LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:58 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
delete this
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 2 of 2 [20 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
lld_newb

BNet Acct/Realm: Deserves a spam section.
70.13 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject:  

It dont matter cuz wank has always been cool, on alot of other websites the senior members are hereos. I love you wank. Gib me ehugs?

Wank

BNet Acct/Realm: Imp StormsRaider
57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject:  

lld_newb wrote:
It dont matter cuz wank has always been cool, on alot of other websites the senior members are hereos. I love you wank. Gib me ehugs?

Hah, I consider the 04'ers the senior members Smile . /e-hugged

Equipped Lvl 30's:
Froggy-Leap Attacker, Vidala- Bow, Starly-Wind, Haunter-Bonenec, Dragonair-Fissure, Vileplume-Psn Jav, Clefairy- Wc

http://img104.imagevenue.com/loc1100/th_30982_ImpAvatar_122_1100lo.jpg(didnt want to lose that link Surprised
DiPLOMAT

12.37 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject:  

just a minor question... pull up my pants??? why does that matter so much to you? its the 3rd time u said that... homo much?

Torrent

BNet Acct/Realm: Torrent@USEast
13.37 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject:  

its more of an anti-homo comment.

and besides, by now id assume you know im kidding.

Wank wrote:
oh lol... well u quoted me quoting him, so i kinda thought u were pissy at me as well, then u put me in thread description.

well you added something afterwards

I don't want a cycle of recycled revenge

I don't wanna follow Death And All of His Friends
http://lld101.com/viewtopic.php?t=44473 (for my own reference)
Dao Jones

BNet Acct/Realm: *Dao_Jones, Bi-Realmsual.
33.66 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject:  

Tell you what I'll do. I'll Ball DiPLOMAT for pretty much being a bitch right from the gate, and I'll Ball Torrent for not keeping his cool and flaming back.

In the future, let me give you all a word of advice: no one gives a crap what you think about a thread. If you don't like what's been said, click back on your browser, and move on. No need to come in and tell everyone how stupid you think a thread is.

You know what? I'm gonna make a new rule for O/T right now, and slap it in the Rules section. Whenever one of you e-ragin' knuckleheads feels the need to insult someone else for starting a thread, I'm going to go ahead and double ball you right on the spot, so I can kick you out of here until I forget why I banned you in the first place.

Sheesh. You people are making me have to actually administrate, and it's pissing me off. I liked not having to remind myself when people's balltags were expiring, and having to keep going back and updating the mod section with new rules violations. Could you people maybe just, y'know, all be cool and get along so I can go back to slacking off around here?

(I've had to tag 9 people with Ball 1's in the last friggin' month. Since we started the balltag rule, I've handed out 22 Ball 1's over all. So that's nearly 50% of my total years' Ball 1 tags in four weeks. Give a brother a break, people!)

The New LLD101 splash page (Props to Shieron)
Page 2 of 2 [20 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Jump to: