LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:47 am
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » Picture Pages
The otherwise Godly Junkyard
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 3 of 16 [237 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ..., 14, 15, 16 Next
Author Message
Mimes


Joined: 24 Jan 2007
Posts: 1267
BNet Acct/Realm: e/sc/l Mimes., Mimes-LLD, Justin27 and 1338
Offline
34.96 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject:  

when i can get back on d2 (my disk drive is messed up, it doesnt read nething) ill post a pic of some javs...

thier 3-4 javs skills
30ias
cold dmg
other nice mods
eth and either no rep or rep but lvl 37 or so.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Hong10

Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 358
BNet Acct/Realm: *QuatroFun *HeLOL / East SC NL
Offline
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject:  

Roy wrote:
Just found this jewel on the new ladder.



Quite a godly Carbuncle Jewel of Wrath.


rawr!

i feel you pain, Roy.
i had one of these with 9 max. it's currently at my temp armor now Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger 
Waramp


Joined: 02 Jun 2006
Posts: 4788
Offline
0.59 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:40 am    Post subject:  

iso less full screenshot pics, and even less quotes of full screenshot pics.
_________________

http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showuser=246043
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
wfg-dude

Joined: 04 May 2005
Posts: 2663
BNet Acct/Realm: Long Beach, CA
Offline
158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:56 pm    Post subject:  

Hong10 wrote:
Roy wrote:
Just found this jewel on the new ladder.



Quite a godly Carbuncle Jewel of Wrath.


rawr!

i feel you pain, Roy.
i had one of these with 9 max. it's currently at my temp armor now Sad
I'm loving your gear for your hammer! Ubral disk, hand of broc, hsarus?, can't tell the rest... God, I love ladder reset... we won't see hoz's and hoto's and all that jazz... for a few days yet! Wink
_________________


Cool Sweet Justice IMHO!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Roy
My level 18s > yours


Joined: 14 Oct 2005
Posts: 5750
Offline
223.30 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:50 pm    Post subject:  

Haha, you got most of them right, wfg. Hand of Broc, Hsaru's Belt, Umbral Disk. Although that is a perfect PCrown that NM Andy was kind enough to drop for me.

I've since upgraded to Nightsmoke belt and Steelclash. As you can see, my hammerdin is quite the leet one. (And yes, I'm still using Hand of Broc at level 60 - aha, this is why ladder is so much fun).

_________________
breakbeatz2 wrote:
2-15 isnt possible on level 18 jewels. He must mean 2 x 15 maxers


yarly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Mimes


Joined: 24 Jan 2007
Posts: 1267
BNet Acct/Realm: e/sc/l Mimes., Mimes-LLD, Justin27 and 1338
Offline
34.96 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject:  

i used the same white/magic items on my necro from norm a1 until hell a5 at around lvl 68 (when i was trying to get placement on ladder, sweet #5) thats when i realized that i could hardly do dmg to anything in hell at all and i needed to get some new gear.

i have some pretty 1337 gear now.

2 pnb circ w/ 14 or 16 all res w/ p topaz
stealth
spirit broadsword
nice rare rings
umm... 4got belt. its a set "belt" with ~111 def.
35 mf boots with some res/sanders
24 mf gloves with other mods/trang ouls
Splendor grim sheild

merc has
16 med bill inight
8/8/15 gaze
PoS armor.


PS i need 2 more lvls b4 i can have enough str for my AP Nigma Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
wfg-dude

Joined: 04 May 2005
Posts: 2663
BNet Acct/Realm: Long Beach, CA
Offline
158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:53 am    Post subject:  

Mimes wrote:
i used the same white/magic items on my necro from norm a1 until hell a5 at around lvl 68 (when i was trying to get placement on ladder, sweet #5) thats when i realized that i could hardly do dmg to anything in hell at all and i needed to get some new gear.

i have some pretty 1337 gear now.

2 pnb circ w/ 14 or 16 all res w/ p topaz
stealth
spirit broadsword
nice rare rings
umm... 4got belt. its a set "belt" with ~111 def.
35 mf boots with some res/sanders
24 mf gloves with other mods/trang ouls
Splendor grim sheild

merc has
16 med bill inight
8/8/15 gaze
PoS armor.


PS i need 2 more lvls b4 i can have enough str for my AP Nigma Laughing


Pretty godly!!! Only decent item I "HAD" was a 101 defense shako roflmfao... which I promptly sold for 500fg. Ladder reset is time to get rich! I just wish I would hav made an uber killer so that I could sell anni's for a million dollars... but, w/e I was un-prepared this time around.

_________________


Cool Sweet Justice IMHO!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Waramp


Joined: 02 Jun 2006
Posts: 4788
Offline
0.59 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject:  

i found this sexy rare serpentskin, 17 fhr, 26 life, tri res (light/cold/fire), that ive been using for a while haha. i dont wanna get rid of it. it has that sentimental value now
_________________

http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showuser=246043
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
DSotM
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

Joined: 03 Jun 2006
Posts: 1157
Offline
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject:  

Waramp wrote:
i found this sexy rare serpentskin, 17 fhr, 26 life, tri res (light/cold/fire), that ive been using for a while haha. i dont wanna get rid of it. it has that sentimental value now


Cute avatar.

_________________

LLD FIRE & KICKER GUIDE
Quote:
ISO girlfriend, atleast you don't have to fucking scan her hard drive for spyware once you've finished

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Waramp


Joined: 02 Jun 2006
Posts: 4788
Offline
0.59 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject:  

DSotM wrote:
Waramp wrote:
i found this sexy rare serpentskin, 17 fhr, 26 life, tri res (light/cold/fire), that ive been using for a while haha. i dont wanna get rid of it. it has that sentimental value now


Cute avatar.


ty. he's desynching

_________________

http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showuser=246043
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
DSotM
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

Joined: 03 Jun 2006
Posts: 1157
Offline
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject:  

Waramp wrote:
DSotM wrote:
Waramp wrote:
i found this sexy rare serpentskin, 17 fhr, 26 life, tri res (light/cold/fire), that ive been using for a while haha. i dont wanna get rid of it. it has that sentimental value now


Cute avatar.


ty. he's desynching


lol I actually laughed out loud! Amazing.. warren.. gieb acc

_________________

LLD FIRE & KICKER GUIDE
Quote:
ISO girlfriend, atleast you don't have to fucking scan her hard drive for spyware once you've finished

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Sad


Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Posts: 756
Offline
0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:08 pm    Post subject:  

+3 Concentrate Helm!

but no sockets and low defense Sad


_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
wfg-dude

Joined: 04 May 2005
Posts: 2663
BNet Acct/Realm: Long Beach, CA
Offline
158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject:  

Warren... where is his "mara's" & "soj" bling??? gotta give the hamma some blingage.
_________________


Cool Sweet Justice IMHO!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
wfg-dude

Joined: 04 May 2005
Posts: 2663
BNet Acct/Realm: Long Beach, CA
Offline
158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject:  

Sad wrote:
+3 Concentrate Helm!

but no sockets and low defense Sad

That helm is far from unusable IMO. I would use it even with 1s and zero defense! You know how hard it is to find + conc AND life on a helm???? and it has bonus ar and it has +1 masteries... WTF! NIce helm... not junk at all IMHO.
_________________


Cool Sweet Justice IMHO!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Kinfer

Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 114
BNet Acct/Realm: *Boozie/USWest/SCNL
Offline
9.93 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject:  



I just find the scepter weird since it has 2 rare mods yet none of the common mods like ED, AR, etc. The armor I just found on Ladder so does that mean I'm rich? It has 1337 def and is godly literally....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message 
Display posts from previous:   Sort by:   
Page 3 of 16 [237 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ..., 14, 15, 16 Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Diablo 2 Discussion Section » Picture Pages
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
[ Time: 0.1442s ][ Queries: 50 (0.0235s) ][ GZIP on - Debug on ]