LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:29 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » LLD101 Forum Information Booth » Suggestion Box
need a new catagory for arena!
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 2 of 3 [43 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3 Next

it is time for a new lvl to be added?! (21)
or leave thing the way they are
63%
 63%  [ 12 ]
should it be 21-24?
36%
 36%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 19

Author Message
Grim04


Joined: 05 May 2004
Posts: 4197
BNet Acct/Realm: Grim04/UWNL
Offline
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:16 am    Post subject:  

There was a link to MLD101, before Atomicman removed it for no reason and made a sticky in general discussion.

You know what happened when the link was removed?

MLD101 died when it actually started picking up speed. If you posted a question, it'd get answered that day. The trade forums were slow, but we were gaining members.

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Torrent


Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 1410
BNet Acct/Realm: Torrent@USEast
Offline
13.37 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject:  

what would mld arena levels look like, 35, 39, 45, 49 or something?
_________________
No I don't wanna battle from beginning to end

I don't want a cycle of recycled revenge

I don't wanna follow Death And All of His Friends
http://lld101.com/viewtopic.php?t=44473 (for my own reference)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Serbia


Joined: 24 Sep 2005
Posts: 334
BNet Acct/Realm: *Serbia WL
Offline
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:05 pm    Post subject:  

Torrent wrote:
what would mld arena levels look like, 35, 39, 45, 49 or something?


a bet a bunch of people from WNL would like lvl37 category. Oh wait isent that lld?


......................NOT!

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Aqua


Joined: 11 Nov 2005
Posts: 482
BNet Acct/Realm: UsWest[NL] aquabatsarecool, skankinthepit
Offline
3.14 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject:  

Serbia wrote:
Torrent wrote:
what would mld arena levels look like, 35, 39, 45, 49 or something?


a bet a bunch of people from WNL would like lvl37 category. Oh wait isent that lld?


......................NOT!

Oh wait.. none of us think that whatsoever!
In case you are too lazy to go look at Mld101, duel categories are/were:
39/42/49/55/58

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Torrent


Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 1410
BNet Acct/Realm: Torrent@USEast
Offline
13.37 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject:  

MLD101 wrote:
Our users have posted a total of 2713 articles
We have 451 registered users
The newest registered user is molev
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]
Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:33 pm
Registered Users: skulls


skulls is having a hard time letting go.

_________________
No I don't wanna battle from beginning to end

I don't want a cycle of recycled revenge

I don't wanna follow Death And All of His Friends
http://lld101.com/viewtopic.php?t=44473 (for my own reference)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Serbia


Joined: 24 Sep 2005
Posts: 334
BNet Acct/Realm: *Serbia WL
Offline
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject:  

Aqua wrote:
Serbia wrote:
Torrent wrote:
what would mld arena levels look like, 35, 39, 45, 49 or something?


a bet a bunch of people from WNL would like lvl37 category. Oh wait isent that lld?


......................NOT!

Oh wait.. none of us think that whatsoever!
In case you are too lazy to go look at Mld101, duel categories are/were:
39/42/49/55/58


dont be shy Razz
jk i was refering to the pubs, theres almost as many lvl37s as there is 30s, if u make a 37 category some people should definitely join.

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Torrent


Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 1410
BNet Acct/Realm: Torrent@USEast
Offline
13.37 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject:  

well 50+ = cta and junk, i dont think that should be considered at all. lld101 should expand to mld with 39, 42 and 49 categories. 21 is pointless btw.
_________________
No I don't wanna battle from beginning to end

I don't want a cycle of recycled revenge

I don't wanna follow Death And All of His Friends
http://lld101.com/viewtopic.php?t=44473 (for my own reference)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Serbia


Joined: 24 Sep 2005
Posts: 334
BNet Acct/Realm: *Serbia WL
Offline
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject:  

Torrent wrote:
well 50+ = cta and junk, i dont think that should be considered at all. lld101 should expand to mld with 39, 42 and 49 categories. 21 is pointless btw.

Wouldent be pointless if 5 people are gonna join, which would be like 20% of total members in 1arena. Cmon man at least give some reasons, ''is just pointless'' pfft

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Torrent


Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 1410
BNet Acct/Realm: Torrent@USEast
Offline
13.37 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject:  

you just want to pick a fight with me, but whatever...

its pointless because the gear barely differs from level 18. its already been said before that most 21 duelers are zealots who raise their level so they can use 3/20/15s. with this being the case, the only people who would be able to compete here against one of these zealots would be other zealots rich enough to afford the same charms.

i dont think casters would be able to compete because their gear would also remain the same, and 3/20/15s do not affect them. thus, casters are better off in the 18 bracket. level 21 only helps melee.

basically, the only people that will play in this are rich zealots. fun.

24 on its own wouldnt really be a bad idea though, for the next skill.

_________________
No I don't wanna battle from beginning to end

I don't want a cycle of recycled revenge

I don't wanna follow Death And All of His Friends
http://lld101.com/viewtopic.php?t=44473 (for my own reference)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Serbia


Joined: 24 Sep 2005
Posts: 334
BNet Acct/Realm: *Serbia WL
Offline
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject:  

Torrent wrote:
you just want to pick a fight with me, but whatever...

its pointless because the gear barely differs from level 18. its already been said before that most 21 duelers are zealots who raise their level so they can use 3/20/15s. with this being the case, the only people who would be able to compete here against one of these zealots would be other zealots rich enough to afford the same charms.

i dont think casters would be able to compete because their gear would also remain the same, and 3/20/15s do not affect them. thus, casters are better off in the 18 bracket. level 21 only helps melee.

basically, the only people that will play in this are rich zealots. fun.

24 on its own wouldnt really be a bad idea though, for the next skill.


Was that hard? Its just funny how people here think they know so much that they can close some ones idea by just saying'' oo thats pointless'' or ''thats just retarded''. Im gonna let the people who want the category argue about it, just dont shut them off like that.

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Torrent


Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 1410
BNet Acct/Realm: Torrent@USEast
Offline
13.37 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject:  

Serbia wrote:
Torrent wrote:
you just want to pick a fight with me, but whatever...

its pointless because the gear barely differs from level 18. its already been said before that most 21 duelers are zealots who raise their level so they can use 3/20/15s. with this being the case, the only people who would be able to compete here against one of these zealots would be other zealots rich enough to afford the same charms.

i dont think casters would be able to compete because their gear would also remain the same, and 3/20/15s do not affect them. thus, casters are better off in the 18 bracket. level 21 only helps melee.

basically, the only people that will play in this are rich zealots. fun.

24 on its own wouldnt really be a bad idea though, for the next skill.


Was that hard? Its just funny how people here think they know so much that they can close some ones idea by just saying'' oo thats pointless'' or ''thats just retarded''. Im gonna let the people who want the category argue about it, just dont shut them off like that.


That's not the least bit hypocritical.

_________________
No I don't wanna battle from beginning to end

I don't want a cycle of recycled revenge

I don't wanna follow Death And All of His Friends
http://lld101.com/viewtopic.php?t=44473 (for my own reference)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Dao Jones


Joined: 28 Nov 2004
Posts: 2959
BNet Acct/Realm: *Dao_Jones, Bi-Realmsual.
Offline
33.66 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:29 pm    Post subject:  

Weaj wrote:
Dao Jones wrote:
Fair enough. But one of the things people definitely weren't interested in was expanding to MLD.

Having said that, though, I'm kinda curious now how many people MLD. I seem to remember years ago having a subforum with MLD info in it (before MLD101.com), but maybe I'm just not remembering that right.


I think what would be best then, Dao, would be just creating a MLD sub-subforum within the Diablo II Discussion subforum. This would let you know who MLD's and who would be interested, as well as expanding the site. It wouldn't hurt to find out and create it, and it would be only a start. Just my thoughts.


I originally re-created the MLD forum, but then just decided to replace the mld101.com link instead. So that should be working again.

_________________

The New LLD101 splash page (Props to Shieron)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website 
Torrent


Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 1410
BNet Acct/Realm: Torrent@USEast
Offline
13.37 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject:  

i just signed up, but i think itd be easier to combine the sites. keep the LLD Discussion forum, add a MLD Discussion thread (with mld guides subforum).

who runs mld101 anyway?

_________________
No I don't wanna battle from beginning to end

I don't want a cycle of recycled revenge

I don't wanna follow Death And All of His Friends
http://lld101.com/viewtopic.php?t=44473 (for my own reference)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Dao Jones


Joined: 28 Nov 2004
Posts: 2959
BNet Acct/Realm: *Dao_Jones, Bi-Realmsual.
Offline
33.66 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:45 pm    Post subject:  

I can always re-create the MLD forum, but I figured just linking the site would be better.
_________________

The New LLD101 splash page (Props to Shieron)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website 
Torrent


Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 1410
BNet Acct/Realm: Torrent@USEast
Offline
13.37 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject:  

but thats a bit of a pain... poll?
_________________
No I don't wanna battle from beginning to end

I don't want a cycle of recycled revenge

I don't wanna follow Death And All of His Friends
http://lld101.com/viewtopic.php?t=44473 (for my own reference)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Display posts from previous:   Sort by:   
Page 2 of 3 [43 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3 Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » LLD101 Forum Information Booth » Suggestion Box
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
[ Time: 0.0940s ][ Queries: 52 (0.0137s) ][ GZIP on - Debug on ]