LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:32 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » LLD101 Forum Information Booth » Suggestion Box
need a new catagory for arena!
Page 1 of 3 [43 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2, 3 Next

it is time for a new lvl to be added?! (21)
or leave thing the way they are
63%
 63%  [ 12 ]
should it be 21-24?
36%
 36%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 19

rectty

BNet Acct/Realm: vfds rectty2 or anal-sepeage
62.81 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:29 pm    Post subject:  need a new catagory for arena!
Subject description: lvl21

any and all u people here that have a lvl 21 pally prefered... but any lvl 21 really. come here drop a line if u have 1 need to get a new lvl catagory going for the arena and this means all u elites also........... need atleast 3 ppl to make them consider but more the bettter!!!!!!!

i belive 21 shold be right not 21-24 because more stuff is avalibale at lvl 23- gcs etc... and so on that hte 29-30 compete for.. which makes things more hectic for a lvl 21-24
NecroManiaMafia

BNet Acct/Realm: on West Ladder
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: definately should be a 21-24
Subject description: OMG this what i been asking for

HEYYYYY heck ya there should be a 21-24 this what i've been asking for with dream he said doubtful they would change i've got a 21 on west that i believe is definately the best geared would love to see someone with better thanks for posting this man i've already got 3 other guys in my clan that will vote this. and more on the way i know of at least 5 other 21's that will vote this. I was talking with dream the other day 21-24 should definately be a class we have to revive west. broadening the brackets would definately help

***also think that mld should definately be added into the forums at least for a 49 class i know of at least 10gfg mld's that would probably start using lld101 if they could get a bracket
Dao Jones

BNet Acct/Realm: *Dao_Jones, Bi-Realmsual.
33.66 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject:  

This isn't "MLD101". Ergo, we will not have any MLD brackets.

The New LLD101 splash page (Props to Shieron)
Cheats

BNet Acct/Realm: Cheats
19.80 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject:  

if there was id have a char i could use for arena..

but i dont really care if we do or dont.. .

Torrent

BNet Acct/Realm: Torrent@USEast
13.37 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject:  

Dao Jones wrote:

iso recategorization of the term lld to include all below 50.

I don't want a cycle of recycled revenge

I don't wanna follow Death And All of His Friends
http://lld101.com/viewtopic.php?t=44473 (for my own reference)
Puddles

BNet Acct/Realm: Mr_Puddles/USEast Non-Ladder
5.38 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:33 am    Post subject:  

How about level 25s Rolling Eyes?
2slick

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject:  

Torrent wrote:
Dao Jones wrote:

iso recategorization of the term lld to include all below 50.

49 Smile iso: more votes 4 it!
NecroManiaMafia

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:44 pm    Post subject: for the 21's and the 49s  

heres the thing

for the 21-24 im all for the 21 as a bracket I understand that people think 21 will be just zealots and for a while im sure that would be true so limit them to 21 and allow everyone else to 24 as a bonus for doing something different

as for the 49 class whynot allow them they don't use hacks and that was the purpose of creating lld in the first place right . mld101 failed horribly they need a place . and you guys need more active members besides the 20 that you've got on west . The tourneys should have told you that i got NMM involved and we doubled your turnout. and im already working on getting at least 10 more for lld tourneys soon as your new season ressets for lld101tourneys. The 49 class deserve a bracket like at least 31-57 respectively

I would be more then willing to help out in whatever way possible and any NMM members that are involved in mld would be willing to help you figure out categories . i was told by some lld101 members that mld wouldn't be accepted because no one really knows about mld on this site. i find that unfortunate but repairable. let me know we just wanna improve on a site that we would like to help grow and move forward
2slick

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: Re: for the 21's and the 49s  

NecroManiaMafia wrote:
heres the thing

for the 21-24 im all for the 21 as a bracket I understand that people think 21 will be just zealots and for a while im sure that would be true so limit them to 21 and allow everyone else to 24 as a bonus for doing something different

as for the 49 class whynot allow them they don't use hacks and that was the purpose of creating lld in the first place right . mld101 failed horribly they need a place . and you guys need more active members besides the 20 that you've got on west . The tourneys should have told you that i got NMM involved and we doubled your turnout. and im already working on getting at least 10 more for lld tourneys soon as your new season ressets for lld101tourneys. The 49 class deserve a bracket like at least 31-57 respectively

I would be more then willing to help out in whatever way possible and any NMM members that are involved in mld would be willing to help you figure out categories . i was told by some lld101 members that mld wouldn't be accepted because no one really knows about mld on this site. i find that unfortunate but repairable. let me know we just wanna improve on a site that we would like to help grow and move forward

i got at least 8 ppl who can help out with mld not including myself.
each of us has a horrible mlder and i myself am working once again on my lld'ers but how crappy is it that there is only like 5 other ppl in the tournaments? this isnt that fun and great. including mld would greatly increase your members as well as your ratings imo. if this site keeps its original ways i think its inevitable that this site will die. what good is a site if it doesnt at least consider its members ideas?
NecroManiaMafia

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: found a quote i thought was interesting on
Subject description: if people thought this site was dying

Dao Jones
The Other Admin

BNet Acct/Realm: Temporarily on East Ladder

108.70 Cookies
[ Donate ]

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:50 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's not dying. It's slowly being killed. By people who bitch, or those who want others who bitch to be allowed to spend all day bitching instead of being any use to this site.

Know why it's declining? It's a seven year-old game. I suggested long ago we needed to diversify the site to include more support for other games (Guild Wars, WoW, SWG, CoH, etc), and maybe expand it to a general dueling site, but it never went anywhere. This site caters to one small aspect of one old game. Decline is inevitable. quoted by dao jones the other admin on if this site was dying or not.

next section is by me
so lets do something about it use our ideas. if its gonna die let it die because no one wants change you urself said you tried to change some things and they shut you down so help us now do what we want with the site afterall isn't the site for us not for the admins. if you guys kill the ability for us to change things then i guarantee we won't be the ones killing it it'll be the people that have been put in charge that have refused to listen to the people that all in all must be heard
Mimes wrote:
...But if we are going out ill throw on an eye patch and be a Pirate who discriminates against women.
Dao Jones

33.66 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject:  

Fair enough. But one of the things people definitely weren't interested in was expanding to MLD.

Having said that, though, I'm kinda curious now how many people MLD. I seem to remember years ago having a subforum with MLD info in it (before MLD101.com), but maybe I'm just not remembering that right.

Weaj
LLD101 Staff

BNet Acct/Realm: US East Ladder & NL *Weaj *Weaj. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
39.43 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject:  

Dao Jones wrote:
Fair enough. But one of the things people definitely weren't interested in was expanding to MLD.

Having said that, though, I'm kinda curious now how many people MLD. I seem to remember years ago having a subforum with MLD info in it (before MLD101.com), but maybe I'm just not remembering that right.

I think what would be best then, Dao, would be just creating a MLD sub-subforum within the Diablo II Discussion subforum. This would let you know who MLD's and who would be interested, as well as expanding the site. It wouldn't hurt to find out and create it, and it would be only a start. Just my thoughts.

Roy
My level 18s > yours

223.30 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject:  

I agree with Weaj.

yarly
Dao Jones

33.66 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject:  

Easy enough to do, then.

Wank

BNet Acct/Realm: Imp StormsRaider
57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject:  

Holy cow, it's amazing how things can change in less then 4 months.
http://lld101.com/viewtopic.php?t=43034&sid=c6a95b58e8a23d23dcb598b0f67760e1

Equipped Lvl 30's:
Froggy-Leap Attacker, Vidala- Bow, Starly-Wind, Haunter-Bonenec, Dragonair-Fissure, Vileplume-Psn Jav, Clefairy- Wc

http://img104.imagevenue.com/loc1100/th_30982_ImpAvatar_122_1100lo.jpg(didnt want to lose that link Surprised
Page 1 of 3 [43 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2, 3 Next
 Forum index » LLD101 Forum Information Booth » Suggestion Box
Jump to: