LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:36 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
how to start?
Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts]  
west_carroll

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:57 am    Post subject:  how to start?  

whats the best way to start a char so you can mf lld items? i mean i will make whatever gets best suggestions so hdin sorc whatever u think will be able to rush/mf lld items would be best
Annihilation-

BNet Acct/Realm: US East Non-Ladder
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:10 am    Post subject:  

im a bit lost on what you mean on "best way to start"...every char starts pretty much the same way...though a rush then leveld, how a character is leveled or progresses though the game has no bearing on how much %magic find they will have or how many good items they can find, thats all up to luck and your gear

well really you seem to be trying to cover two different things with one char, and it wont work out to well...to MF lld items you require a lower level char, i belive it may be between 40-50 something, somone else should be able to give you better level numbers, for a rushing char a hammerdin is best due to nothing being imune to hammers, and he will have to be a high level for hell rushing...a sorc is best for MFing lld items because normaly you will be in either norm on nightmare depending on what type of lld your mfing for. your MF char level also effects the level of lld your trying to find gear for, which i forgot to mention above in compleation. the 40-50 is for lvl30 lld i belive, but for 18s and such i belive you need a 20-30, im not positive though. i myself dont MF however i know a certain ammont of knowlagde in the field, though limited.

i would suggest since im guessing your trying to MF for lvl30s to make a lvl 45 blizzard sorc and use static to lower the bosses HP and blizz to kill, and i would say MF NM andy, meph, diablo and baal, i wouldnt bother with dury, he never drops anything to good very often from what i understand, but yet again, i may be wrong. "the pit" in the black marsh i belive in NM is also a high MF area if im not mistaken.

well hope this helps you atleaste a little bit until somone more knowladgeable in the field comes around

Hong10

BNet Acct/Realm: *QuatroFun *HeLOL / East SC NL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:55 pm    Post subject:  

Hai

Hm.. an Aura based char, like pally or sorc works good for me, since I just have to walk/tele around. Get andy glitched(there's a thread here explaining how) and go mf.

I do:
Norm andy for vlld jewels
Norm Cows for lvl 9-18 gear/jewel/charms
Norm Baal for lvl 9-30 gear/jewel/charms
Night andy/Cows/Baal for lvl 9-30 gear/jewel/charms (can also find something usefull for MLD)

oh.. also do alot of research on this site/google.
Hm.. that's all i guess
Good luck, bai!

Mimes

BNet Acct/Realm: e/sc/l Mimes., Mimes-LLD, Justin27 and 1338
34.96 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:59 pm    Post subject:  

hey carrol, long time no see o.o

Make an orb sorc, and lvl her up a bit. Starts with tele, and can clear norm cows + tombs FAST.

Can also do nm cows pretty quick and easily if you get some decent gear.

If not an orb, make her FB. That way you have more control over what you kill.

1,000th post on 12/12/07
west_carroll

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:11 pm    Post subject: welll  

alright so i went with the orb sorc orb/chain lightning for when i wanna do hell countess for mi hrs =) so will anyone rush me in softcore ladder east pretty please i can offer a biggons bonnet and a couple lld/vlld charms on west lol
Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts]  
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » General Discussion
Jump to: