LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:29 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
What type of music do you listen to?
Page 5 of 7 [98 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
Waramp

0.59 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject:  

skulls wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1uPhj_T0X4&feature=related

My all time favorite female performance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMGpcjzb67Q

here's mine

http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showuser=246043
skulls

BNet Acct/Realm: Gun Barrel, Tx. Never pick a fight with an old man, he will jus kill you.
11.97 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject:  

thats the best grrrrrrrrr i ever heard!!

There is absolutely no substitute for a genuine lack of preparation.

ISO:VLLD
8min dmg jewels
dual dmg jewels
+10 min dmg eth replinish throwing spears
eth repair armor

ISO:LLD
dual dmg jewels
eth repair armor
hvy min dmg eth replinish throwing spears
+3ww barb helm
when is this thread closing?
zarc

BNet Acct/Realm: USEast NonLadder *fyarbeast USEast Ladder *fyarbeast1
-2.48 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject:  

angela gossow is amazing. i look up to her alot. but her lows suck ass in this video and every other live video. Her highs are one of a kind, no doubt.

Waramp

0.59 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:46 pm    Post subject:  

i wouldnt actually say that's my favourite performance of hers, that's just my favourite AE song, and it was live, so i grabbed it haha

hero-lld

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:56 am    Post subject:  

system of a down
stone sour
metallica
megadeth
unearth
98% of rock songs from the 70s-00's
daft punk - WHO I AM GOING TO SEE IN A WEEKS TIME FUCKK YEEEEEAH
midnight juggs
artic monkeys
goose

list goes on Smile

not rap/rnb/death metal....it just sucks

Cadillacs and Dinosaurs

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject:  

Torrent wrote:
Cadillacs and Dinosaurs wrote:
Rhamax wrote:
fyarbeast wrote:
The Fall of Troy, Alexisonfire, Circa Survive, Modest Mouse, Pinback, Saosin, The Sound of Animals Fighting, TV on the Radio, Portugal. The Man, Explosions in the Sky, Wolf Parade, Wintersleep, Chiodos, Boards of Canada, The Rapture, The Devil Wears Prada, Q and Not U, 65daysofstatic, The Faint, The Album Leaf, God Is an Astronaut, Daft Punk, Underoath, For the Mathematics, Death Cab for Cutie, Drop Dead, Gorgeous, M83, City and Colour, Saves the Day, Death From Above 1979, Armor for Sleep, Four Tet, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Minus the Bear, Sigur Rós, Battles, Girl Talk, Ratatat, Band of Horses, A Silver Mt. Zion, Black Eyes, RJD2, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, The Thirty Years War, Do Make Say Think, The Letter Unfolds, High and Driving, Mogwai

Straight from Last.fm

ok, i am going to have to say, out of all of the other peoples list, yours is dangerously close to what i actually listen most often. This is nuts, i am willing to bet that you probably also use cannabis on a regular basis as i do. My favorite bands in the world are Boards of canada, mogwai, modest mouse, sigur ros, isis and between the buried and me. If you havent listened to btbams new album, do it! They are absolutely amazing. Its beyond my comprehension of how they write the music that they do. They could compose symphonies. The music they play is the musical equivalent of an orgasm. It will blow your mind, especially if you are drugged.

I don't smoke weed, haven't for a year or so.. I really don't like being high. I don't even really like drinking anymore.

Try:
God is an astronaut
Explosions in the sky
Battles
Four Tet
The Album Leaf
Band of Horses
Ratatat

Bold = Awesome bands.

also, not of fan of between the buried and me.

How old are you now? I think back in the day of LLD new, you were about my age now. Im not sure though.

What?

I was around when 76 legit was around.

I'm 19.

Oh no...it can't be...

I don't understand this...
zarc

-2.48 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:58 am    Post subject:  

Last night i got to see
Silversun Pickups
The Shins
Silverchair
and
MODEST FUCKING MOUSE!!!!

silversun pickups put on a really good show. The shins were amazing but only played a 40 minute set, which was upsetting. Silverchair was fucking amazing, they put on such a good show. Modest mouse was everything i thought it would be, i am so glad i got to see them. They didn't play just new songs, they mixed it up a bit and that made it a very nice setlist.

Torrent

BNet Acct/Realm: Torrent@USEast
13.37 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:19 pm    Post subject:  

Torrent wrote:
Rhamax wrote:
fyarbeast wrote:
The Fall of Troy, Alexisonfire, Circa Survive, Modest Mouse, Pinback, Saosin, The Sound of Animals Fighting, TV on the Radio, Portugal. The Man, Explosions in the Sky, Wolf Parade, Wintersleep, Chiodos, Boards of Canada, The Rapture, The Devil Wears Prada, Q and Not U, 65daysofstatic, The Faint, The Album Leaf, God Is an Astronaut, Daft Punk, Underoath, For the Mathematics, Death Cab for Cutie, Drop Dead, Gorgeous, M83, City and Colour, Saves the Day, Death From Above 1979, Armor for Sleep, Four Tet, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Minus the Bear, Sigur Rós, Battles, Girl Talk, Ratatat, Band of Horses, A Silver Mt. Zion, Black Eyes, RJD2, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, The Thirty Years War, Do Make Say Think, The Letter Unfolds, High and Driving, Mogwai

Straight from Last.fm

ok, i am going to have to say, out of all of the other peoples list, yours is dangerously close to what i actually listen most often. This is nuts, i am willing to bet that you probably also use cannabis on a regular basis as i do. My favorite bands in the world are Boards of canada, mogwai, modest mouse, sigur ros, isis and between the buried and me. If you havent listened to btbams new album, do it! They are absolutely amazing. Its beyond my comprehension of how they write the music that they do. They could compose symphonies. The music they play is the musical equivalent of an orgasm. It will blow your mind, especially if you are drugged.

I don't smoke weed, haven't for a year or so.. I really don't like being high. I don't even really like drinking anymore.

Try:
God is an astronaut
Explosions in the sky
Battles
Four Tet
The Album Leaf
Band of Horses
Ratatat

Bold = Awesome bands.

How old are you now? I think back in the day of LLD new, you were about my age now. Im not sure though.

What?

I'm 19.

Oh no...it can't be...

You have to click the link in my text.

I don't want a cycle of recycled revenge

I don't wanna follow Death And All of His Friends
http://lld101.com/viewtopic.php?t=44473 (for my own reference)
heprea
pokemon fanatic

BNet Acct/Realm: europe laddars
8.01 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject:  

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Nc_yA0FQPQY

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XX74vQhA3qQ

Waramp

0.59 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:14 pm    Post subject:  

those songs sound almost identical. but i prefer the 2nd one.

Cadillacs and Dinosaurs

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:28 am    Post subject:  

Torrent wrote:
Torrent wrote:
Rhamax wrote:
fyarbeast wrote:

Straight from Last.fm

Try:
God is an astronaut
Explosions in the sky
Battles
Four Tet
The Album Leaf
Band of Horses
Ratatat

Bold = Awesome bands.

What?

I'm 19.

Oh no...it can't be...

I realize that.... How is it relevant to me at all? I'm not reading that wholeeeee thread.
zarc

-2.48 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:33 am    Post subject:  

Torrent wrote:
Torrent wrote:
Rhamax wrote:
fyarbeast wrote:

Straight from Last.fm

Try:
God is an astronaut
Explosions in the sky
Battles
Four Tet
The Album Leaf
Band of Horses
Ratatat

Bold = Awesome bands.

What?

I'm 19.

Oh no...it can't be...

I realize that.... How is it relevant to me at all? I'm not reading that wholeeeee thread.

QUOTE PYRAMID!!!!

dragonfire_god

BNet Acct/Realm: US East NL SC
2.22 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:42 am    Post subject:  

Dragon force has some awesome guitar work..
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Its Not The Strong Who Survive But The Survivors Who Are Strong.

The insanity of my sin bodes within.
zarc

-2.48 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:25 am    Post subject:  

dragonfire_god wrote:
Dragon force has some awesome guitar work..

how much of it sounds exactly the same though?

Torrent

BNet Acct/Realm: Torrent@USEast
13.37 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject:  

fyarbeast wrote:
Torrent wrote:
Torrent wrote:
Rhamax wrote:
fyarbeast wrote:

Straight from Last.fm

Try:
God is an astronaut
Explosions in the sky
Battles
Four Tet
The Album Leaf
Band of Horses
Ratatat

Bold = Awesome bands.

What?

I'm 19.

Oh no...it can't be...

QUOTE PYRAMID!!!!

^That's why. If you took the time to look through a few pages you'd see the quote pyramid grew basically to the size of a full page.

I don't want a cycle of recycled revenge

I don't wanna follow Death And All of His Friends
http://lld101.com/viewtopic.php?t=44473 (for my own reference)
Page 5 of 7 [98 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
 Forum index » Off-Topic Section » Off-Topic Discussion
Jump to: