LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:37 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » LLD101 Forum Information Booth » News and Events
How is Zharous
Page 2 of 2 [24 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Dao Jones

BNet Acct/Realm: *Dao_Jones, Bi-Realmsual.
33.66 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject:  

Grim04 wrote:
Reminds me of the guy from Office Space... glad he got hit by the drunk driver because he got a 7 figure settlement.

I'm not sure I would classify Zhar as "glad". Not to speak for him, but I'm not sure it's worth the money. Unless... he uses it to become a CYBORG SUPERHERO!

That would be pretty cool.

The New LLD101 splash page (Props to Shieron)
swirsz
Site Admin

BNet Acct/Realm: no longer active / US West
200.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject:  

I forgot the unintended consequences of mentioning anything. (don't search means Google me even though I really did mean don't bother searching) For those just reading this thread I have used "Zharous" for Starflight, Diablo II, and a few spam fighting groups.

Back to the subject of this thread, let me summarize my activities these days so people don't have to bother googling:

I currently do whatever I feel like doing, which includes massive amounts of reading (Bookshare allows the disabled to download books for free), fiction writing, politics (conservative anarchist, currently hate both political parties but registered Republican), and have become very active in religion in both a local church and in many other places online. The last month besides hiring a exhaustive physical therapist, I have been helping an automotive repair shop set up computers, networking, and training them with sales techniques and accounting practices (QuickBooks Pro, analyzing monthly reports showing profitability categorizing the various types of work that auto shops do, exhaust, brakes, electrical/computer, transmission overalls, engine replacements, etc. to determine how to set pricing for the shop to remain profitable)

All I meant is I use completely unrelated pseudo names and e-mail addresses for "Diablo" and "Religion", mainly so people in the "Religion" section can't spread rumors Wink

PS. I do not use and will never use any social networking sites. My five year old outdated résumé has been removed but everything is cached. Be careful what you put out or say on the Web because people will find it. (I have been a search junkie since Lynx, Mosaic, and Netscape) Imagine after a job interview the company will do an exhaustive Internet search under your name and under any aliases they can tie to it, and use anything they can find to categorize you or secretly discriminate against you.

PS/2: http://www.esstools.com/ - I keep this ugly for dial-up users. If you use Windows and pay for antivirus/spyware/spam filtering/firewall services than I really pity you...
Dao Jones

33.66 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject:  

Zharous wrote:
Be careful what you put out or say on the Web because people will find it.

So painfully true. I've been on the internet since early 1994, and some of my old school computer-savvy friends like to "remind" me every once in a while of what a dumbass I was/am. What amazed me was that all those old usenet chat files were archived. What amazed me more was how good my friends were at remembering my old chat handles. (I've only been using "Dao Jones" since 1999 or so.)

Zhar - honest question: were you a lazy fuck before the accident? Which is to say, a typical young adult who just spent his days in school/work, then screwed around meaninglessly with his time when he was free? I ask because you seem like you're doing a lot (religion, social/community causes, etc), and I couldn't help but wonder if you were galvanized into activity by the accident, or if you were always like that.

Wank

BNet Acct/Realm: Imp StormsRaider
57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:00 am    Post subject:  

Oh snap, Dao Jones post count = year I was born.

Equipped Lvl 30's:
Froggy-Leap Attacker, Vidala- Bow, Starly-Wind, Haunter-Bonenec, Dragonair-Fissure, Vileplume-Psn Jav, Clefairy- Wc

http://img104.imagevenue.com/loc1100/th_30982_ImpAvatar_122_1100lo.jpg(didnt want to lose that link Surprised
Mimes

BNet Acct/Realm: e/sc/l Mimes., Mimes-LLD, Justin27 and 1338
34.96 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject:  

1 more post = year I was born.
FudGe

BNet Acct/Realm: *MaStEr_FuDgE, jacquesstrap on D2JSP
2.11 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:58 pm    Post subject:  

-4 years FTW.

Dao Jones

33.66 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject:  

Wank and Mimes are life-newbs.

Fuck I feel old. I was posting to alt.tasteless when Mimes was three. THREE.

AND I was out of high school.

Gah.

wfg-dude

BNet Acct/Realm: Long Beach, CA
158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:59 am    Post subject:  

Dao Jones wrote:
Fuck I feel old.
Gah.

I played high school football vs. Marcus Allen and wore a black armband to school when the drummer from Led Zeppelin died... Madonna just finished her first album and our graduation song voted #1 was Thriller by Michael Jackson (still black... and still had a fro btw... still working on surgery #1 or 2 on his nose). Minimum wage was $3.35/hour. Personal computers had not been mass produced yet in fact they still used IBM card readers to process information. My first computer (in the military) was a Zenith and there was no such thing as RAM or Megabytes. Everything was still measured in Kilobytes as we stared at green lettering on small ass screens. In fact, typewriters were still a valuable skill to have on a resume since computers weren't really in existence yet! You could work on your own car as long as you had a hammer, screwdriver, and set of wrenches... car computers were not really implemented for another 10-15 years. The year I graduated high school they had just BARELY mass produced answering machines for telephones! I'm not sure how but we managed to do things without cell phones or bluetooth or computers or email... of course this was back when we ACTUALLY went to bars to find women as opposed to browsing pictures/resumes on the internet. Anyone remember heavy petting at a drive-in theater with your Pink Floyd cassette tape (that's right kiddies cassettes ruled the world at one time)???

Fast forward 26 years... Modonna is an (rich) old hag and still making music, Michael Jackson is working on nose job # 20 or so and is now white with straight hair and a face like a Necromancer. None of the kids nowadays know who Led Zeppelin was let alone had a heavy petting session at a drive-in theater or even know what a drive-in theater is! Sad too cuz Drive-in's were awesome! Computers simulate EVERYTHING now including real life. Kids don't grow up playing games outdoors any longer like I did. We played football, baseball, basketball in the streets... kids today play those things on their computers and think it is the same thing. When I say it is ALL simulated ... I do mean all! The other day I heard of a site that you pay to webcam each other doing whatever ppl on webcams do...geez what happened to making out in backseats of cars?

Anyway, Thanks Dao for reminding me of how quickly time is passing by!! U Rock! Rolling Eyes

Cool Sweet Justice IMHO!!!!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
DSotM
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:45 pm    Post subject:  

<3 Led Zeppelin
<3 Pink Floyd
</3 Michael Jackson

LLD FIRE & KICKER GUIDE
Quote:
ISO girlfriend, atleast you don't have to fucking scan her hard drive for spyware once you've finished

Page 2 of 2 [24 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
 Forum index » LLD101 Forum Information Booth » News and Events
Jump to: