LLD101 Forum Index LLD101
Low Level Dueling in 1.12

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:04 pm
All times are UTC - 8
 Forum index » LLD101 Forum Information Booth » Q & A Spot
fg question
Page 3 of 3 [38 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
darcanegel

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote 

alright, you guys still haven't adressed my last point...why the HELL does he ask for donations? fg costs him NOTHING. how is buying fg ANY different from donating from his perspective? why would he ask anyone to donate when he can click a button (figuratively, i'm guessing it's all automated) and give them an equivalent amount of fg? it's the DONTIONS that are BS. the actual concept of fg, real money, etc is a little more hazy.
ubermoose
LLD101 Staff

BNet Acct/Realm: Europe
3.49 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:45 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote 

I dont see a problem with asking for donations.

Also, i think, not 100% sure, that he has a fg "bank" with a set amount of fg in it. Whenever you buy a bold/red title or play the raffle or buy yourself a colored name, it all goes back into the bank. That would also account for the sometimes fluctuating price of fg.
breakbeatz2
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:45 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote 

Quote:
alright, you guys still haven't adressed my last point...why the HELL does he ask for donations? fg costs him NOTHING

Because he wants to make money. It's pretty simple.

When a plumber comes over to your house and fixes your sink he charges you money. Do you get mad at him because it didn't cost him anything?

You'r paying for a service. It's a pretty common thing to do in life, so get used to it.
wfg-dude

BNet Acct/Realm: Long Beach, CA
158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:27 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote 

You only have to donate if u want a cdkey for his hack program. I've never donated but I'm up to close to 5k fg from selling stuff.

You, CAN, by the way sell your fg for $$. You can't do it via jsp but u CAN. For instance, lets say for every $1 u donate Paul will give u 1fg... well, just like anything else if I'm willing to sell at a discount of say .75 per fg then I could get someone I know to give me $$ via paypal for my fg.

Like Dao said, it is a way for someone to accumulate e-wealth quickly without having to trade away mules full of stuff. It's time-value of money.

I love playing the game when I'm dueling or even sometimes when I'm clearing an act. But, I hate muling, mf'ing, trading, etc just to get the items I want in order to play. So, it might be worth it to me to pay actual $$ in order to become instantly where I want to be.

Look, we all pay money in one way or another to play. So, either take up kick the can (I won't go into cost of can rofl) or stfu and break out your Visa and have some pixel fun!

Cool Sweet Justice IMHO!!!!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
ThatGuy

BNet Acct/Realm: MONTREAL YAA! Quit d2
5.36 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:19 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote 

That's also against the rules. I believe Zolas lost all his FG because of that?

breakbeatz2
Victim of the BAN BLUDGEON

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote 

Yeah you need to be super sneaky if you're going to try selling fg.

I'm sure it's possible though.
wfg-dude

BNet Acct/Realm: Long Beach, CA
158.70 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 11:06 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote 

Anything is possible if they don't know about it. Paul, I'm sure, is pretty protective of his fg economy and wants the $$ to stay in his pocket. But, there are ways around it cuz I've seen ppl buy something on jsp for fg and resell on ebay for $$ (until ebay discontinued the sale of D2 items).

I wouldn't wanna take the chance of losing fg, but, u understand that bored kids nowadays can figure a million ways to ruin a game LOL. I play HALO2 with these kids that obviously ahve hacked boxes because they seem to be stronger than everyone else x2-3. So, some idiot is probably making a fortune selling xbox hacks to kids just as Paul is making $$ selling Diablo hacks and providing an online trading arena.

Cool Sweet Justice IMHO!!!!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
Mr_Bilson

0.00 Silvarrr

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 11:26 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote 

you used to get some fg just for posting on his site....
Page 3 of 3 [38 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
 Forum index » LLD101 Forum Information Booth » Q & A Spot

Quick Reply
Username: 

Jump to:  

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum