LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:28 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » Picture Pages
My horrible crafting luck
Page 1 of 2 [25 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
Roy
My level 18s > yours

223.30 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:29 am    Post subject:  My horrible crafting luck  

Why yes, these just may be the best Life Rep boots on East. Completely perfect roll: 20 Life / 10 Life Rep / 3% Life Leech. Half Freeze Duration.

Only problem: I was crafting for my level 18. 10 crafts later (including another 20/10 Rep pair), and it's back to square one.

yarly
mike_roch

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:52 pm    Post subject:  

http://img20.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bootzwy6.jpg

I had these almost a year ago. This was not just a jab at break it was one towards me. Its not very apreciated. And just for that I wont answer you're pm. It wasnt Mod like of you. I would have been nice about it but not only on jsp but 101 you posted about this.

DSotM
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject:  

I don't get it, some kind of missing link? Lost in translation?

LLD FIRE & KICKER GUIDE
Quote:
ISO girlfriend, atleast you don't have to fucking scan her hard drive for spyware once you've finished

diet_sushi

BNet Acct/Realm: Korea's got SEOUL
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:01 pm    Post subject:  

dsotm wrote:
I don't get it, some kind of missing link? Lost in translation?

Rjg dissed break's "hammerdin" on jsp and his boots (10 fhr/9 rep/20 life/1+ dex/half freeze)

but break doesnt have a hammerdin nor does he own mike's boots he didnt realize that mike posted these things not break and just basically jabbed at mike.

Roy
My level 18s > yours

223.30 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:37 am    Post subject:  

I did nothing of the sort. You may want to get your facts straight, sushi.

Mike, you caught me. After you posted that your boots were godliest on East, I decided to steal your thunder and load up my super-double-secret Blood Boot crafting hacks. I deliberately crafted a better pair of boots than yours so that I could laugh at you for no longer having the best pair of imaginary boots. Giddy, I posted these boots here for the sole purpose of embarassing you after you claimed that you had the godliest Life Rep boots on East.

Mike, do you sense how absurd this is? You're proud of your boots; I'm proud of mine. I'm amazed that you think that I'm insulting you by calling my boots "maybe the best on East." I figure that J.O.N. or Meitou have a nice pair stashed away, but so far wfg-dude is the only guy I've seen with modded 3/10/20/HF boots. I've never said anything disparaging about your boots, and why would I? If your precious boots are so self-evidently godly, you shouldn't flip out when someone else posts their own prize. But I'll be sure to clear any of my posts with you in the future to make sure that I don't poke your sensitivities by suggesting that I like my boots more than yours (in a completely separate thread, of course). I see that you don't extend the same courtesy to me though. I sense boot jealousy.

I also posted this same pair of boots on the JSP godly items thread. Outraged, Breakbeatz claimed that all NL hammerdins use 3/10/20/HF boots and that my boots were nothing special. In response, I pointed out that the self-proclaimed "second best hammerdin on East NL" uses 2/10/19/HF boots, which you can see right here. Apparently 3/10/20/HF boots aren't as common as you'd think.

Sushi, I don't know why you think I was referring to Breakbeatz' hammerdin (never knew he had one), but your reading comprehension could use a lot of work. I thought it was common knowledge that Godz was the second best hammerdin on NL, but I guess that rumor was greatly exaggerated. Thanks for trying to follow along though - you almost got it!

yarly
breakbeatz2

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:11 am    Post subject:  

Since you dragged me into this I will reply.

First of all your boots are crap. Crafting a 1 mod pair of boots isn't hard.

Second of all, it's funny that you would call these the 2nd godliest pair of boots you have ever seen. You spent many pages arguing with me that Sander's are better than blood boots for hammerdins. I'm glad you finally realized I was right.

Third of all, you posted about my vlld items on jsp before I posted anything about your boots. You had the audacity to claim that all my vlld items are duped. Of course you, and everyone else on 101 know that I only use legit vlld jewels, but you're always willing to lie in order to achieve your goals.

What a great way for a mod to act.
Bakaraver

BNet Acct/Realm: BISH LAND.
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:23 am    Post subject:  

I sniff another Break vs Roy war. . .

id post my necs stuff i knew how to ss.

crawlingdeadman

BNet Acct/Realm: *circusfreaks *crawlingdeadman
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject:  

Bakaraver wrote:
I sniff another Break vs Roy war. . .

yeah i used to come here daily, but seeing so many snipes in threads that're supposed to be full of pictures of cool items bores me.

"if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all." - my mother and millions of other moms the world over.

Roy
My level 18s > yours

223.30 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject:  

Like I said, if crafting 3/10/20 HF boots isn't that hard, please post another pair. Surely you have some laying around? The pair you bragged about on JSP had 19/9/10 FHR. Wow!

Second of all, I would never use my godly blood boots on a charger. Sander's are indeed a much better choice.

Quote:
Third of all, you posted about my vlld items on jsp before I posted anything about your boots. You had the audacity to claim that all my vlld items are duped.

But they are! See, I can go to your photo album and pull out the link called dupedLLD.jpg. Let's see what it is...

The only thing I said about your VLLD jewelry was that I've seen 4 Bone Hearts and 4 Plague Hearts somewhere before. I wouldn't have known the jewels were duped if you hadn't posted the image of your duped armors yourself.

Quote:
Of course you, and everyone else on 101 know that I only use legit vlld jewels, but you're always willing to lie in order to achieve your goals.

Break, it's not a lie. I have indeed seen 4 Bone Hearts and 4 Plague Hearts before - in your own photo album.

Your screenshot (dupedLLD.jpg) is pretty self-explanatory. Bone Heart and Plague Heart are duped.

yarly
breakbeatz2

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject:  

Yes, you're spreading lies once again. Do you really expect anyone to believe your propaganda that I use dupes?

I posted that armor on LLD101 a long time ago. I told everyone here that I made it just for fun and would never actually duel with it. You know this, and you still attempt to spread lies by calling me a duper, and by saying that my vlld gear isn't legit. You wonder why you get a reputation for being a liar... this is it. Everyone knows I don't use dupes.

Great behavior from a mod.

rjg wrote:
The only thing I said about your VLLD jewelry was that I've seen 4 Bone Hearts and 4 Plague Hearts somewhere before. I wouldn't have known the jewels were duped if you hadn't posted the image of your duped armors yourself.

Another lie. You accused me of using dupes when you said "But yeah, I'm sure everyone on East knows that you only duped jewels just for looking at. Just like I'm sure everyone on East knows that pigs fly at night."

Another lie.

You know what the hilarious thing is? I have pictures of your dupes that you made "just for fun" as well, but I don't go spreading lies about you all over LLD101. Here's your duped armor - you're even wearing it but I don't go posting it all over every forum and claim that you use dupes.

I'm not a liar.

krajee

9.68 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:56 pm    Post subject:  

If you need your own special forum to hash this out in, so be it. I don't believe this is as much an issue of "RJG vs breakbeatz" as much as it is an attempt to publicly humiliate the other person.

Your special forum has been made. One more instance of this anywhere else and I will work my magic. I am the good guy, bad guy, and evil guy all in one. If both of you need to have your posting suspended or be banned from the forums to get rid of this, so be it. But I take it you're not actually going to use that forum, are you? If degrading the other person is what you want, it's been done to death.

FudGe

BNet Acct/Realm: *MaStEr_FuDgE, jacquesstrap on D2JSP
2.11 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject:  

The special forum isnt open to the public?? :'(

I get a kick out of reading this garbage, and i'm sure the rest of the people do too.

I think you should make the forum so only break and rjg can post in it, but allow everyone to only view it.

I can't wait for the next installment of this crap Very Happy

Roy
My level 18s > yours

223.30 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject:  

krajee wrote:
If you need your own special forum to hash this out in, so be it. I don't believe this is as much an issue of "RJG vs breakbeatz" as much as it is an attempt to publicly humiliate the other person.

Your special forum has been made. One more instance of this anywhere else and I will work my magic. I am the good guy, bad guy, and evil guy all in one. If both of you need to have your posting suspended or be banned from the forums to get rid of this, so be it. But I take it you're not actually going to use that forum, are you? If degrading the other person is what you want, it's been done to death.

I'm certainly going to use it.

yarly
MortisNostre
LoPF

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject:  

Wait boggles me is why anyone would care about the leach roll...esp for a lamerdin
Roy
My level 18s > yours

223.30 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject:  

Just for the aesthetics.

yarly
Page 1 of 2 [25 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » Picture Pages
Jump to: