LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:34 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion » LLD Guides
Lvl 30 Wc Barb- How to make a good one..
Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts]  
Wank

BNet Acct/Realm: Imp StormsRaider
57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject:  Lvl 30 Wc Barb- How to make a good one..  

Ok this was a build me and my lil bro jem thought would be kinda funny and was actually my first lld about a year ago or so. Btw this is imps bro Drew. Ive seen a couple of wc barbs that were lld but got owned very easy, this guide will help to make a good one.

First Thing is the gear:
Helm: Ideally u want a 2warcries/+3warcry/+life helm but if you cant find that go for a +3wc 2 soc helm for lore

Ammy: Im actually still looking for this ammy lol so this is hard to come by (as is the helm) but get a 2wc/10%fcr/+life Or as a alternate just a +2wc/%10fcr

Weapons: Dual wield 2 35%fcr or high fcr as you can get spirit swords

Armor: High Resists Skin

Rings: Legit (dupes are for newbs) sojs, if not then get not good fcr rings with mana (you will need the mana)

Belt: String of ears just to take off some of the physical dmg or if u need the fcr go with a not good crafted belt

Gloves: BloodFists(more life/fhr plus the fcr was being overkilled Embarassed )

Boots: You can either go with sanders to save stats or try to get your hands on some frw/tri resist boots

Switch Weapon:Runestaff Insight: very low reqs and its fun to smack newbs with ^^

Inventory: x40 15 life scs (this is a must)

Stash: 5 bo helm for prebuff
As a suggestion put p rubies in your helm/armor as ive found that rep life with 3k life doesnt help much..pump more into it Very Happy

Skills: Put 1 skill into natural resist,iron skin,increased stamina and increased speed
Max bo for your lvl
1 into warcry and max synergies for warcry

Stats: Pretty obvious,just enough str/dex for your gear and put rest into vitality

When you are done if you have all of your charms and gear listed you should have around 2.8k life and be doing about 300 dmg

WARNING: not good Chargers=Death... its hard enuff killin some newb ones lol, if you cant catch them u wont kill them and its very hard to catch someone at times when they usin tele or have more frw than u

Other than that, use the battle cry shout on melees it lowers their dmg a lil bit, DO NOT under any circumstance stand and cast while a zealer is zealing or during a barbs conc, the stun effect of wc will not stop them as their attack is uninterruptable

Equipped Lvl 30's:
Froggy-Leap Attacker, Vidala- Bow, Starly-Wind, Haunter-Bonenec, Dragonair-Fissure, Vileplume-Psn Jav, Clefairy- Wc

http://img104.imagevenue.com/loc1100/th_30982_ImpAvatar_122_1100lo.jpg(didnt want to lose that link Surprised

Last edited by Wank on Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
breakbeatz2
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject:  

Overkill on fcr.

If you're using that fcr amulet, there's no need for magefists. Also no need for fcr rings.

I wouldn't max bo.

I wouldn't put any points into iron skin or nat res.

You will need mana on your charms.
FudGe

BNet Acct/Realm: *MaStEr_FuDgE, jacquesstrap on D2JSP
2.11 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject:  

breakbeatz2 wrote:
Overkill on fcr.

If you're using that fcr amulet, there's no need for magefists. Also no need for fcr rings.

I wouldn't max bo.

I wouldn't put any points into iron skin or nat res.

You will need mana on your charms.

Get 105fcr BP (dual 30% viper + 10%ammy + 65%TOTAL FCR between 2X SPIRIT SWORDS)

1 point in bo.

Uses frosties for mana, this build sucks mana like a beast.

RW is your best friend.....get as much as you can......best helm for you would be 2wcs/30rw/2socket barb helm, or a 2/30 rare with +mana.

Puddles

BNet Acct/Realm: Mr_Puddles/USEast Non-Ladder
5.38 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:12 am    Post subject:  

Get Skin of the Vipermagi instead of a "High Resists Skin"? I also think you should get a crafted faster cast rate light belt. Otherwise, great job.
Virtuous

BNet Acct/Realm: *Vanished
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:17 am    Post subject:  

Mr_Puddles wrote:
Get Skin of the Vipermagi instead of a "High Resists Skin"? I also think you should get a crafted faster cast rate light belt. Otherwise, great job.

Skin of the Vipermagi is "High resists Skin."

Good guide.
inane-fedaykin

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:05 am    Post subject:  

You're going to get slapped around by every serious dueler, it's why I ditched my singer. Warcry is a low damage, short range, high mana cost attack and worst of all it's blockable.
AmishSpeedGoat

BNet Acct/Realm: Yes
38.99 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject:  

inane-fedaykin wrote:
You're going to get slapped around by every serious dueler, it's why I ditched my singer. Warcry is a low damage, short range, high mana cost attack and worst of all it's blockable.

Ya my wc always was getting blocked. I didnt take that long to make gear (more of a slap together duel mule) but everyone kept blocking me. However its a fun build and not meant to be used with serious duelers. However its great fun when you get pubs who try to attack you and cant move while they die a slow death Smile.
inane-fedaykin

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject:  

My best kill with my ole WC barb was a level 70 frenzy barb that ran into my cries before he could get a swing off. FHR lock + no block = win
AmishSpeedGoat

38.99 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject:  

Ya, but I could never finish higher levels cause my damn mana would just dissapear.
FudGe

BNet Acct/Realm: *MaStEr_FuDgE, jacquesstrap on D2JSP
2.11 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject:  

regardless, wc barbs are GREAT fun in any game...theyre very stylish since you don't see too many of them.

i'm throwing mine back together when aldder rolls, ive had a disgustingly good helm sitting on ladder for almost a year now.

AmishSpeedGoat

38.99 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject:  

Ya fudge that helm was pretty sexy Razz.

And I have to agree I had loads of fun on my barb. If you have alot of cash and are tired of winning then WC barb is your perfect match Smile!
Wank

BNet Acct/Realm: Imp StormsRaider
57.98 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:32 am    Post subject:  

hehe i fixed some tiny bugs in the build now its flawless Very Happy; well as good as it will get for a wc barb rofl

Equipped Lvl 30's:
Froggy-Leap Attacker, Vidala- Bow, Starly-Wind, Haunter-Bonenec, Dragonair-Fissure, Vileplume-Psn Jav, Clefairy- Wc

http://img104.imagevenue.com/loc1100/th_30982_ImpAvatar_122_1100lo.jpg(didnt want to lose that link Surprised
Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts]  
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » LLD Discussion » LLD Guides
Jump to: