look at it.
Icanneverwin

BNet Acct/Realm: *Disc0nnect
1.49 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:38 pm    Post subject:  

So i guess... me eating 3 pounds of fudge the other day wasn't a good idea.

~Destined for Disappointment~

--------------------------------------------------
1000th post:Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:54 pm

1337st post:Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:06 am
Dan The Man

18.68 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:24 am    Post subject:  

Wow, this is amazing, sounds promising. I will have to grab me a bucket of this stuff. Laughing
lld_newb

BNet Acct/Realm: Deserves a spam section.
70.13 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:53 am    Post subject:  

it sounds exactly like peanut butter

Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts]  
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Jump to: