LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Wed May 01, 2024 1:30 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
for any of you who watch football.....
Page 2 of 3 [35 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3 Next
DSotM
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:21 pm    Post subject:  

Bitch List
Cutler
Owens
Moss
Brady
Rivers

LLD FIRE & KICKER GUIDE
Quote:
ISO girlfriend, atleast you don't have to fucking scan her hard drive for spyware once you've finished

oleo79

BNet Acct/Realm: USWest nonladder + ladder
4.16 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject:  

DSotM wrote:
Bitch List
Cutler
Owens
Moss
Brady
Rivers

Adding to that list:
Shaq

Oh wait, he's basketball...yep, I'm a big sports nut.

luminaire-x

BNet Acct/Realm: useast ladder
5.10 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:59 pm    Post subject:  

i dont see why u think mcnabb isnt the best, hes got a rifling arm and with decent recievers that can at least catch them than hes effective, and he can scramble too. brady just throws up a punt to moss, and moss pushes off every time( but reffs dont call it) so he catches. mcnabb could throw a line drive kinda throw and hit people in perfect stride (like he did with stall worth when he was in philly)
Wank

BNet Acct/Realm: Imp StormsRaider
57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject:  

Come to Texas and see how many people like Romo.

Equipped Lvl 30's:
Froggy-Leap Attacker, Vidala- Bow, Starly-Wind, Haunter-Bonenec, Dragonair-Fissure, Vileplume-Psn Jav, Clefairy- Wc

http://img104.imagevenue.com/loc1100/th_30982_ImpAvatar_122_1100lo.jpg(didnt want to lose that link Surprised
Torrent

BNet Acct/Realm: Torrent@USEast
13.37 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject:  

Wank wrote:

Of course they like him in Texas, but I haven't met a single non-Texan that likes him.

I don't want a cycle of recycled revenge

I don't wanna follow Death And All of His Friends
http://lld101.com/viewtopic.php?t=44473 (for my own reference)
Wank

57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject:  

Torrent wrote:
Wank wrote:

Of course they like him in Texas, but I haven't met a single non-Texan that likes him.

Because when you're on top, people hate you. Thus we have this thread. Rolling Eyes

Equipped Lvl 30's:
Froggy-Leap Attacker, Vidala- Bow, Starly-Wind, Haunter-Bonenec, Dragonair-Fissure, Vileplume-Psn Jav, Clefairy- Wc

http://img104.imagevenue.com/loc1100/th_30982_ImpAvatar_122_1100lo.jpg(didnt want to lose that link Surprised
luminaire-x

5.10 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject:  

i like dallas they are good, just not pats Smile seems everyone out of NE hates em
TacoBell

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:30 pm    Post subject:  

Wank wrote:
QQ more. It's easy to single the Patriots out because they are good. Go cry in a corner or something. Everybody gets flags, I guarantee for every "bad flag" that goes for the Patriots, there is another that goes against them.

Yeah, maybe another team "shoulda" won, but they didn't. The final score is all that matters.

Also take note, I am not a pats fan, personally I'm a Cowboys and 49ers fan. That doesn't mean I'm going to bitch and moan because they lost to a better team though.

More like it's easy to single them out because they got caught cheating. Any cheater is going to get hated on let alone a group of cheaters that also happen to be undefeated.
Wank

57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:02 pm    Post subject:  

TacoBell wrote:
Wank wrote:
QQ more. It's easy to single the Patriots out because they are good. Go cry in a corner or something. Everybody gets flags, I guarantee for every "bad flag" that goes for the Patriots, there is another that goes against them.

Yeah, maybe another team "shoulda" won, but they didn't. The final score is all that matters.

Also take note, I am not a pats fan, personally I'm a Cowboys and 49ers fan. That doesn't mean I'm going to bitch and moan because they lost to a better team though.

More like it's easy to single them out because they got caught cheating. Any cheater is going to get hated on let alone a group of cheaters that also happen to be undefeated.

There isn't a team in the NFL that doesn't do it, same with MLB. It would be ignorant to say otherwise.

Equipped Lvl 30's:

luminaire-x

5.10 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:42 pm    Post subject:  

EVERY NE fan says that
Torrent

BNet Acct/Realm: Torrent@USEast
13.37 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:44 pm    Post subject:  

luminaire-x wrote:
EVERY NE fan says that

nice.

I don't want a cycle of recycled revenge

I don't wanna follow Death And All of His Friends
http://lld101.com/viewtopic.php?t=44473 (for my own reference)
skulls

BNet Acct/Realm: Gun Barrel, Tx. Never pick a fight with an old man, he will jus kill you.
11.97 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:32 pm    Post subject:  

I miss Meredith and Bullet Bob..

There is absolutely no substitute for a genuine lack of preparation.

ISO:VLLD
8min dmg jewels
dual dmg jewels
+10 min dmg eth replinish throwing spears
eth repair armor

ISO:LLD
dual dmg jewels
eth repair armor
hvy min dmg eth replinish throwing spears
+3ww barb helm
when is this thread closing?
Elusive

BNet Acct/Realm: *elusive-
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: for any of you who watch football.....  

luminaire-x wrote:
im so mad about the patriots being 16-0, and brady/moss getting the records. im from NE and i hate them with a passion, imo brady and moss go for stats, they are always up in the fourth, still running the score up, and when up by 20 going for the PASSING TD on FOURTH down? IN THE FOURTH QUARTER? i think its bull shit. they definitely should not have gone 16-0 because the ravens clearly beat them, the eagles should have beat them, cowboys, even jets, colts, and the giants. they get every single break you can possibly get, and do those stupid short screens to welker when they need it. its like a rom when your playing a video game, u die to a boss? just reload. they dont get the first down on 3rd? they get a flag. total bullshit imo and i just wanna say that incase anyone else agrees with me, good luck to them getting beat in the playoffs!

u mad yo

they do what it takes to win
no one clearly beat them when theyre 16-0 lol
TacoBell

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:36 am    Post subject:  

Wank wrote:
There isn't a team in the NFL that doesn't do it, same with MLB. It would be ignorant to say otherwise.

OK then gather the evidence and prove all the teams are cheating tough guy. If you want to make accusations you have to back them up or they mean nothing. That's the point. If they get caught cheating then they deserve to get shit. If nobody gets shit for cheating then everyone could cheat out in the open and it wouldn't matter. Is that what you're hoping for? A league where everyone cheats and it doesn't matter when they get caught because "everyone does it?" The fact they are undefeated and are proven cheaters just makes it that much worse.
Wank

57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:41 pm    Post subject:  

TacoBell wrote:
Wank wrote:

OK then gather the evidence and prove all the teams are cheating tough guy. If you want to make accusations you have to back them up or they mean nothing. That's the point. If they get caught cheating then they deserve to get shit. If nobody gets shit for cheating then everyone could cheat out in the open and it wouldn't matter. Is that what you're hoping for? A league where everyone cheats and it doesn't matter when they get caught because "everyone does it?" The fact they are undefeated and are proven cheaters just makes it that much worse.

It's common knowledge that in the MLB there are people that watch the other teams hand signals, you don't have to state one specific case. The thing is, people only care if your cheating and actually doing good while you do it. Just look at Barry Bonds.

Equipped Lvl 30's:

Page 2 of 3 [35 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3 Next
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Jump to: