LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Wed May 01, 2024 3:34 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Senior Pranks
Page 1 of 2 [17 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
Mimes

BNet Acct/Realm: e/sc/l Mimes., Mimes-LLD, Justin27 and 1338
34.96 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject:  Senior Pranks  

So im 1/4 of the way through junior year in High school, and im trying to think up some good senior pranks that dont involve killing animals, jail time, being branded as an asshole, paying serious amounts of money for damages, putting all the desks/tables/chairs on the roof or *(insert animal here) numbered 1,2 and 4.

My 1st idea was the flood our court yard with a fire hose, and fill it with fish.
problems with this
-Where the hell am i going to get a fire hose?
-Using a fire hydrant is illegal. Serious repercussions.
-I would have to waterproof all of the windows and doors and shit, as well as make sure it does not flood into the library (which is connected to our courtyard).
-Possibility of serious damages to the school
Then i was thinking of doing multiple smaller pranks...
- Superglueing eggs/milk cartons to tables/floors/ceilings. You cant take it off without spilling or breaking it. It makes a mess, it causes a minor inconvenience, its funny.

-Filling the hallways with
a) Bouncy balls (like 1000 for 100$s).
b) with glitter (gets all over everything, pain in the ass to clean up, would get kicked all over).
c) Those annoying little round bells. They would get kicked all over as well, and even when being cleaned up they would make noises (not sure on price, dont think it would be much in bulk).
d)crickets. Theres like 4 crickets in our school in the new wing that drive everyone crazy filling the school with 5000 of them would make everyone want to kill themselves(5000 crickets for ~100 dollars)

-Then theres the idea of coloring in all the white numbers on the lockets with sharpie. Hard to open your locker when u cant see the numbers.

-Blockade a hallway with a wall of desks saran wrapped 2gether. Nobody can get through, Its annoying.

-Fertilizing "Class of 2009" or "name of someone" so they get blamed on the football fields. It will show up very green later on and everyone will be like "Oh man! 2009!" or "(insert name here), what a douche bag."

Just wondering what you fine folks from lld101 think about these semi-original pranks (other then crickets, which probably wont be done), or other good pranks that have been done in your school or that you've heard of.

Keep in mind:
- i will have help from as many people as i need (prob up to 25, ill be trying to keep this fairly small though)
-Trying to keep the cost down (a few hundred dollars)

Also that i'm really trying to stay away from:
-Cow/horse/anything on roof (HAHA they cant go down the stairs!)
-Planting a tree or bush somewhere (lame?)
-Putting dead things in the air ducts (asshole.)
-Killing animals in one way or another, or possibility of killing animals (douche bag asshole.)
-Animals numbered 1 2 and 4 (They dont know that #3 doesnt exist!)
-Slip and slide (not only does it never work, its still pretty lame)
-Flushing quick dry cement down the toilets/putting it down the sinks(mmmm flooding and serious damages)
-Painting a penis, middle finger or writing profanity on the school/fields(stupid)
-Moving all the Desks and chairs to the roof (done by everyone, too common)
-Anything that could earn me some jail time/massive charges.

Last edited by Mimes on Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Torrent

BNet Acct/Realm: Torrent@USEast
13.37 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Senior Pranks  

Mimes wrote:
So im 1/4 of the way through junior year in High school, and im trying to think up some good pranks that dont involve killing animals, jail time, being branded as an asshole, paying serious amounts of money for damages, putting all the desks/tables/chairs on the roof or *(insert animal here) numbered 1,2 and 4.

My 1st idea was the flood our court yard with a fire hose, and fill it with fish.
problems with this
-Where the hell am i going to get a fire hose?
-Using a fire hydrant is illegal. Serious repercussions.
-I would have to waterproof all of the windows and doors and shit, as well as make sure it does not flood into the library (which is connected to our courtyard).

Then i was thinking of doing multiple smaller pranks...
- Superglueing eggs/milk cartons to tables/floors/ceilings. You cant take it off without spilling or breaking it. It makes a mess, it causes a minor inconvenience, its funny.

-Filling the hallways with
a) Bouncy balls (like 1000 for 100$s).
b) with glitter (gets all over everything, pain in the ass to clean up, would get kicked all over).
c) Those annoying little round bells. They would get kicked all over as well, and even when being cleaned up they would make noises (not sure on price, dont think it would be much in bulk).
d)crickets. Theres like 4 crickets in our school in the new wing that drive everyone crazy filling the school with 5000 of them would make everyone want to kill themselves(5000 crickets for ~100 dollars)

-Then theres the idea of coloring in all the white numbers on the lockets with sharpie. Hard to open your locker when u cant see the numbers.

-Blockade a hallway with a wall of desks saran wrapped 2gether. Nobody can get through, Its annoying.

-Fertilizing "Class of 2009" or "name of someone" so they get blamed on the football fields. It will show up very green later on and everyone will be like "Oh man! 2009!" or "(insert name here), what a douche bag."

I guess I'm the same age as you, and I was thinking of trying out something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z6SJ-EVEcQ

I don't want a cycle of recycled revenge

I don't wanna follow Death And All of His Friends
http://lld101.com/viewtopic.php?t=44473 (for my own reference)
Mimes

34.96 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject:  

thats not bad.

Also keep in mind my school is good at most sports, and for each sport we have a different "rival". Theres no serious hatred between us and our "Rivals", so something like this wouldnt work.
sPiN
The tool formerly known as Tool

BNet Acct/Realm: Quit D2.
22.16 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject:  

I saw the cricket and bouncy ball things on MTV... They seemed to get in a lot of trouble for it.

Shieron
The Man

BNet Acct/Realm: USEast:*Shieron, *Shieron2
8.99 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject:  

Here's one:

Shoot yourself in the head while in a busy hallway at school. Bits of your skull and gray matter will paint the halls and shower the students. It'll leave a lasting impression on many and quite a mess as well. This is a senior prank for the ages! It even meets all your criteria!

diet_sushi

BNet Acct/Realm: Korea's got SEOUL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject:  

I dont get what your asking. You want a prank where there will be no apparent consequences? I suggest cleaning up the school and just going ANTI-PRANK. First time I saw it on MTV I thought it was fairly original.

Other than that everything you suggested will get you

1) Possible Jail Time
2) Branded as a Asshole
3) Paying serious amounts of money for damages

Waramp

0.59 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject:  

a handful of friends and i made a barricade to the teacher's parking lot out of mounds of wood chips and logs. we did it by hand and with my pickup, and they brought in a backhoe to clear it hahah. the best part is they sent the bill to the other high school because they thought they did it. i got to school the next morning, and the barricade was gone but the teacher's lot was empty and they were all parked out on the street

http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showuser=246043
Visual Tactics
LLD101 Staff

BNet Acct/Realm: West NL
47.69 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject:  

Here's some I did:

During a break such as assembly or something (we had a chapel time) people would just leave their school bags all around the school before heading to chapel. So, once everyone had gone me and about 30 people grabbed everyone's bag that we could find, put them all on the middle of the field, and Zap Strapped everyones bags together to spell "Grad 07 !" So they would come out after and it would be a big hassle to find you bag and somehow get the zap straps off Razz

Another one included was during our Grad Sleepover, where everyone would just camp out at school drink/party/etc, and at night we go into the school library through an open window and got MANY balls of string flinging them everywhere + tying them around the bookshelves/lights/desks as well as outside so that you couldn't even walk through since there were so many lines of string everywhere.

Edit: all this for less than $50! Cool

Last edited by Visual Tactics on Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr_Bilson

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject:  

take a giant crap in a plastic bag and then freeze it. once its all frozen use a cheese grater to spread it all over the place Smile
Grim04

BNet Acct/Realm: Grim04/UWNL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject:  

You can do what idiots at my school did.

Super glue every lock in the school closed, so that they had to repair every lock.

They of course got in trouble and had to pay 1000s of dollars in damage.
Knifer

BNet Acct/Realm: Hawaii/Oregon
1.39 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject:  

haha vt, some seniors did that to the freshman in my school. they ziptied them together then either wrapped them around the tree or threw them on it

and shieron, you might get fined for that

Last edited by Knifer on Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mimes

34.96 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject:  

what i mean is something that i wont get in serious trouble.

I dont watch tv like ever, and until recently i didnt even have Cable, so i wouldnt have seen that show on MTV.

If i have to clean up my prank b/c they figured out it was my doing, thats fine.

I want something mildly funny, that wont cause lasting devastation, or cause me to pay thousands of dollars. Minor inconvenience/irritation FTW!

Thats a great prank Shieron... Im sure everyone would think it was funny, and didnt stem from some deep down emotional issues/family problems.

Thats not bad VT Smile i liked the thing with string, except that wouldn't work 2 well in my school Sad

I wouldnt super glue locks b/c thats retarded. Its not funny, and it has what i would consider "serious consequences".
AmishSpeedGoat

BNet Acct/Realm: Yes
38.99 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject:  

I like the milk one and the hallway one.

Courtyard idea wont work. To much work, if you get caught it wont end up well. Its not really that funny, just stupid. All in all its impracticle and not really worth the effort.

Milk idea is good, cheap, easy, quick. And All it will do is cause a tiny mess and a visit to the principles office. Oh no..

Ball idea is good too, your gonna need ALOT of them. But it would be funny. Crickets seem a little hard to do. I would stick with balls.

Cant wait till senior year!
ubermoose
LLD101 Staff

BNet Acct/Realm: Europe
3.49 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject:  

Advertise that your school is giving away computers and other office furniture free for collection on craigslist.
Aqua

BNet Acct/Realm: UsWest[NL] aquabatsarecool, skankinthepit
3.14 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:16 am    Post subject:  

ubermoose wrote:
Advertise that your school is giving away computers and other office furniture free for collection on craigslist.

They definitely couldn't catch you for that. Internet = 100% anonymous!

Page 1 of 2 [17 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Jump to: