LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:07 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » LLD Trading Section » Open Trades
Hld gear here for lld bowa gear or lld pally gear for Zealer
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts]  
capaz

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:15 pm    Post subject:  Hld gear here for lld bowa gear or lld pally gear for Zealer
Subject description: come seee

My Realm is East non ladder i have a Enigma a 5 bo cta and i may have a Hoto layin around My enigma is a Ap my cta is a flail and a decnt hoto not sure on resistence!!! i also have soj and a druid torch

And the lld gear i want dont have to be the best in the world i just want some beginner good lld gear that has decnt max dmg on gear and has good Things that come on the item. Like for instants i would like a max dmg clegclaw sword a max dmg helm of some sort a nice shiled with some max and thats about it for a pally gear i want

But ofr a zon i really need a good bow That gives SOme ias and Gives more of max dmg of course lol

and i should have mentioned i could also take some vlld gear if u dont have lld gear!!!!!

Please Dont lock this up lol i think this is where u can Put up hld gear for lld gear aint it it is open trades if not inform me and tell me where to upt it if your gonna lcok up my post
krajee

9.68 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Hld gear here for lld bowa gear or lld pally gear for ze
Subject description: come seee

capaz wrote:
i think this is where u can Put up hld gear for lld gear aint it it is open trades if not inform me and tell me where to upt it if your gonna lcok up my post
This is the forum where you must label the thread title with your realm and l/nl or it will get locked.
Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts]  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » LLD Trading Section » Open Trades
Jump to: